MN FF : Hate is safer than love Part11 Pg61 - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update...
plzzz continue soon
thanks 4 the pm
i hope what he's thought he makes it true. i hope he brings her into his life cuz she needs a shield.
Sajjal it was Just a perfect update...πŸ‘

all i wanted from Mayank's side n Nupur's side...all that Mayank said, "it didn't matter anymore wht he wanted but wht she wanted"πŸ‘πŸ˜³

i want mayank to apologise too for his BIG MISTAKE that day at party...and make it all easy for Nupur just once...

i m loving it...😍
Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
nice part! :)

mayank thought that nupur had come to resign. haha, he still doesn't know her properly. she wasn't bothered about the personal reasons and was there for her work. wow, thats professional indeed! but hopefully, wont stay that way for long..

neev is a nice guy..he told kinjal and aaliyah they're even prettier than his wife..lol.

thnx 4 d pm
update soon
mayank finally realises his fellings for nupur...

gr8...now story will take twist...😊
nice update
glad tht mayank accepted his love...now lets see how he makes nupur fall fir him...
do cont soon
Mindblowing part sajjal...So mayank now admitted that he has fallen for nupur...I hope he is serious and committed about his feelings...Lets see what he can do to win her...
Neev is a great frnd...Loved their bonding...
Thnx sanam for posting and sajjal update THH soon...Im dying to read that...
loved the part so much it was amazing 
but wen will mayur meet :)
awesome update.
thanks for the pm.
the heart brings you back.

Odds are what make life seem plausible enough to live, or rather suffer through and since humans are prone of obstacles in life that could be won or lost its, the the actual journey towards that win or loose that teaches us what way our lives should head towards. Since there is no definte for those answers we search for in our life, its the odds that take us towards are real destination, the one we have been looking for all over and never settled down enough to find it right infront of us.

But he was settled now and knew what path to take, because everything led to only one person who had managed to steal his peace in a very short amount of time, but now no matter what he would win this obstacle, he would gain her at any cost because he knew he had lost enough in his life already it was time for payback to fate for causing him such pain, pain that made his existence shatter everytime his thoughts stumbled across it.

It was about time he took what belonged to him; happiness, yes happiness, joy, laughter all which had faded out needed to be brought back again, and living in denial was not going to make that happen, so Mayank Sharma decided to step forward and accept life as it is.

He had come to realize that he was living too much in the past to notice his present and live it fully, once again happiness was knocking on his door and he was turning away but no more, he would face everything and anything to gain her love.

What was fate up to now, after raj hadn't she had enough of egotistic over controlling men in her life, that now she had a boss who was exactly the same. But she would not step back, no she wouldn't if raj taught her anything it was world took advantage of the weak and gave respect to the the strong and she was going to do just that, take every insult of mayanks in her stride and show him she was the bigger person irrespective of their status.

But was that it? was that all mayank meant to her, a way of showing herself as a strong and independent woman. If that was it, than she wouldn't have cried over his digusting words or actions but she did and that was way more than anything she could take in her stride, that was the impossible and it was happening. She was letting a man affect her again but she knew she couldn't because those doors are locked away forever, and key so afar and invisible that no one could ever find it and make her so vunerable ever again.

'''mama look ducky is swimming'' lost in her thoughts nupur swung around with a towel in her hands and starred down at her two little angels, her bare reason  for still breathing than why was mayanks existence making it hard for her to breathe when she had them. Was it because he was creeping his way into her heart or because he had seemed so different but turned out to be just like the others in her life; selfish.

''mama you know Miss applebee said you have to come to school for parent meeting day'' kinjal hummed the words after reciting the exacts words her teacher had spoken to her.

''Yeah mama me too, Its on Friday'' Kinjal added splashing the tub water in kinjal face who splashed back.

''Mama, she splashed me with water'' kinjal winced after realizing it was lost battle because her sister was elder and alot more strong.

''your such a tattle tale'' Aliya said grabbing the towel from the hook and wrapping herself in it.

''no you are , and i'm telling mama you called me a tale'' huffing at aliya kinjal twitched her lips after realizing that her mother had not been listening to a word of hers, '' mamaaa'''she said loudly but still no effect.

''mama'' aliya touched nupur slightly only to have her jolt back vividly, '' are you okay?''

What was wrong with her, sharma was too much on her mind. There was no way another man could enter their lives now, as it was perfect, yes just her and her daughter that was her perfect life and no man would enter and ruin that.

''mama ali called me a tale'' kinjal groaned when nupur placed the towel around her and picked her up, '' she is a meanie''

''no i didn''t'' aliya defended herself and walked along them into the room, once changed into their night clothes both girls settled into their beds.

''yes you did''

''your an idiot'' only after it left her mouth aliya realized what she said and looked down embrassed.

Kinjal looked up suprised, '' you said a bad word, your bad''

Nupur pulled out a book and settled between the girls,'' no honey bad words make you sound stupid'' pausing she looked towards aliya, '' and your not stupid right?''

Aliya shook her head slightly that was hidden behind her long curtain of a hair, '' sorry kinjal''

Kinjal smiled, '' its okay''

''okay enough excitement for tonight now lie down so i can read you the book'' nupur said along with tucking the girls into bed.

''Once upon a time there a princess who lived in a beautiful castle...'' While she read , both girls drifted off to sleep slowly.

------------------------------------------------------------ 
''I need you to go to the vermas right and seal this deal'' Mayank spoke looking over the file ardently with nupur hovering over by his side. Did she have to stand this close to him, was she not understand she clouded his senses already and now standing this close it was hard to concentrate on anything but her. 

''but ma --'' ''i mean sir, how could that be possible without you there'' so he was testing her, well mr sharma was in for a shock because she would not back down.

'' i know but don't worry i will call them and anyway i have a meeting here that i need to attend, its urgent''

''but sir ''

''Miss Bhushan, who is the boss''  it would do him no good to lay his bare feelings infront of her but that didn't mean he didn't know how to find a way into her heart. There was always a time and place for everything and right now was not the time.

Nupur needed to trust herself and her capabilities before she could rely on him because she had once placed her trust in someone long ago and he broke her and left her with nothing now she would not trust anyone until she trusted herself.

shrew, nupur thought, '' you sir'' forcing a smile nupur smoothened out the crease of her kameez and stepped back when mayank turned around and ended being only a few breaths from her face.

''well than do as i say'' getting up he picked up the file and thrusted into her hand,'' vermas. Now''

backing away nupur held the file as a defence when he walked forward towards her, ''' what are you doing?'' why couldn't she move? Her stupid feet were glued to the floor and she couldn't move. Or she didn't want to move, there was such a big difference between the the two that nupur chose to believe that through some weird reason her sandal was stuck to the floor and not her heart on mayank.

the whiteness of her face told him how much she was not ready for him, but that didn't mean he couldn't still shake her up for a moment or so, passing his hand over her shoulder he grabbed his coat from the hook, '' my coat'' he grinned and back away leaving a breathless nupur in her spot.

feeling quite stupid nupur turned around and hurried out of the room. Mayank smiled to himself and buttoned up his coat silently thinking over nupur's reaction. She was so pale in comparison to the picture of hers in his file, where she looked so beautiful and so much like an angel but the woman who had stood in his office moments was nothing like her, she was looked worn out and tired.

the phone rang bringing him out of his thoughts, '' yes okay seat them in the discussion room, i'll be there'' nupur was a virus in his system the moment he resisted the more she grew within him.

After what seemed like a gruesome hours mayank exited the room with a content smile on his face and walked towards his office, '' sir'' mayank stopped admist and turned, '' sir there is someone from the hospital on the line for Miss bhushan but we can't connect with her at the moment''

the hospital, alarm rang in his mind and he hurried over to the phone grabbing he calmed his nerves, '' Hello, No she is not here right now'' pausing, he whittered as his knees gave in, '' Her daughter? is she okay?''

breathing a sigh of relief, mayank spoke '' okay yes, i'll be there . thank you for informing'' once he placed the receiver back down, mayank ran out of the office as if his life was on the line.

''no i want the red one'' Aliya steamed over the doctor while he nursed her very badly scraped elbow and knee while kinjal held her hand and sat quitely observing it all.

''Your a tough cookie aren't you'' the doctor smile and placed the medicine on her wound very slowly while distracting her with the candy he had in his hand, '' here for you two strawberry lollipops''

''i want one also'' kinjal added finally, '' the green one, its my favoriteee'' squealing , kinjal extended her hand when the doctor placed the green on in her hand, ''thank you''

Mayank walked into the room, after taking a long look at aliya mayank relaxed and bent down to her level, '' are you okay?''

Aliya smiled meakly and nodded, '' its only a scrape''

''yes ONLY a scrape, but our girl is very strong, she didn't even cry when i sprayed on the wound'' doctor recited to mayank who finally took notice of the doctor and stood up.
'
''thats means theres nothing to worry?'' Mayank asked eagerly placing his hand in aliya's.

''i'm sorry i haven't seen you before, are you their relative?''

Mayank shook his head, '' actually their mother was unreachable,she works in my office and well i thought i should come down and take a look and be content thats theres nothing to worry about''

''he is the shrew'' kinjal grinned and walked over to mayank, '' ali will be fine na?'' mayank smiled and bent down to her level, '' ali is very strong because she has you by her side, after all you are a big girl na?'' kinjal smiled proudly and walked towards aliya.

''she'll be fine but she will have trouble walking so i'd advise bed rest for a day or so...''

''thats means no school tommorrow?'' aliya asked with a huge smile, when the doctor nodded her smile only widened.

The doctor walked forward to aliya and stopped when he noticed nupur at the doctor, '''and here is the ever so dramatic mother''

''mama'' aliya held up her hands and hugged nupur tightly.

''baby your fine?'' aliya nodded and flaunted her scraped that was cleaned and bandaged now.

''doctor said i get to stay home tommorrow'' Kinjal huffed at aliyas word but behaved, '' don't i doctor?''

''Yes she does, strong girl deserves it''

Nupur walked over to the doctor when her steps froze, admist all she hadnt noticed mayanks presence in the room, but she could see him now and all too well clearly. He was here, actually here with her daughters at the hospital! What was this guy trying to do?

distracting herself, nupur followed the doctor into the other room while mayank stayed behind with the girls, '' you know you look like superman'' kinjal said casually sitting on the chair.

Mayank grinned, 'superman? the guy who wears his underwear inside out'' pretending to be appalled mayank sat beside kinjal.

'''thats his desize''

Laughing aliya turned her head, '' she means disguise''

''thats what i said'' kinjal added absentmindedly.

''i like batman more'' mayank teased and waited for the girls reactions

''yuck superman is more cute, he wears red''Kinjal replied with a smile, '' and batman wear black which means he is bad''

''no he is not, batman is the good guy also'' aliya muttered trying to correct her sisters words, kinjal shrugged her shoulders and pulled up her legs, '' i still like superman''

before mayank could respond, the doctor and nupur walked out, '' ready to go home are you? ma belle''

''what does ma belle mean?''

''its means my girl'' the doctor explained as he walked the crowd out the door and bid them goodbye.

''but Ali is your girl na mama?'' confusion split on kinjals face and she turned around to face her mother, '' right mama?''

''Yes baby Ali is my girl, but doctor was just saying it for fun''

''am i his girl too?'' with kinjals on going question session mayank tried to keep a straight face, the girl was too adorable to not fall in love with. Her beautiful brunette hair fell to her wait twisted in curls and her round of a face with those beautiful summer of eyes seemed to melt his heart.

The moment they reached outside, Nupur faced what she had been avoiding to do, talk to mayank. She turned to his side and smiled, '' thank you for being here''

''its no problem'' mayank assured distantly finding no courage to look at her directly. It suddenly occured to him, office was different there they acted professional and avoided but now with her here and the girls everything seemed so vaguely different ..so afar from him.

When nupur started to walk away with the girls mayank called, ''where are you going?''

''home''

''in what? you don't have a car''

Nupur smiled, '' theres something called a taxi''

faltering with his words, mayanks swiped his hand through his hair and looked over, '' no i mean i will drop you home''

''theres no --'' nupur begin to say but he was already leading the girls to the car that she decided to not make a scene that was not nesscary and followed them.

The ride home was a quite one with the girls fast asleep in the back seat, Nupur kept herself busy and kept away all thoughts that sway towards mayank. But it was becoming harder and harder but the fact was he still believed her to be the girl who married raj singhgania, he didn't see her as the woman she was today. No, rather he avoided seeing her as a mother of two because she brought baggage with her, but any man who thought of her daughters as burden could go to hell for all she knew.

''we're here'' mayank announced loudly to snap nupur out of her thoughts.

Nupur looked at the girls and back at mayank, she didn't want to disturb them so she did what she nerve she would do, ask mayank for help, ''can you carry one of them upstairs?''

Mayank was already out of the cars when nupur looked out to his seat, he opened the door and took aliya into his arms, '' what are we waiting for?''

Nupur shook her head and held kinjal while leading towards the house. They settled the girls into their beds and walked down the stairs queitly. With silence echoing loudly between them, both dared not to say a word.

It was only when mayank reached the door that he turned around and bumped into her, '' sorry'' he whispered rubbing his forehead slightly and mumbling to himself.

Nupur forced and smiled opened the door, '' thank you for your help today''

Mayank accepted the thank you and walked outside the door, but cursing himself turned around with a embarrasssed face, '' I'm sorry''

''you already said sorry''

What was wrong with this woman, why was she not understanding he was not apologizing for the bump in but rather for his foolish act at the party, '' No, i'm sorry for the other thing''

confused nupur backed into the door and starred, '' what other thing'' realization struck and her spine straightened, sobering her expressions nupur looked else but him.

''look nupur, that day --''

''that day was a mistake and i'm so sorry for my actions! thats what your going to say right?'' Mayank stayed mum, '' well than you can take your sorry and keept it to yourself''

''Nupur atleast listen to me''

''why? give me one reason that i should stand here and listen to what you have to say''

Mayank striked a look at her and noticed her blazing eyes, '' because you matter''

sarcasm bounced in her laugh as she looked at mayank, '' i use to matter to someone else but he didn't think twice before tossing me out and before you say anything you did the same thing''

''I wanted to hate you'' pausing he breathed out, '' but i couldn't''

his few words brought silence to nupur and she starred at him stunned, Mayank stood where he was and gave a helpless look, '' i don't know what it is but i can't seem to push you away. Infact the more i push the more i come close''

''don't ---''

''no, you have to listen. You have to understand...my mom never got the love she deserved and i wanted to do all i could to stay away from this feeling of love. everything possible which is why i made myself use women as tissue wipe with one and throw, but than you came and nupur ''

''wait'' she had to stop him, this was all wrong, not it was not right he couldn't be the good. This isn't how it was suppose to be, not at all the way she had figured it out, '' you are my boss and im your employ simply all is professional between us''

''What if its not''

feeling her knees give, nupur held on to the door, '' you must be blind than because to me you are my boss and nothing else '' pausing she smiled, '' sir i will see you tommorrow''

she didn't what chord she pulled but whichever one it was, it was deadly and she was in trouble because his eyes warned and challeneged when she closed the door on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long wait, but i  thought to update as a gift to Kinza as it is her birthday present from me!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Sorry for the grammar or spelling mistakes didn't check it over.
takecareee :))
Edited by itstheclimb - 12 years ago