Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya VMs~~(Tum Kya Jano & Pardesi Pardesi) (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

yes Meghzu..I agree It will be awesome to watch Piya fight out her love with Mythili..Aw..I also am excited that ABHAY shoudl realise what PIYA is for him..more than anybody & anything & his love for PIYA is PURE & not because of her looks like Mythili...Awww..yes we all have our childhood memories..about any song or movie..well I had crossed teenage by then when Raja hindustani came..so You see I am quite elder to you eh..??LOL But I behave like a TEENAGER ETERNALLY..ROFLHug

oh wow...its nice to know that you are elder to me...i am an only child...so as a sister...you cana advice my goods and bads...i have given you that status in my life...which i missed most in my entire life...

and yes now abhay will realise he loves piya deeply not because she looks like maithilli...

and also in the past episodes...abhay always used to tell piya that she is not like maithilli...remember his hating days on piya...now he will maithilli that she is nothing like piya...i can't wait to hear these golden words from his mouth...i always gets angry with him when the old golden days he shouts at piya that she is nothing like maithilli...now he will see maithilli true colours...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

yes Meghzu..I agree It will be awesome to watch Piya fight out her love with Mythili..Aw..I also am excited that ABHAY shoudl realise what PIYA is for him..more than anybody & anything & his love for PIYA is PURE & not because of her looks like Mythili...Awww..yes we all have our childhood memories..about any song or movie..well I had crossed teenage by then when Raja hindustani came..so You see I am quite elder to you eh..??LOL But I behave like a TEENAGER ETERNALLY..ROFLHug

oh wow...its nice to know that you are elder to me...i am an only child...so as a sister...you cana advice my goods and bads...i have given you that status in my life...which i missed most in my entire life...

and yes now abhay will realise he loves piya deeply not because she looks like maithilli...

and also in the past episodes...abhay always used to tell piya that she is not like maithilli...remember his hating days on piya...now he will maithilli that she is nothing like piya...i can't wait to hear these golden words from his mouth...i always gets angry with him when the old golden days he shouts at piya that she is nothing like maithilli...now he will see maithilli true colours...

WOhaaa..I am only over joyed to get you as my lil sis As I am youngest in my family & I dont have anyone to dant ..you know..LOL..awww..so sweet  Meghu that you think liek that ..PLEASUER IS ALL MINE>.I am always with you dont worry & ask me whatever you want ..I mean advise..on anything..I will be there for youHug..and as for that last para where in you ahev mentioned about ABHAY getting to knwo how is wrong earlier when eh used to say Piya she is not Mythili..in A WAY IT SI TRUE..PIYA IS PIYA & how..??? he will know it..soon..Wink
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

WOhaaa..I am only over joyed to get you as my lil sis As I am youngest in my family & I dont have anyone to dant ..you know..LOL..awww..so sweet  Meghu that you think liek that ..PLEASUER IS ALL MINE>.I am always with you dont worry & ask me whatever you want ..I mean advise..on anything..I will be there for youHug..and as for that last para where in you ahev mentioned about ABHAY getting to knwo how is wrong earlier when eh used to say Piya she is not Mythili..in A WAY IT SI TRUE..PIYA IS PIYA & how..??? he will know it..soon..Wink

thanx for accepting my reuqest...i am so happy that i got a elder sis...was longed to have one...but i am an only child...i had a brother..but he was still born...he was elder to me...but he died after birth of 12 hrs...mom told me abt it...i was sad...now i have a elder sis in form of you...life if any problems i will defiently...tell you...everything...my personal life to professional life..and of course PKYEK...AbhiYa...

as for AbhiYa...very soon abhay will know the truth that piya is piya...maithilli is maithilli...there is noone like piya...abhay is only made for piya...piya is only made for abhay...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
thanx for accepting my reuqest...i am so happy that i got a elder sis...was longed to have one...but i am an only child...i had a brother..but he was still born...he was elder to me...but he died after birth of 12 hrs...mom told me abt it...i was sad...now i have a elder sis in form of you...life if any problems i will defiently...tell you...everything...my personal life to professional life..and of course PKYEK...AbhiYa...

as for AbhiYa...very soon abhay will know the truth that piya is piya...maithilli is maithilli...there is noone like piya...abhay is only made for piya...piya is only made for abhay...

Awww..Totally with you my sweet sis..!!Specially that last sentence..is my heart felt one..Love ya & God bless you..!!

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Awww..Totally with you my sweet sis..!!Specially that last sentence..is my heart felt one..Love ya & God bless you..!!

well thats what sisters are for right...share everything...in ups and downsSmile...examples are in our show in form of misha-panchi-piya...Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index