MN FF : Hate is safer than love Part11 Pg61 - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
i want mayank to protect nupur nd her daughters from raj...he is such a heartless person
Happy Friendship Day Sajjal
edittt
OMG sajjal it was wowest and awesomest update

Raj was so bad yaar- i just hate him..
i loved yash and mayus convo- loved his simple confession that he has fallen in love with nups and her 2 adorable daughter...

and mayur scene was outstanding
the kiss part was damn cute

loved it loads sajjal- fantastic
keep updating

Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
cant even be upset at you for making us wait so long because this update was just awesome...i loved the conversation between yash and mayank 😆...and the mayur scene following that...finally theres some sort of emotional connect between them...great update...and this time please update sooner 😊...naina
gr8 update
looking forward to the next part...
do update son
Raj is heartless person..hate him
finally u updated😃
it was beautiful update asusual...loved Mayur conversation..

loved it and continue soon
beautiful part sajjal

loved da birthday scene

tc
loads of love
ok i was waiting for this one too to be updated...ye sanam kaha gayeb hogeyi ab?
nways loved this update sajjal... mayank sharing his mom's memory with Nupur with such ease..it really touched heart!!!!! Nupur's fear to block her heart from moving towards him is also justified...but one part made me sad hw could a women like her even for once thought that its as a wife her dusty to fulfill raj's evil wish just becoz he is her husband? why she felt guilty ? that's not the brave & strong Nupur i love...she can never think like that...

btw, i liked yash & his wife & her mood swing.glad mayank has someone with whom he can open up...the way he said he has hopeless fallen for Nupur's kids also.it was so cute...then he want her so much that it is hard for him to even breathe...wow sajjal...nice way to describe the feelings must say!!

& the end..i love Mayank's sincere  ,sweet yet naughty gesture.& that soft thank u kiss...now i can;t wait to c what happens when he drop her at raj's place...update soon & yeah...take care of urself...🤗
Awesome update
Continue soon

I just dont hate raj..he even doent deserve any kind of feelings

Why she still has to leave her girls with him…gosh..just cant see how she must have felt

Its strange how mayank is a bad bad man, yet is a simple human, desiring very simple needs of life, still stuck in his incompleteness….

Truly n amazing part..

Specially the words of mayank abt those angels

N poor yash….i hope it not a practical experience