Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: riza792

Suctions😍
Danda all ready to poke🤣

🤔We really are pathetic!

I just watched the full video - maaza time, ahem ahem, so many retakes, danda, cushions, peaks, valleys, rivers, mountains, your moles, sabkuch khush hua and look where his eyes are when she is talking😍
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Suctions😍
Danda all ready to poke🤣

🤔We really are pathetic!

OMG now I really have gone ballistic, how am I gonna work now, I have all different visions in my mind right now 😳
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: drdee142

Oh are these my innocent Rosh's comments 😆 I'm sitting in the office and laughing so hard if anyone walks in they're gonna think I've gone insane 🤣

Dee darling...you havent yet heard all my comments...😎 You might end up fainting!
Stay up some day and join our Bio classes😆

Mish...you mean all the protruded parts have met their counterparts in the segment??😍 And have got crushed by each other??😍 That means lots of elongation and hardening happening there after all those retakes😍😍 Haayeee!☺️

On that note , me going to have lunch

OMG now I really have gone ballistic, how am I gonna work now, I have all different visions in my mind right now 😳

His elbow touches frontal luxuries🤪

Dee darling...you havent yet heard all my comments...😎 You might end up fainting!

Mish...you mean all the protruded parts have met their counterparts in the segment??😍 And have got crushed by each other??😍 That means lots of elongation and hardening happening there after all those retakes😍😍 Haayeee!☺️

Too bad you can't have the lunch you have so beautifully described, thanks to your red signals🤣🤣🤣
My twin-brother is saved from some serious damages👏👏👏

Twiny - I forgot to tell your Minx's Ma(a)n is our age group, so we are actually triplets, now how messed up is this phamily😕

drdee142 thumbnail

Rosh, don't worry me not so faint hearted and I can guess what all these mean 😆 I told you we are very similar, but I still haven't watched the vid, can't wait to see it.

I can only imagine Maan's condition after all those retakes Blushing 🤣

Me having lunch at my desk, just a sandwich 😭
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Too bad you can't have the lunch you have so beautifully described, thanks to your red signals🤣🤣🤣
My twin-brother is saved from some serious damages👏👏👏

Twiny - I forgot to tell your Minx's Ma(a)n is our age group, so we are actually triplets, now how messed up is this phamily😕

Mish I knew how messed up I was never imagined I'll have a messed up family too, so we're triplets yippee, I always wanted to part of something as crazy as me, so now it come true, but I'll still call you twiny 🤗

So my minx's man is my brother Confused how delightlfully disfunctional we are 😆

Rosh, don't worry me not so faint hearted and I can guess what all these mean 😆 I told you we are very similar, but I still haven't watched the vid, can't wait to see it.

I can only imagine Maan's condition after all those retakes ☺️ 🤣

Me having lunch at my desk, just a sandwich 😭

Oh no my Twiny - that is what you are eating & me, because of my Maaneet addiction missed my warm milk, just decided to have my breakfast of cereal & milk and go to bed, since it is 2 am😭
Thaangi is the only lucky one to have lunch with our other twin and I'm sure they'll enjoy only the icing as the rest is a bit messy🤣
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm back after having lunch with my ...☺️Sweetheart...😍
Too bad that the only thing we can have together for next 4 days is Breakfast, lunch , dinner & some FP🤣
After seeing all the Maaneet action😍...how will I vent out all my excitement??

I'm back after having lunch with my ...☺️Sweetheart...😍

Too bad that the only thing we can have together for next 4 days is Breakfast, lunch , dinner & some FP🤣
After seeing all the Maaneet action😍...how will I vent out all my excitement??

Twiny & I could have given you some tips on how you could still shut the red-signals off for a bit of intermittent exploration, but we fear you will overdo it🤣🤣🤣