Posted: 12 years ago
wow
aussum update
loved it
thnx for the pm
stargurl34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazinggg story, one of my favorites on IF. please continue as sooon as possible
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats on half century...in just 8 parts...do cont soon pls...!!!
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update

Loved it

Cont soon
hazra66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow
aussum update
loved it
thnx for the pm
will be updating this very soon.
the broken mirrors

'' where are we going?" Kinjal's hand groped within nupur's walked away with an energetic aliya by their side that was kept busy with her musical device.

''to see daddy honey'' nupur replied in a mono-tone.

''what if I don't want to see him?''

Appalled nupur struck a glance at her youngest. She never wanted her daughters to hate their father; after all he was a part of them just like her. In the all the years, Nupur tried to keep up an image of their father, it was hard at times to say their father was a good man and than explain his absence from their lives for months. It was hard for her to digest the fact that father could actually hate his own blood, a part of him. Having grown up in such a loving family Nupur had seen the purest of love between her parents and always aspired for it and maybe that had been her mistake looking for perfection which only was a illusion. Nevertheless Raj was her choice, her illusion and no matter how much she wanted to place the blame on someone else she was responsible for where she stood today.

And a part of still felt she could have held onto him if she had tried harder to be like how he wanted her to be. Wasn't that a wife's job? To listen and obey there husband than why had she felt like a caged animal instead of raj's wife.

The sad part was he never saw her as a someone; his wife or his children's mother, No she was always a thing for him, one he could use when he wanted and leave when he desired. Legal facts aside she was nothing more than women whom he could feed his desires off of. And she never objected. Because she had hope, one day just one day he would come back with love in his eyes for her instead of lust and ego.

''why don't you want to see daddy honey'' stopping on the front porch of the elegant mansion, nupur turned around to face kinjal while keeping an eye on aliya who was roaming around waiting for her mothers orders.

Sad, Kinjal frowned, '' because he makes you cry''

Overwhelmed and certainly defaced' nupur clung to kinjal as if holding on for her dear life, '' don't cry mama'' kinjal pleaded with sincerity that melted nupur's heart.

'' baby daddy doesn't make mama cry anymore. He is a good man, he loves you''

Shaking her head, kinjal pulled away, '' No daddy is a bad man and he doesn't love us at all''

Before Nupur could reply, a snort whispered through the air and nupur got up instantly turning around she faced the man whom she considered her biggest mistake, '' Darling I see you have kept me in a good light in front of our children'' dipped with sarcasm his voice directed towards nupur, who held her ground but refused to give a chance to gloat.

''they are yours as much are they mines''

Aliya who had seen raj step out from a distance rushed forward and clung to him in need of love and acceptance but was shocked when raj parted her from himself and held her afar, '' I see you have ingrained your manners in them''

Flashing a sarcastic grin nupur replied, '' well if they had you in their life I'm sure they would have learned how to act properly.'' pausing she flinched, '' since I lack the skill of pretending to be someone I'm not''

Rage spurted inside him but he held back and noticed the change within her. She was certainly not the same old anymore and her tongue obviously had found its tune, '' seems like someone is finally showing you the ropes'' ignorant of the kids raj held on to Nupurs arm tightly and pulled her, '' just tell sharma, a wolf is never satisfied with one prey. It always needs more and goes for more''

The flash of hurt was gone before it came and nupur pulled herself away, '' I will be back to pick them up at night''

Raj smirked. '' as you wish, the earlier the better''

Nupur threw his a disgusted look and turned to the girls, the look of mortification on their faces was not one she could erase and she knew well enough they were old enough to see and understand what had take place. How much she wanted them to innocent and young but raj always managed to be one step ahead in destroying it, '' baby I'll see you at night/ Be good'' popping a kiss on both their cheeks she hurried away after casting a warning look towards raj.

It was hard to leave them here, but she knew it was her only way of keeping them. To deny raj was to evoke his ego and when his ego woke she knew she didn't stand a chance. He didn't want the girls but he sure as hell didn't want nupur thinking she could win, even after the divorce he was in charge of her and he reminded her of that every so often.

------------------------------------

''so guess what I found out?'' yash aked walking through mayanks cabin door. Yash was a very dear friend in mayanks life and one of the reason for their friendship was their contrasting personalities, they just fit so well.

''I don't know'' mayank replied but added, '' though I'm sure you'll tell me''

''priya is preganant'' another thing about yash was he was a married man. And the tug of envy always spilled when mayank saw him, the happiness and content always made him want such love in his life.

With joy gleaming in his eyes. Mayank hugged yash, '' congrats daddy to be ''

''thank you, but ----''

''but  what?''

''man Priya is going insane driving me up and down for some made up things she read in one of pregnancy books'' settling on the couch yash laid back.

''like what?''

'' do you know she made me eat 20 boiled eggs today, because that way the baby will eat eggs also?'' frowning he pushed his hair back, '' and than at night I was watching TV and she told me turn it off otherwise our baby will be addicted to watching TV''

Suppressing his laughter mayank grinned, '' expecting mothers have mood swings''

''not like this one, she is crazy as if the baby is growing inside me not her'' closing his eyes yash shrugged, '' you tell how is your life''

''not as crazy as yours of course, but its interesting''

Yash opened his eyes just in time to see that glint pass through mayanks eyes, which told him his dear friend was on a mission, '' are you going to tell or will I have to pry it out of Miss. Lilly at the front desk''

Changing the subject mayank turned away, '' which by the way reminds me, she has a huge crush on you''

''I'm a married man sharma and don't change the subject. Who is this women and why are you after her?''

The bond of friendship was ever so real when one could read what was in the others mind and Yash was a true friend; he understood perfectly his friend's current state. They had met just last year but it didn't take time for them to come close not after Mayank was the one who introduced Priya to Yash, who was of course mayanks blind date on one rainy night and through the date fate brought two lovers together.

''Her name is nupur, she is my secretary and I hate her''

Grinning yash got up, '' its finally happened. Mayank sharma has fallen in love''

''shut up theres more'' pausing indirectly mayank glanced at yash, '' she comes with baggage''

''like an ex - husband?''

''more''

''scars''

''emotional and I think physical also but theres more''

''Don't tell me'' Mayank nodded instantly when he saw yash understood.

''there are two of them and I think I have hopelessly fallen for them also. It's hard not to actually, they are just the most adorable little girls''

''you got a bad case for her, my dear friend''

''your telling me, I want her so much that it hurts to breathe Yash. Is something wrong with me'' confused mayank reached out to his friend for compassion and understanding both which he needed in order to understand the storm inside him.

''mayank love does that, it makes you doubt yourself, her and even more it's a not a easy road my friend''

Defeated both pulled up on the couch and squirmed, life was just getting too interesting.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What had he meant tell, Sharma? Did raj actually think she was with mayank, but than again what did it matter what raj thought of her. She knew him well enough to know how his dirty mind worked, But whatever it was, she knew herself mayank was only a boss to her and nothing more than that. Maybe at one point she had gotten way too beyond herself where mayank was concerned but the path was cleared just as soon.

Pushing open the door to his cabin she halted and froze, he was aligned to the table in the dark room, though you could still see his face, his miserably good looks that made her into jelly in seconds, sitting before a cake that was lit with candles and if she was not mistaken tears spilled from his eyes.

Before she could back away, he cleared his throat and stood up, '' come in'' pain coated his voice and it touched nupur core existence. It surprised her to feel his pain, when she didn't even know the reason behind it.

''happy birthday?''

Distracted mayank looked back, '' I'm sorry what?''

''I said happy birthday sir''

Confused he looked down, ''oh 'stuttering he fixed himself, '' it's not my birthday''

''don't take me wrong but don't we usually cut cakes on birthdays?''

''I said it wasn't my birthday'' stopping he walked to the window and looked at the sky above closing his eyes tightly he prayed, '' Happy birthday Mom' silently. Once he turned back he smiled, 'its my mom's birthday'' he explained

confused nupur starred at him, '' she passed away when i was only a young boy'' mayank added further, '' she always said celeberate my birthday even when i'm gone because she loved her birthday...'' stopping mayank looked at nupur softly frazzled by the atmosphere and also with what he was telling her.

''it was the day my father met her, a young women just stepping out of college and she fell for him'' smiling he played around with the lighted candle , '' they loved each other so much''

Nupur wanted to reach out and touch him but something was stopping her, whatever it was told her he was prorbably better off without her. While on the other hand mayank was confused as to why he was telling her this when it didn't even concern her at all. It was because of the comfort, she gave him comfort just by standing in this room, even afar her presence gave him what he really need; someone to lean on, someone to hold and someone to love.

meeting her eyes with no expression in them he whispered, '' and one day they just stopped.one day all that love was gone and only tears and pain was left...how can you just stopping loving a person one day?''

'' because you can mayank'' Nupur finally spoke, '' one day that mirror breaks and you see your reality in the scattered fragements. Yes its hard to break that mirror but not impossible. One day when you have had just enough you get the courage to break it'' like i did 'she added to herself and walked up to him, '' Mayank its always easy to blame ourselves for it but it takes courage to know and to understand that this time it was not your fault''

''than who's fault was it?''

shrugging nupur looked thoughtful, '' im sure your mom must be very proud of the man you turned out to be ''

mayank brightened just at the mention of his mother, '' she was a beautiful lady inside and out...she always said mayank sharma you be a gentleman to every lady out there who comes in your way''

'grinning nupur laughed, '' i think you took her advice too literally''

''do i smell something burning?''

satisfied nupur looked at him, '' the only thing thats burning is your ego''

how much he wanted to reach out and hold onto, he had just shared a part of his life that no one had ever touched before. He found it very easy to tell her all this because she was there unlike others she was there with him.

'' cake?''

''i mean lets cut the cake''

smiling, nupur nodded and turned away, Mayank bent down to the cake and with nupur by his side, cut through it, '' happy birthday mom''  taking a pece he fed it to nupur and than ate some himself.

''chocolate? hmm i didn't know you were a chocolate man''

grinning mayank walked closer, '' there are alot of things you don't know''

'she didn't want to retreat but found her legs were not in her control anymore and she was backing into the wall by each second. What was wrong with her? hadn't she promised, no more akward scenes with mayank anymore than what was this.

Mayank tugged her arm and she landed right in his arms, grinning, he eyes roamed all over her face silently. And it was the silence that killing nupur by the seconds, that he could say so much with his eyes and the scariest part was she understood, '' what -- a-re---'stuttering she spoke but what shocked when mayank kissed her softly on the cheek and whispered , '' thank youu' into her ear.

When he left her go a part of her wanted to be in his arms, damn that stupid sharma. But all of her was sincerely touched by his sweet gesture and thats why when her phone rang nupur shook, reganing her composure, she talked, '' Yes, i'm coming'' pausing she looked at mayank who was starring back at her intensely, '' damn it raj, they are just kids what do you expect from them, fine i'm coming''

closing the phone she broke away and smiled, '' as it seems grape juice leaves stains '' smiling she looked at mayank, '' i have to go''

Mayank crossed her path before she could leave, '' I'll take you?'''

------------------------------------------
HAPPY FRIENSHIP DAY TO ALL MY FRIENDS&READERS.

and now i'm sooo sorry for the long wait but i really hope the update will make up for it.

hope you like this part because its really a moving point in the story.
have a great day :)
sajjal.
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res .. back to previous practices .. 😎
love u so much princess .. πŸ€—

EDIT:

BEAUTIFUL!! ... this is a wonderful story .. πŸ€—  ..

How much i hate raj!! .. 🀒 🀒 .. i mean can a person be so heartless to push away his won clinging child! .. 🀒 ,, urghh! ..

anyways kinjal was a darling <3 <3 ..

Yash's wife woes had be in splits .. 🀣 .. but i adored their frndship πŸ˜ƒ .. but the best part was the last part .. *sigh* ..
Mayank & Nupur alone .. and he kissed her .. 😍
The conversation they had was sad and very real ..sometimes you stop loving just like that! .. anyways continue soon princess .. πŸ€—

and take lots of care of urself and stay in touch!! ..

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
drmaha thumbnail
thank god u back sajjal...

i had been wating for so long...
it was nice update...
how cruel raj is...
i dont like him...

nupur is going to pick up her kids...gosh mayank will also be with her...
hope tht raj would not create any scene...

cont soon...

Edited by drmaha - 12 years ago
stargurl34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think i literally jumped when I saw that you updated. OMG loved loved loveddd the part.
my fav part was deff the line "as it seems, grape juice leaves stains". haha !
please PM me when you update, ur writing is brilliant !
and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE PLEASE continue SOOON πŸ‘
Edited by stargurl34 - 12 years ago