Posted: 12 years ago
Exclusive: Deepika Padukone unveils Audi A7, RS 5

New Delhi: It was the launch of yet another eye-catching product from Audi, and none other than Bollywood's dazzling diva, Deepika Padukone graced the occasion.

Deepika, a proud owner of Audi Q7, seemed the perfect choice for the launch of A7 Sportback, for the lady is a self-confessed car lover. "I was shooting with Neil (Nitin Mukesh) when I first saw the car and I absolutely fell in love with it. That's when I bought myself an Audi Q7," said Deepika about her association with the brand.

Talking of the machine, Michael Perschke, Head ' Audi India said, "The Audi A7 combines the strengths of a coupe, a sedan and an avant in a highly attractive concept which truly symbolizes progressiveness. The new Audi A7 Sportback breaks free from the shackles of conventional design and expresses a distinct lightness thereby setting a new definition of contemporary luxury."

"I'd definitely choose a car like this, for it's classic, elegant and sporty, and that's my personality," added Deepika.

But, little did Deepika know that she would be in for a huge surprise. Apart from A7, the German car manufacturer also unveiled its Audi RS 5 Coupe. Totally mesmerised by the beauty of both the cars, Deepika was left speechless after seeing the second one. On asking which one has caught her fancy; the lady said she was "confused". However, she was quick to add, "As Michael suggested, I'll keep A7 for the week and RS 5 for the weekend."

Celebrating the advent of technology, Deepika recalled her childhood days when her dad would drive her back from school in a Fiat. When asked who would she like to gift a car to, the poised actress said that she'd like to gift her father the Audi RS 5 since he's an athlete and the car would suit him really well.
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
Love it...glamarous with a capital G
She has a good tall figure
Deepika looks GORGEOUS... The Audi looks thanda next to her...
I saw this close up pic on a RTed twitter post...trying to find it.. it was just FLAWLESS! 😳
Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

I saw this close up pic on a RTed twitter post...trying to find it.. it was just FLAWLESS! 😳

Here's one... Lovely she looks...

Man just check out those cars😲...I will have an Audi at some point in my life for sure

Oh yeah Deepika looks good too😆

Stunning.

Here's a video from that event. Deepika talks about her Dad's old car, idhar udhar ki baatein, wagera wagera

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/sonam-follows-in-deepikas-footsteps/199278?hp