Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: eraser

Hey wat_up, wassup? πŸ˜†

nothin much just reading on the posts and I quoted yours where you said you will be joining Salman Khan club. I am sure you will be his top supporterπŸ˜†
Haha, I'm sure that the fan club will reach to a 1000 pages once I start posting πŸ˜† Too bad I got a warning from the global mod who asked me to stay out of fan clubs or else she'll ban me. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sheee

So lily how many of these break up lines were used at you? or how many did you use?

actually none at me - but to justify my being distant from a former lover - i told him " i felt awkward with you - it wasn't a sane relationship" - i'm not a liar & usually I'm said the truth.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Haha, I'm sure that the fan club will reach to a 1000 pages once I start posting πŸ˜† Too bad I got a warning from the global mod who asked me to stay out of fan clubs or else she'll ban me. πŸ˜†

That's shocking πŸ˜† Also, I was reading that you are searching on a dhol to be played at your parents anniversary. Hope you are able to get one😊
Hi Carol - Hope you're feeling great, especially after the recent events! 

watup - Aww, thanks! The dhol players are so expensive, charging me $100 for 7 minutes. I'm gonna speak to them in Hindi net time I talk to them and see if I get a better deal πŸ˜†

Hello Lily, how are you doing?

fine !!!! πŸ˜‰ watching tv. πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ya eraser

ive set my crazy goals for the next 10 years

LOL

btw
im super interested in delhi belly
any idea what the story is about?
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
dnt knw if this is right

but the synopsis i saw is this

Tashi, Arun and Nitin – flatmates, buddies and partners in crime. Tashi is to get married in a month but still doesn't know if his fianc is THE ONE! Arun can't make up his mind who he wants to kill first – his girlfriend who has just dumped him or his stupid, annoying boss whose idea of creativity is sketching a smiling banana! And Nitin is about to discover that eating delicious tandoori chicken off a street vendor is going to give him the worst case of Delhi Belly he's ever known! Three regular blokes, living the regular life EXCEPT for one small detail – they are on the hit list of one of the world's deadliest crime syndicates. Will they be able to get away before the shit hits the roof and it comes crashing down?
bye everyone - oil bath - watching tv show about how the IMF Chief is putting shame on France with all his affair stories and rape attempt/rape conviction...ufff
Hiii Caro! I don't know if that plot synopsis is correct or not, but I'm looking forward to Delhi Belly as well!

OMG okay so I dunno who watches Gossip GIrl, but the finale tonight kept me at the edge of my seat (or bed lol)! But I don't want to give out spoilers to any GG viewers here. Can't wait for the next season! Sighh, Chuck and Blair. <3 

Anddd, I'm watching the 90210 season finale now and two of the characters are having an Indian wedding! It feels so weird to watch some desi-ness in an American show. 'Twas cool though lol! πŸ˜†
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago