Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: riza792

Ok...so I've thrown away the stick and the bag, and have a sprained ankle now...so that I'll be carried☺️😍

Who wants food??😍 What is water?? never heard of it...😍

Dee...you wanna put your tent up in the jungle too?? Make it a kilometer away from mine...I dont want you to be disturbed by all the ..aaah...ahem...☺️...sounds🤣

Kirti...that was my spot!😲  Can you move ur Tent a lil further up please...if not...I will float away further with my rockstar..we dont mind☺️..I only hope we dont bump into Mishu😕

Minx, I'm gonna put it up atleast 2km away, I know how hyper you are, I don't wanna get frightened off in the middle of my ahem...ahem with your screams.

Mish, Kirti make sure all our tents are atleast 1kn away from each other, 2km away from Rosh and 5km away from our Maaneet they have several months of pentup frustration to let off so it's gonna be wild 😉
Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
DD's point are far less than GC. Guys DD also deserve best
Originally posted by: serenelove

DD's point are far less than GC. Guys DD also deserve best

I agree - we are doing all we can, thanks for your support🤗

Do comment on the on-location video and the SR article😉
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

ok will come in my costume🤣

But where is you Ma[a]n??😕

But where is you Ma[a]n??😕

He will be carrying me & yours carrying you, etc...why are you confused😕
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

[Q

Ok...so I've thrown away the stick and the bag, and have a sprained ankle now...so that I'll be carried☺️😍

Who wants food??😍 What is water?? never heard of it...😍

Dee...you wanna put your tent up in the jungle too?? Make it a kilometer away from mine...I dont want you to be disturbed by all the ..aaah...ahem...☺️...sounds🤣

Kirti...that was my spot!😲  Can you move ur Tent a lil further up please...if not...I will float away further with my rockstar..we dont mind☺️..I only hope we dont bump into Mishu😕

first come first serve
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Minx, see my Twiny is taking care of everything, I don't have to do anything, listen to her tips and list it down, it's the voice of experience 😆

And Minx sweetheart, walking to the jungle with that big load, please don't tire yourself, you need to reserve energy, listen to Mish's instructions, she's my Twiny but I too am taking tips from her 😉 
patakha-guddi thumbnail
plz brng maneet to the top
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

first come first serve

I don't need a big area, a squirrel hole will do🤣
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: drdee142

Minx, I'm gonna put it up atleast 2kn away, I know how hyper you are, I don't wanna get frightened off in the middle of my ahem...ahem with your screams.

Mish, Kirti make sure all our tents are atleast 1kn away from each other, 2km away from Rosh and 5km away from our Maaneet they have several months of pentup frustration to let off so it's gonna be wild 😉

hey i was there first, i have the best seat and i am not moving