Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Lol at bandi - you followed my instructions ah ah ha ----

Natural is better for the hair...you can't even imagine. The mask you can do it once a week or once every two weeks. Yoghurt cleans your scalp like nbo other chemical shampoo will never do it.

If you need pther tips on essential oils for your type of hair just ask me...It depends what effect you search for.

I want to lose one size to be thin. I'll start my "new" strict diet on june so that I can look gorgeous for september...!!!

btw - girls plz do try slimming aid herbal tea - it's good for the tummy. It makes you lose unecessary water.
Edited by lalixlily - 12 years ago
I'm great Carol! Hair masks eh. Any suggestions for thin and greasy hair? Olive and coconut oil didnt help.

What if the girl said no?

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Any suggestions for thin and greasy hair? Olive and coconut oil didnt help.

Tried mustard oil? That should work it's highly fruitful for hair, I suggested the same to Pulwasha, she's happy with the results so far.
Originally posted by: eraser

I'm great Carol! Hair masks eh. Any suggestions for thin and greasy hair? Olive and coconut oil didnt help.

What if the girl said no?

Honey 😆

Usually olive & coconut oil are for dry hair ---- so if you use them with too much quantity --- it'll add the greasy in your hair in huge proportion (only few drops are good in your shampoo just to make your hair shine & look healthy/feel like smooth).

Your hair is thin - so it's genetic...you can't do much about it --- I have thick hair and yes it's due to my mom's genetics 🥱
For thin hair : I suggest some essential oil such as lavender oil or grape seed oil. Olive oil is good too to nourish the root of the hair. But not too much.

Please do eat lots of vegetables - fruits -- eggs - fish or meat if you're not vegeterian - it'll be good for your hair. And use products which gives your hair body.
Essential oils have to be used in a proper manner --- not concentrated (some can make you vanish or damage your nervous system or ruin your health slowly) but with your shampoo or after shampoo. And not in huge quantity.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i use lavendar essential oil in my bedding

is that weird then?

argan oil seems to work for me.

i have thick hair..frizzy kinds

my mum used to do a rum-onion tonic for the hair when i was younger

and i use egg whites on my hair.

i was intrigued when u said yolk. i always thought they stank badly. i mixed the concoction u said. it didnt smell that bad

but can u use yoghurt as a regular conditioner after shampooing?

lavender is used as in perfume - so no it's not wierd that you use it for your bedding. It must have such a good smelling in fact.

Yolks bring proteins to the hair. Yes it does smell a bit but with the combination of oil (olive or argan), rhum, lemon, yoghurt it's fine. With essential oils --- you produce a good smelling so don't worry about that. Oinions & garlic help the hair to grow. Kinda smelly solutions but with shampoo or after shampoo which contains citrus perfume or essential oils --- the bad smell just disappears.

I use the yoghurt before the shampoo. But you can try it after. but mix it with oil or essential oils. It will be better.
Edited by lalixlily - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
"SHADI SE PEHLE"

Boy:kash wo din jald aye.

Girl:tm muje chor to nai doge.
Boy:nahi aisa sochna B mat.

Girl:will u miss me.

Boy:yes

Girl:tmari zindagi me koi or to nai.

Boy:no not at all.

Girl: do u love me.

Boy: yes dear.

Girl: oh dear.

"SHADI K BAAD"
Ab ye status nechce se uper dobara padhiye...?

😃
11424d1301061226 dabur amla hair oil 199279 190858597622320 176547685720078 442446 1201316 n Dabur Amla Hair Oil funny images