Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Ruky you love Sona-Deeps both? You are one of those rare people who seems to be a fan of all BW celebrities 😆

Oh man...people say things like that? It's just plain scary. These celebrities don't even know us and probably don't even care about us. Why give up your life, attempt suicide or go on hunger strikes or stuff for them?
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah...I know it's pretty bad!!! It was from that forum who shall not be named!😳

And yeah I seem to like every celebrity😆 but I criticise as well as praise...Im not a big Katrina Kaif fan though...not a Hrithik Roshan fan
gilmores thumbnail
Yeah I figured it was from the forum that shall not be named 😆

You really are one of the sweetest members on the forum and you really do criticize and praise both 😊

LOL Kat..yeah..well me neither. 😆 Props to her for surviving without knowing how to act at all though. 😛

And Hrithik..I seem to have a like-indifferent attitude towards him...Never been what i would call a hardcore Hrithik fan but I did like him a lot..and now I'm just indifferent to him.
gilmores thumbnail
Ruky I gotta go now :) I'll ttyl! :D 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL yeah everyone keeps saying Im sweet I am? Thanks! ðŸ˜³ LOL Choco you are hilarious too!!

Ok Choco bye take care🤗
Edited by ruky786 - 12 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
------------------
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Holy moly Shee. Guess what? I was just looking at Titanic and Jack+Rose pix to request a sig of them. And suddenly I land up here and you posted that avi. LOL! Any particular reason you posted? Like 'em?
anku- thumbnail
LOL @ the 2nd one. Who is that? 😛
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
you want a cute pic? I have one.
anku- thumbnail
awww.. me too!! I HEART Titanic... was just looking @ all the sigs I have of it.. it was an EPIC movie! Na?