Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
that doesnt sound like Bipasha on the tape.. its sum totally different voice..
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: eraser

Hi Maddy ðŸ¤—

Oh dear. Xeta always talked about her cat, she must be really upset. 

I'm gonna bother everyone for travel tips until the next month or so. I need a fun beautiful accessible desitnation in South India where I can have a reunion with friends. The place should have good resorts. These are our options.

Mysore
Munnar(Kerala)
Pondicherry

Initially we were going to Goa but people have had not so good experiences as tourists over there so we cancelled that out. Any feedback or ideas of other places? Thanks!!!

Eraser... In Mysore... Wildflower Spa and Resort is a good one...

Good that you are skipping Goa... One of my friends who was visiting Goa had a nightmarish experience recently...
Im not a big fan of Goa either. 2 yrs ago I read an article that Goa was unofficially the world's paedophile capital. Along with the story of a  boy who was sold into sex trade in Goa.

I was shocked and disturbed and since then decided not to go.
Pragya - Thanks, I'm gonna look into Pondicherry for sure. Also, one of my friend has a 1 yr old so we gotta keep that in mind as well but we still want a place that has a party atmosphere. 

Maddy - Thanks! will definitely look into the resort. Yikes, what happened to your friend in Goa? I'm so glad we dropped the Goa idea. 

yep. GOA is not safe; it never was.

it could be a fun place for the locals but not for NRIs. 

cause NRIs are more gullible.

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

I need a fun beautiful accessible desitnation in South India where I can have a reunion with friends.

Kerala is very beautiful! Had an amazing time there a few years ago.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Eraser... Wildflower is a nice place... We had been with my sister, couple of cousins and a bunch of little kids... It was fun... And Mysore has some kid friendly places to visit like the Zoo and an amusement cum water park...

Regarding Goa... My friend was on vacation there with her husband...On their way back to the hotel from the beach they were ambushed by hooligans who looted them and molested my friend... There was no help nearby and her husband was trashed and after a while a group of people passing in a matador stopped and rescued them... By then my friend's shirt was pulled and torn and she was groped inappropriately...And those hooligans ran away grabbing her purse and her gold chain... Thankfully just before leaving the hotel in the morning they had left the passports at the hotel locker... 
And all this happened not late at night... This was at around 7 PM...
Maddy that sounds so scary, musty have been very traumatic for your friend. I hope she has been able to recover from the incident.
HOLY SHIATSU, Maddy, that is awful! Wow, that freaked me out. Okay, so no Goa ever. Was the wildflower resort too pricey? We are 5 friends and wanna book a villa or something. Also, we dont wanna travel a lot so just planning on relaxing and catching up so we're looking for a big resort with enough activities so that we wont have to go out in the city as much. 

Iheartdeepika - will keep that in mind, thanks!
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
eraser
goa is a messy land

kerala is alright as long as u check up what resort u are going to

pondicherry is well maintained

yercaud is a fun place in TN...untouched beauty

coorg is interesting in karnataka.

what are ur interests