MN FF : Hate is safer than love Part11 Pg61 - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
hey sajjal..nice part..

aliya wanted to meet raj, but nupur said it just wasn't possible..n aliya shouted at nupur in her temper..and ended up crying too.

kinjal is so adorable, she told nupur they don't hate her, and she was really wise for her age! she even talked to aliya and asked her why she fights with nupur..n both of them had a sweet talk :)

raj came to nupur's office saying he wanted tania to meet the kids. how can he possibly think that nupur will let him do that? he's insane! mayank came into the rescue when things got out of hand..and nupur stopped him. raj wanted to take her to court, but she didn't want that to happen again..

mayank understood nupur's pain and hence, left the topic. he made sure she didn't think about it. he decided to drop her, and nupur suddenly got talking. she was in a lot of pain, and when mayank confessed, she thought he was there to bring her pain too. i feel so sad for her, but hopefully she understands that mayank is not like raj!

thnx 4 d pm sanu di
update soon

oh one incident suddenly bring this two so close! i loved it.sajjal...it is really nice how u shape up the story here...Nupur & mayank 's conversation was just amazing to read .how gradually from talking abt the kids & raj they suddenly shifted topic on themselves...

I can understand how hard it is for nupur to trust another man in herlife...& specialy when mayank has such not so good reputation...But i hope he will be able to make her belive in him...

thanks sanam for posting such long updates really appreciate it!!!!!!!!
awesome mayank finally know he love nupur 
nupur is not wrong :) 
y is dis raj back hope ali won't hurt her mom anymore 
i love kinjal a lot :) 
looking frwd fr raj's exit n the time wen ali will refuse to be 
wid her father , n mayur love too .
Tears came into my eyes when she told about the parrot thing and raj is such a disgusting creature... He want kids only because his gf wants them??
How sick!! But still such people do exist and they don't care about anyone's feelings...
Glad that mayank expressed his feelings and now just waiting for nupur to come out of the shell..
Finally Mayank gave in...all thanks to Raj...well these little kids made me cry...especially Kinjal...thnx for this longgg update...n do cont soon...!!!
Awesom update

Mayank confessed his love..i hope Nupur will accept her love soon

do continue soon and thanks for PM
i hate raj...how cn he even think of taking da kids away from nupur...😡
gosh poor nupur...she is in a vulnerable state now...
loving aliya n kinjal bond...i hope dey understand the position of nupur soon...😕
mayank said his heart out...m glad he did dat...😊

tczzz
loads of love
Edited by cutiepie12 - 12 years ago
nice update dear...

continue...
Sajjal i couldn't comment on last update...so commenting here for both😆

firstly i think Mayank has for the first time found a strong character like Nupur and is harbouring feelings for the same...😳

n Nupur i can totally understand her defensive action n she is right too in that👏

n i just love the small little girls...they are too cute...specially Kinjal...aww she'll grow up to become just NUPUR😆

all in all great updates😃
Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
I felt so bad for Nupur how hard she tries she ends up crying... I did understand Aliya, a child needs both a mother and father in his childhoood and when ones not there. There will be an empty spot there... so Aliya's desire was understanable... but Nupur wasn't wrong, in trying o save her daughter from being hurt like her... I loved little Kinjal, she so litte but so very wise... Loved the sister conversation... 😳

ufff...I want to slap that Raj, how dare he come like that and demand stuff.. But thank god Mayank was by her side... hated his over confidnce...

About MayUr finally Mayank confessed what was in his heart, looking forward to the next updates...😳

-Laiba