Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ohh thats why ur id looked familiar. haha. Noo, that forum and show was anyways gonna be hell boring. We created the AT to piss off certain fans and their mahaan celebrity basically. Me, Meena and Zainu. And then BB forum members joined it and it was one hell of a lot of fun AT until MODs showed up and started their Hitler-giri :P LOLZ. Anyways, it was fun while it lasted.. lool. And I agree. The forum became lifeless thanx to the boring show and Hitler MODs. I call it then Zombie forum... LOL!
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yea we were hoping the show would generate similar influx & excitement that BB offered but were left bitterly disappointed both with the show & the MODs  [one in particular was completely rigid] :)
anku- thumbnail
That one in particular was after my life 🀣 I thought I toh will get out of this forum banned but the show was sooo bore that I came out with only 20% warning. lol.
But I had nooo hopes about the show. 1)Bcoz of the format and 2)Bcoz they were using same contestants again n again for the same stunts. The international version always uses different contestants. Moreover, SRK's commentary was good only once in awhile.
I do still love the times at the Akash AT πŸ˜† That was seriously EPIC and a LOT of fun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Gujar thumbnail
Moddish I think her ID was πŸ˜Š, She was supposedly new as well. You should've participated in the BB forum , you would've loved it even more
Edited by Kabeer. - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Main kaa karon raam mujhe buhda mil geya
haye haye budha mil geya
πŸ€ͺ
anku- thumbnail
Yeah her id was Modishh. lol.
I ll come to BB Forum this year =) I was there in the first and another one.. its actually a lot of fun! hehe!

@Zoobi: lolzz... kaunsa buddha mil gaya? :P
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

@Zoobi: lolzz... kaunsa buddha mil gaya? :P

Ask Kabeer he knows what I am talking about πŸ˜†
Kabeer, you look like Tarzan.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: Kabeer.

Moddish I think her ID was πŸ˜Š, She was supposedly new as well. You should've participated in the BB forum , you would've loved it even more

she still didn't reduce my warning level.. its been months.. ..
Gujar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

Kabeer, you look like Tarzan.. πŸ˜›

Do I look that bad!