prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey sajjal
sorry i wasn't able to comment before
nice updates:)
like the way ur moving the storyline ahead
keep it up
um jus waiting for the positive change in their relation though this i-hate-u fights are fun but waiting for the romance to kick start :)
update soon
Originally posted by: princez_94

How many parts are there in total?

Well the story itself hasn't been written in parts, its only when i type it up than i account for how much will go in one part. Since Sajjal wrote it in her notebook, let me just say its filled till the last page so theres still alot to go on, but my guess would be 10 -15 parts.πŸ˜•

takecareee :))
Originally posted by: Mou.

mayank-what the hell is wrong with this guy? how cud he? oh man let him suffer now.he hurt nupur...how cud he? but i can understand he is thinking like just another guy ...completely idiot ...any ways sajjal i m again angry on mayank in another of ur story ..( i miss tumhe huq haiπŸ˜”...)
hey sanam..thanks a bunch for updating long updates...really appreciate it!!!!!!

Mou, I'm so sorry for making you hate Mayank again in another FF of mine but don't worry he has his reasons and i'll make them obvious soon. And he will be the perfect for nupur soon you will see why.

Aww i miss THH also, I really need to wrap up that story been dragging it for so long.
keep smiling.
Originally posted by: itstheclimb

Well the story itself hasn't been written in parts, its only when i type it up than i account for how much will go in one part. Since Sajjal wrote it in her notebook, let me just say its filled till the last page so theres still alot to go on, but my guess would be 10 -15 parts.πŸ˜•

I'd say 15 -20 parts but it depends on how much you pour into each part. Anyway Laiba theres still alot to be told, and much to be unfolded so don't worry it won't end very soon.

Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i love dis story too much...its correctly shown dat how other man drools over an alone n divorced woman...its nt easy to live as a divorcee...bt hats off to nupur,really she is very much dignified woman n i just hope dat mayank understands her soon n doesnt look upon her as just another girl...\

looking forward to read more...one of the best stories i have read so far...
n thanks for the pm dis time
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: itstheclimb

Ohk... So you choose the lenght yourself? But I like the lenght you post in, don't change it ;)

I'd say 15 -20 parts but it depends on how much you pour into each part. Anyway Laiba theres still alot to be told, and much to be unfolded so don't worry it won't end very soon.

That's good because i'm loving this... It gotta be my fav. story from you... 😳
Jiyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 6- 
Sanaa dii... You didnt Pm meπŸ˜’
I was waiting for you too update since forever and then i found out that you already updated but didnt pm mee
Anyways Fantastic Part!!
And this tym do pm me 
Edited by ArTizAngel - 12 years ago
Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wen u gonna update???
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updt
thanks for the pm
mausam020 thumbnail
where is  your update dear :( u promised us plzz update soon & ya don't forget to pm me :D