Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
mayank-what the hell is wrong with this guy? how cud he? oh man let him suffer now.he hurt nupur...how cud he? but i can understand he is thinking like just another guy ...completely idiot ...any ways sajjal i m again angry on mayank in another of ur story ..( i miss tumhe huq haiπŸ˜”...)
hey sanam..thanks a bunch for updating long updates...really appreciate it!!!!!!
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
how do u write it so simply and to the point SajjalπŸ‘

very interesting...so Mayank is trying to count her in th crowd of people he had known n been with all his life but she is choosing to be different and this i making him develop something for her or is making him feel defeated in his games of life... whatever it is m very excited...but i want a girl as Nupur be loved really by the one truly deserving n i also feel people like Mayank too need an eye opener for the real life and its values n real needs rather than living just for the heck of it

but his last words to Nupur made me so so angry...😑 how can he talk so low to Nupur...😭
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
O God I just wanna hate This Mayank yar
He is so rude why always Hurt Nupur
hope He will understand his Feelings soon
Thanks For Pm 
cont soon

cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mayank has proven wht a jerk he is...i soo hate him
liked neev n kajal alot...😊
cont soon
tczzz
Edited by cutiepie12 - 12 years ago
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
aweosme update.
feel bad for nupur.
continue soon.
thanks for the pm.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely update Sajjal...

Mayank is like any other man... Believe in the rumours... Gosh! I know somehwhere he knows Nupur is innocent but this "man" mind of his is really disgusting.. He's supporting Raj that jerk rather than Nupur.. What an complete idiot... And above that his dirty mind, how can be so cruel... He "wants" her physically like seriously... I feel disgusted, how can Mayank think so cheap..
Okay deep down... He does care for her and her duaghters but his stupid mind comes in the way of what he really wants and what he "think" he wants.

Finally a nice relation... Neev-Nupur... NN πŸ˜› I'm glad in this cruel world Nupur got some real nice friends liek Kajal and Neev...when  I heard "Raj" i thought more problems for NUpur..nBut he seems like a sweet problem..😳

And again the idiot Mayank Sharma interfers... Like seriosuly if he can't get hold of his dirt thoughts that doesn't mean he should presume the same for others.. I'm disliking him very badly right now..

The last part... I'm speechless.. How can someone step so low... seriosuly...mayank really proved him what a jerk he really is.., Well done Mayank Sharma...  πŸ‘ & the hatred for him just grew by this update...

Mayank really has to put up an effort to get her back in her life.. And I hope he does ALOT to get her back in her life... And not for " physical" closeness but for "true love.." Anyways I'm hoping for a huge aplogy from Mayank Sharma... and he better do it good...

Sajjal as always awesome update, fabulous written.. Your writing skills are remarkable...
- One thing I missed in today's update was Aliya & Kinjal... They are true stars of your ff.. πŸ˜ƒ

& Thank you so much Sanam for posting these parts... Its really appreciated... 😳

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Fantasia.

sorry to say but i would be happy if this story ends up with nupur being alone .. these jerks do not deserve her..

I couldn't agree more...! She's too good for them
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant update...

gosh...i sooo dont understand mayank sweet and then suddenly such cheap behaviour???...
but still dont want to build up any strong opinion sooo soonn...
eagerly waiting to read more!!!...

brilliantly written...
continue soon...
drmaha thumbnail
nice...maynk proving tht hate is safer thn love but y he behaving so disgusting day by day ..i dont like this...πŸ˜”

mayank should have atleast think abt her in positive way...although he dont know mch abt her thts y he is behaving like this...but phir bhi...m reallu feel pitying for nupur...

how mch she bears...and how long...?😭

cont soon pls...😊

ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 πŸ‘
really liked the part 
feeling sad fr nupur 
gosh ! wen will mayank know n see the actual nups frm the eyes of his heart 
part was amazing 
πŸ‘