Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Now i'm using organic root stimulator replenishing conditioner.

My natural hair mask : eggs - yoghurts - rhum - olive oil - green lemon (juice it up a bit). You can add cucumber juice. 30 mins to 1 hour.
BESTEST WEDDING VIDEO EVER??? I think so.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QulXF3hdxTU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Zainab, ek do saal mein teri bhi hogi .. nahi ?
watching a documentary about a male indian model in the fashion week of mumbai...from his original gitan camp to "success"...
He was like "they tell me at work i look like hrithik..." ...and the next minute we see his friends & him working out the gym...they don't have a decent home & they go working out at gym...?
I'm happy for the guy...He gets paid for modelling./ Kind of success story and he doesn't look like the "fair light eyed BW representation of beauty".
Try a little vodka on hair. It'll look sassy :D
Why the hell are people obsessed with working out at gyms ? Honestly, i stopped lifting weights cuz i was getting muscular and I just didn't like it. I hate to see nerves showing off my arms .. Yoga is the BEST ! It gives you all you want - health, physique, spirituality .
yeah when i don't have rhum - i use other alcohol...only little...not the whole bottle...alcohol opens the blood vessels of the scalp. It needs to breath and it lets the blood flows in such a good way so that your hair could grow easily & look better.
I am already married Shak.
Originally posted by: zainab25

I am already married Shak.

Who's ur wife ?
zainab is a girl...or do you mean whose wife are you?