Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

ok me already there with my tent

3rd tip - we don't need any tent or material of any sort, we will be in our b'day costumes😳
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Mishty we've won at last...jungle mei mangal..

Bobby - my partner, all our Maaneet prayers have come true🤗
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

me going all tarzan and jane look🤣

Ha...ha...ha... I can just imagine Maan swinging by the trees with Geet tucked away in his arms looking for a cozy place to start the action 😆 It's gonna be a wild one...Jungle mein mangal 😉
4th tip - we don't need any external fire, as we will be burning our internal woods
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

3rd tip - we don't need any tent or material of any sort, we will be in our b'day costumes😳

ok will come in my costume🤣
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thaangi - have you gone crazy, carrying a stick and such a heavy bag😕
First tip - we have to be carried to the jungle, so the FP starts all the way🤣
Second Tip - we don't need any food or water, as we will be devoring our Ma(a)n☺️

more later😳

Ok...so I've thrown away the stick and the bag, and have a sprained ankle now...so that I'll be carried☺️😍

Who wants food??😍 What is water?? never heard of it...😍

Dee...you wanna put your tent up in the jungle too?? Make it a kilometer away from mine...I dont want you to be disturbed by all the ..aaah...ahem...☺️...sounds🤣

Kirti...that was my spot!😲  Can you move ur Tent a lil further up please...if not...I will float away further with my rockstar..we dont mind☺️..I only hope we dont bump into Mishu😕

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Mishty we've won at last...jungle mei mangal..

Bobby remember this is what we talked about and Hima had predicted the SR exactly like this, that too in March when Geet left the house, check her prediction post, she just updated it 😊 Remember you and Sanjh said it will definitely be outdoors cause he's more comfy outside. I miss Sanjh she should see this 😉
Originally posted by: riza792

Ok...so I've thrown away the stick and the bag, and have a sprained ankle now...so that I'll be carried☺️😍

Who wants food??😍 What is water?? never heard of it...😍

Dee...you wanna put your tent up in the jungle too?? Make it a kilometer away from mine...I dont want you to be disturbed by all the ..aaah...ahem...☺️...sounds🤣

Kirti...that was my spot!😲  Can you move ur Tent a lil further up please...if not...I will float away further with my rockstar..we dont mind☺️..I only hope we dont bump into Mishu😕

If you bump into me, you will burn and destroy your activites, before they start
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

4th tip - we don't need any external fire, as we will be burning our internal woods

dont suppose we need any pills, i mean after so so long, is there enough stamina 

should be get a how to do it for dummies book😉

Edited by kirti_fiji - 12 years ago

dont suppose we need any pills, i mean after so so long, is there enough stamina 

should be get a how to do it for dummies book😉

5th tip - we don't need any control mechanisms, because we will be out-of-control anyway😃