Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i seriously love this story for its unique concept...i love nupurs fiery character and mayank's stubborness...and above that i love the innocence of the girls...was really surprised to see the update but it was awesome...more than nupur falling for mayank, i want mayank to win her over...i want to see the caring side of mayank that he is running away from...naina
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very smart sanam.always updating late & giving bahana's for that!!!!!😡

but then when i read the updates my anger got vanished...this is really amazing! how easily he spoke what he felt." i wanted to hate u...but i couldn't" ..that was the sole reason why he mis behaved with her before.& because she matters to him now.s he was apologizing...i love this part, i love nupur's part too.her fear.her thoughts were so well written.i can easily connect with her dilemma...

kinzal & aliya looks like already becoming friends with Mayank.now its their mom's turn to be friends with him...lol...nice update sajjal!!!

& sanam...though u update late & give bahana i still love u coz becoz of u , i get to read this beautiful story !!!!!!!🤗
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sajjal... You make fall in love with this ff by every chapter... You write it so beautifully that one can't stop loving this ff... My favorite ff from you, simply awesome...

Aliya-Kinjal.. they're such cutie piesyou can't stop smiling at them, Junior Nupur's are the height of cuteness... and their adorable talks, even Mayank can't avoid them..

Hmm... Mayank-Nupur... I like her attitude..Although I reallly wanted a slap, slamming the door is okay too.. He deserve it all.,. Proud of Nupur.. :)

But she's falling for him and that too badly.. I just hope Mayank doesn't turn out like Raj... He seems different, I hope he keeps the changes...

Terrific update Sajjal.. Update soon "Sanam"

- Btw when will sajjal be back? or will you be posting the whole story? Not that I mind though, just curious... :)

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic update sajjal
simply awesome...
awww i loved this two angels
thery r so cute..
loved mayus concern for them ...
i enjoyed mayu and kids lovely moment ...
and at the end mayur convo was too good- myu almost confessed his love...
brilliant update sajjal
do con. it
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
simply superb update
luved aliya, kinjal n mayank part...they were sooo sweet
n mayur part was really serious.
cont soon n tnx fr pm
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update Sajjal
loved the confo between kids n mayu
thnx Sanu 4 updating
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update...
next part soon pls...
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the convo bw mayank and the two angels...
Thnx for updating...Cont soon...
aish_punk thumbnail

nice part.

mayank heped aliya when she got hurt, how sweet! he took her to the doctor and stuff, n finally nupur arrived.

she didn't realize he was in the room..but when she did, she felt awkward.

he dropped her home, and she could'nt refuse. he even helped carry aliya home. that was really sweet of him :)

he tried to apologise, but nupur wasn't even interested in listening to him! he finally confessed that he feels something for her..but she couldn't believe it or refused to accept it. andd i dont think he's gonna give up that easily either ;)

thanks for the pm
hazra66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow
nice update
thnx for the pm