Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pari.K

People talking about losing weight... and losing 10 pounds in a month, damn! What health regimen do you follow?

Summer has just started so finally have some time to focus on myself now, wanna lose the extra unnecessary flabby fat in my arms and legs... any suggestions? Obviously will try the whole exercise and count calories thing (though its hard with living at home after 4 years where my mom force feeds me every few hours!)... but anyone have specific foods that are good to eat or exercise routine that seems to be working for them?

And I love the Tere Bin song someone posted! 

Start with eating breakfast everyday. That really was a  good start for me. Skipping breakfast is the worst thing I did in undergrad; that along with Freshman 15 was the curse of the dead. Alternate cardio workouts with strenght training every other day. 4-5 days a week is good if you're a beginner, with time you can increase the speed and frequency. Make sure you include butterfly curls and squats in each routine, that helps a lot with arms and thigh toning. For cardio, you can start with walking everyday for at least 30-45 minutes, then change it to sprinting, jogging etc. 

Serves you right... He left you... Ufff So much nakhre you do with him... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haye Bagare mujhe chod kar hamesha ke liye chala gaya...nahiin...😭

Now I have to invest my time and energy kisi aur ko dhoondne mein...zaalim duniya...πŸ˜†
watching "Dexter" - I mean the real one ---- what an awesome character...lemme check if there's anyone i need to murder in my entourage...hmmm

Originally posted by: lalixlily

watching "Dexter" - I mean the real one ---- what an awesome character...lemme check if there's anyone i need to murder in my entourage...hmmm

I love you more. πŸ˜†
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Where does everyone here disappear? =/

sorry Anku I keep missing you   Will catch you next time  - I have to leave again  - have to water my precious little gardenπŸ€—

Originally posted by: qwww

sorry Anku I keep missing you   Will catch you next time  - I have to leave again  - have to water my precious little gardenπŸ€—

bye, Rosh! πŸ€—

go water your closet. πŸ˜†

psyche.πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

I love you more. πŸ˜†

I wasn't even interested in the series..cause mad about the fact "6 feet under" was no longer on air...I tried to watch one episode - too much voice over...and dex's sis reminds of me too much...πŸ˜›

Very good! Your username led me to have interest in Dexter.
You can't possibly love me more...cause that'd be impossible. 😊

I love you everyday of the week and twice on sunday. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
----------------------------------

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Guys

I am back 😳

Update Time