Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya VMs~~(Tum Kya Jano & Pardesi Pardesi)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
hey guys...i have made 2 Vms of AbhiYa...i hope you like it...one is sad one and the other is a happy one...both are my fav songs...and suits AbhiYa alot...

the first one is from the movie "Aashiq"...song is "Tum Kya Jaano"

the second one is from the movie "Raja Hindustani"...the song is "Pardesi Pardesi"

i hope you guys like it...i love my 2nd Vms as its very close to my heart...i love that song alot...that i always get tears when i listen to it...

Abhay-Piya Mix~~(Tum Kya Jaano)

Abhay-Piya Mix~~(Pardesi Pardesi)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

theaishaTOTAL-ROMANTICintruderfast

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
i hope you guys like the mixes...
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

wow mages stunning , i absolutely love this song and it suits them prefectly in thes situationClap

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

wow mages stunning , i absolutely love this song and it suits them prefectly in thes situationClap

thanx for liking the mix yaar...Tongue
even i love this songs alot...and it suits AbhiYa and abhay situations alot...EmbarrassedCry
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Lovely Mixs. Mages.

thanx alot yaar...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
MEGHZU..BRILLIANT..FASCINATING & BREATH TAKING YAAR..You are such a talented person yaar & you made those maddening ABHIYA moments look eternal yaar..thank you so much..awww..so missed you dearooo..where are you darling busy with updates & ff is it..!!Hug
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

MEGHZU..BRILLIANT..FASCINATING & BREATH TAKING YAAR..You are such a talented person yaar & you made those maddening ABHIYA moments look eternal yaar..thank you so much..awww..so missed you dearooo..where are you darling busy with updates & ff is it..!!Hug

thanx for loving the mix yaar...Smile
i was eagerly waiting for your comments...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
thank god you love the mixes...i thought you might not like it...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

i love that pardesi pardesi song on abhay...its so beautiful on him...after aamir...this song is only made for him...its been years but this song is just as fresh...i was 9 years old when the movie came out...but love this song alot...i been listening on my opod continously...and only imagine abhay on it...

nopes with updates...i was ill...and when i came back i saw big twist upon twist coming into the show...

one big twist...maithilli is alive...and sid played his games real well...the vampire slayer...now werewolves entry...its exciting...

after sid...now we will be seeing abhay clashing with werewolves...wonder why always he needs to suffer...

and the news is maithilli has become bitchy...and pretend to be piya...i hope abhay sense his true love...whom is none other than piya...

now we are going to witness catfights between maithilli-piya for abhay...

i am sad siddhant character has ended yaar...its not fair...there was so much scope in his character...poor panchi got another heartbreak...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
yes Meghzu..I agree It will be awesome to watch Piya fight out her love with Mythili..Aw..I also am excited that ABHAY shoudl realise what PIYA is for him..more than anybody & anything & his love for PIYA is PURE & not because of her looks like Mythili...Awww..yes we all have our childhood memories..about any song or movie..well I had crossed teenage by then when Raja hindustani came..so You see I am quite elder to you eh..??LOL But I behave like a TEENAGER ETERNALLY..ROFLHug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index