Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyfied thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^Whatcha sayin'? 😲 I'm a huge AUDI fan...they have such awesome lights, esp. the front one's...jaise glitter wala eyeliner lagaya ho lower lid pe..the diamond cut lights...I'm fida over those 😍
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Scheduling...yeah that is good! I try but I can never follow it...discipline I think you need a lot of self-discipline. Yeah I agree it does very from person to person...everyone is different...Sonam needs to re-think her work schedule as she clearly isn't doing it too well!

On topic: Deepika looks gorgeous :-)

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Sonam needs to re-think her work schedule as she clearly isn't doing it too well!

Maybe that's what she wants. Few films. As long as one is happy with their decisions, it should be fine, no? And for tips, she has one of the most successful and brilliant actors at home.

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^I agree...I think it's the constant media questions about the number of films she was doing and how everyone was racing ahead of her...that she does more photoshoots than movies...made her do things just to prove a point...she was getting competitive...even her fans were complaining do more movies do more movies...I feel she should do what is best for her and what works for her...forget everyone and everything put those blinders on and just do her thing! If she continues to be blunt and wear good clothes, she will get media attenion haha!

Sorry it seems like I have hijakced this thread haha!
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She looks so classy and elegant😳
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux8xY2R_OnA[/YOUTUBE] Edited by IHeartDeepika - 12 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She looks absolutely stunning
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. It reminded me that I need to watch John and Karan's KWK episode as soon as possible. 
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow  - she looks smokin hot. Deepu and the Audi  - every man's fantasy 😛what a combination. Audi must be so happy with their brand ambassador.
She looks well dressed...

not a big fan of Audi... although they are a great make, i find their designs too bulky.