Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya VMs~~(Tum Kya Jano & Pardesi Pardesi)

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys...i have made 2 Vms of AbhiYa...i hope you like it...one is sad one and the other is a happy one...both are my fav songs...and suits AbhiYa alot...

the first one is from the movie "Aashiq"...song is "Tum Kya Jaano"

the second one is from the movie "Raja Hindustani"...the song is "Pardesi Pardesi"

i hope you guys like it...i love my 2nd Vms as its very close to my heart...i love that song alot...that i always get tears when i listen to it...

Abhay-Piya Mix~~(Tum Kya Jaano)

Abhay-Piya Mix~~(Pardesi Pardesi)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
i hope you guys like the mixes...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

wow mages stunning , i absolutely love this song and it suits them prefectly in thes situationπŸ‘

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

wow mages stunning , i absolutely love this song and it suits them prefectly in thes situationπŸ‘

thanx for liking the mix yaar...πŸ˜›
even i love this songs alot...and it suits AbhiYa and abhay situations alot...😳😭
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Lovely Mixs. Mages.

thanx alot yaar...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MEGHZU..BRILLIANT..FASCINATING & BREATH TAKING YAAR..You are such a talented person yaar & you made those maddening ABHIYA moments look eternal yaar..thank you so much..awww..so missed you dearooo..where are you darling busy with updates & ff is it..!!πŸ€—
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

MEGHZU..BRILLIANT..FASCINATING & BREATH TAKING YAAR..You are such a talented person yaar & you made those maddening ABHIYA moments look eternal yaar..thank you so much..awww..so missed you dearooo..where are you darling busy with updates & ff is it..!!πŸ€—

thanx for loving the mix yaar...😊
i was eagerly waiting for your comments...😳😳
thank god you love the mixes...i thought you might not like it...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

i love that pardesi pardesi song on abhay...its so beautiful on him...after aamir...this song is only made for him...its been years but this song is just as fresh...i was 9 years old when the movie came out...but love this song alot...i been listening on my opod continously...and only imagine abhay on it...

nopes with updates...i was ill...and when i came back i saw big twist upon twist coming into the show...

one big twist...maithilli is alive...and sid played his games real well...the vampire slayer...now werewolves entry...its exciting...

after sid...now we will be seeing abhay clashing with werewolves...wonder why always he needs to suffer...

and the news is maithilli has become bitchy...and pretend to be piya...i hope abhay sense his true love...whom is none other than piya...

now we are going to witness catfights between maithilli-piya for abhay...

i am sad siddhant character has ended yaar...its not fair...there was so much scope in his character...poor panchi got another heartbreak...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
yes Meghzu..I agree It will be awesome to watch Piya fight out her love with Mythili..Aw..I also am excited that ABHAY shoudl realise what PIYA is for him..more than anybody & anything & his love for PIYA is PURE & not because of her looks like Mythili...Awww..yes we all have our childhood memories..about any song or movie..well I had crossed teenage by then when Raja hindustani came..so You see I am quite elder to you eh..??πŸ˜† But I behave like a TEENAGER ETERNALLY..πŸ€£πŸ€—
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

yes Meghzu..I agree It will be awesome to watch Piya fight out her love with Mythili..Aw..I also am excited that ABHAY shoudl realise what PIYA is for him..more than anybody & anything & his love for PIYA is PURE & not because of her looks like Mythili...Awww..yes we all have our childhood memories..about any song or movie..well I had crossed teenage by then when Raja hindustani came..so You see I am quite elder to you eh..??πŸ˜† But I behave like a TEENAGER ETERNALLY..πŸ€£πŸ€—

oh wow...its nice to know that you are elder to me...i am an only child...so as a sister...you cana advice my goods and bads...i have given you that status in my life...which i missed most in my entire life...

and yes now abhay will realise he loves piya deeply not because she looks like maithilli...

and also in the past episodes...abhay always used to tell piya that she is not like maithilli...remember his hating days on piya...now he will maithilli that she is nothing like piya...i can't wait to hear these golden words from his mouth...i always gets angry with him when the old golden days he shouts at piya that she is nothing like maithilli...now he will see maithilli true colours...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

oh wow...its nice to know that you are elder to me...i am an only child...so as a sister...you cana advice my goods and bads...i have given you that status in my life...which i missed most in my entire life...

and yes now abhay will realise he loves piya deeply not because she looks like maithilli...

and also in the past episodes...abhay always used to tell piya that she is not like maithilli...remember his hating days on piya...now he will maithilli that she is nothing like piya...i can't wait to hear these golden words from his mouth...i always gets angry with him when the old golden days he shouts at piya that she is nothing like maithilli...now he will see maithilli true colours...

WOhaaa..I am only over joyed to get you as my lil sis As I am youngest in my family & I dont have anyone to dant ..you know..πŸ˜†..awww..so sweet  Meghu that you think liek that ..PLEASUER IS ALL MINE>.I am always with you dont worry & ask me whatever you want ..I mean advise..on anything..I will be there for youπŸ€—..and as for that last para where in you ahev mentioned about ABHAY getting to knwo how is wrong earlier when eh used to say Piya she is not Mythili..in A WAY IT SI TRUE..PIYA IS PIYA & how..??? he will know it..soon..πŸ˜‰