Posted: 12 years ago
^ Why would I mind. It's not like I came up with it. I think my friend didn't come up with it either...maybe she saw it on someone else's wall and then kept it as hers. πŸ˜†

Btw, that Deepika-Sid and now Katrina and celebs/fan bashing is so intense. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

@ Pullo: I got off on May 2nd from my exam hell hole...but work is still there...so I'm not getting off completely any time soon...πŸ˜† Khair....I am gonna be cheesy and say doosron ki chutti mein hi mein apni chutti dhoond lungi re...πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Dexterphile

@ Pullo: I got off on May 2nd from my exam hell hole...but work is still there...so I'm not getting off completely any time soon...πŸ˜† Khair....I am gonna be cheesy and say doosron ki chutti mein hi mein apni chutti dhoond lungi re...πŸ˜†

doosron ki chutti main hi apni masti dhoond loongi re... would be more appropriate..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

thnku Shab.. LOL.. where did u see it??? 😲 i wanna see it for myself..πŸ˜†
Really???????????? Yall hate Mondays???? I hate one more thing more than Mondays and that is Sunday nights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH A PASSION...but I hated those back more in high school I think. Maybe I will hate it with a passion back once I get myself a real job...which I should.
This content was originally posted by: zainab25

Really???????????? Yall hate Mondays???? I hate one more thing more than Mondays and that is Sunday nights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH A PASSION...but I hated those back more in high school I think. Maybe I will hate it with a passion back once I get myself a real job...which I should.

Oh I agree. Nothing sucked more than Sunday nights during high school! But Monday itself sucks too...πŸ˜†
Pulwasha...where did I see what? The status? I saw it on my FB newsfeed because one of my friend had it as her status. 

Dex..yes yes, you can take your mazaa right here on I-F. πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Pulwasha...where did I see what? The status? I saw it on my FB newsfeed because one of my friend had it as her status. 

Trust me...I am...πŸ˜† 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: indn inn0cence

NOOO shabbo.. the arguments..πŸ˜†

Xeta.. le le le le maza le le le le maza le le IF ka jam ke maza le le le le le πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ummm please ignore my childish behaviour im happy as i dont have work tomm..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Kya jaar, where are all the topics on IF...the ones with Shaan Masala, cuz the ones on the forum right now are the bland ones. Sonam's appearance at Cannes was impressive, and I hope Freida brings something daring to the carpet as well.

Someone make a topic, no. πŸ˜†
Lekin kahaan, Dex? Bollywood section seems kinda boring these days. The Katrina vs. Deepika topics are getting redundant now, IMO.

Pulwasha...here ya go - 

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1683668

And I don't think you're being childish. After my last final got over last week, I was so hyper and happy. My parents told me that I was acting like I broke out of jail or something. πŸ˜†