Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Mogli... Eraser.. Caro...Lily...Ladygaga...Zoobi...Qwww...

πŸ€—

@ Ladygaga... Xeta's cat passed away couple of days back and she was very attached to it... She is taking a short break from IF until she feels better...

@ Caro... 8 year old and botox...😲  Ufff..Where is the world heading to...
Hi Maddy πŸ€—

Oh dear. Xeta always talked about her cat, she must be really upset. 

I'm gonna bother everyone for travel tips until the next month or so. I need a fun beautiful accessible desitnation in South India where I can have a reunion with friends. The place should have good resorts. These are our options.

Mysore
Munnar(Kerala)
Pondicherry

Initially we were going to Goa but people have had not so good experiences as tourists over there so we cancelled that out. Any feedback or ideas of other places? Thanks!!!

Originally posted by -Maddy-

8 year old and botox...😲  Ufff..Where is the world heading to...

but the Q. is: Where?

if it's used below her tongue, armpit, or sole then it's ok.

it helps lessen the excessive secretion.

but, if it's used on her forehead to tighten the area then the mom should be sentenced.😑

eraser! i don't have any idea. never been to India. πŸ˜•

Pondicherry is a nice place.  πŸ˜Š

All my condolences for your cat Xeta. I love animals. They're so loyal & endearing.

@Eraser - Kerala seems to be a good place to me. It has a rustic charm. *no I've never been to India* 

I didn't know about her cat... she used to talk about her cat all the time... aww.. i never had a pet so i don't know what it is like to have one or lose one...

Originally posted by lalixlily

Hmm she's there ... it's only you who are missing. πŸ˜›

I am not missing... i am there.. these days i have to become a silent reader.. coz of the 3 hard math courses that i am doing in summer.. πŸ˜† AND welcome back LIL.. πŸ€—
dexter won't be posting as much until she becomes totally fine with herself.
Is this same as taking a break? taking a break means she won't be posting at all, until she feels good, but won't be posting as much means, she'll post less than before.
What's the truth the whole truth.
------
I ate a patis and popcorn with soapy hands. I had to wash a dish and the soap was not coming out, so I took off the whole lid and then half the bottle came in my hand. I tried my best to take it off, but it was so much bubble and soap that I think I still have some soap on my hands. God help me, or I am dead from soappy poison.
Thanks for the suggestions Lily and Mogli :)

Hi Sheee! Thats a funny story πŸ˜†
Xeta, really sorry to hear about your cat.. my condolences.

Eraser Pondicherry is really cool, if you want to hang out by the beach and stuff. Its got strong french influence. The ashrams there are really nice too.

Munnar is great if you want to unwind and relax. Its one of the most beautiful places I have been to. not the place for partying as such. The food is yum. If you plan to go there rent out a house boat.