Posted: 12 years ago
Part 5:

Lovely update

Simply loved it

Cont soon
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
just love this ff! awww poor nupur..but thank god now mayank is there with her...thanx sanam fr posting it! n d pm!😳 do update soon😊
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome part...
plzzz continue soon
thanks 4 the pm
thank you everyoneee, i'll update tommorrow.

Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting for tomorrow...
pls me next update...i have sent u buddy request...
Hi guys,

I was just reading some of the comments and I want you to realize that, want is different from need and love.

What Mayank said to Nupur is neither, a need or love..its lust. I was hoping you'd catch that but none have been able to see it rather you are masking his lust for her to be love. He didn't confess and neither did he promise, only said he wanted her.

take care :)) and sana, sweetheart i owe you big time!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
hi sajjal

i really don't know why i started reading this ff as in ff's r not something my cup of tea though i'm these days trying some reading...(about this one since u had already wrote hope this end fast)

what u said about this mayank's need & love...so u mean there's more on mayank part also to know nupur as in change in mayank's thought or this ff is only related to nupur's story...
the love & need is something which is not develop instantly it take lot of time to develop with any person
nupur also didn't do anything also so mayank get fall's in love...she even doesn't know mayank's what his in real part like one with his parents...
so naturally it is just mere an attraction for mayank what type of potrayl has in this ff...nupur never given attention like other girls give to him she looks different from other its natural for mayank to get attracted to her...
i hope in coming up as in u had written already i can get to read what nupur know's about mayank's past as in mayank knows about her...
what was in last update what mayank confessed i think was big turning point of this ff...
get to c more to both feeling's & emotions apart from just mere lust
hope i'm right πŸ˜†
waiting for next part

anyway's write very nicelyyy...the feeling potryal is very deep..

Edited by loving_bird - 12 years ago
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thats good for you to clarify...i mean if i were nupur and i see this guy still flirting and making out with girls a few days before he tells her he wants her, i wouldnt even consider giving in...shes a mother of 2 and that makes her hesitance all the more justifiable...cant wait for the day mayank changes his "i want you" into a "i want to be with you"...but i adore the relationship he shares with kinjal...i think he has the potential to be the perfect companion for nupur and the father that ali and kinjal need...naina
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Thank's for clarifying :)
Hmm.. this means theres so much left -- which is AMAZING <3
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sajjal well then it makes me sad that Nupur is up for another heart break ...i thot Mayank was looking at Nupur in a different way...but i guess that's how u have shown his char...but i would like that he developes a heart to love her then :(