Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Titanic gifTitanic gifTitanicTitanic
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
The world didn't end today..sucks. I still have to pay my student loans πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

On the plus side..this is how I am teaching my kids the alphabet LOL..

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkk1v9NDW31qb6t6wo1_500.gif
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hehehehe

abcd with harry potter? lol

was the world supposed to end today? NOOO!! im supposed to be fancy VP of a fancy company have 3 kids and have a house by the beach before the world ends!

oh btw
im not going to step foot in the dance forums for a while. sar ghoom raha hain
gilmores thumbnail
Hahaha yes..I have lost it πŸ˜†

Yes it was...today at 6 PM. It was supposed to be Judgement day..
http://www.businessinsider.com/end-of-world-may-21-2011-4

6 pm came and went by..and not even a tremor was felt here. πŸ€“πŸ˜† LOL looks like you will be able to do all that before the world does end πŸ˜Ž

Oh me too..I have no interest whatsoever in going to a dance forum anytime soon. Tbh, I was quite let down by the finale...

Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
LMAO in the IF topic on today's doomsday..people are saying the world can't end because their fav show hasn't ended or their fav couple hasn't consummated πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
petticoat thumbnail
ROFLMAOOO!!!!

world didnt end because (according to one show forum) the leads have not consumed each other?

the finale was a let down. the forum was a bigger let down meh. i cant hold a conversation so better quit
gilmores thumbnail
Well actually I'm kinda confused..because I thought this couple had consumed each other 🀣 But apparently not 🀣🀣

I still can't stop ROFLing 🀣

Caro were you actually expecting something from the forum? πŸ˜† It's pretty much impossible to have a conversation/discussion in that forum πŸ˜†

The finale was such a disappointment..I didn't even feel like it was a finale. I LOVED Mayu-Bhavna though. I'm so happy Bhavna shone in DKS. I'm really happy that they took best duet and Mayu best solo though I would have given those awards for different performances lol...like I would have given Mayu-Bhavna best duet for today's and Mayu best solo for the Chinese pole dance which they didn't even nominate ROFL πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
I am going on a spiritual side starting from tomorrow!  Look out for some innovative topics!  πŸ‘πŸΌ
petticoat thumbnail
i jsut read that a woman in saudi was arrested for driving.  :S

which couple are u talking abt?

as for the forum
it has become overwhelmingly difficult to hold a conversation. i try to stick to comparatively safe topics..but kya karein. eventually the same thing repeats

im happy fr mayuresnt bhavna and jai.

ive developed an intense dislike to kruti and amar this season though. amar is being way too volatile and anger personified. to put it in simpler terms, kruti sounds arrogant...vandana empty vessel.. LOVE the rest of the DID 2..

at the end of the day this show for them as dancers is for networkign and hobnobbing to get the right contacts to enter the industry. hope they got that

however personally i dont understand where the finale came from. i thought it was best of 5 weeks or so

zee ki kamaal
Uhhh hwo did season 2 win again???? Lol. I love, love, love DID overall, but due to few contestants, I wanted Season 1 to prevail. The whole winning thing seemed too flawed for me to comprehend...they didn't explain the concept too well, IMO.