MN FF : Hate is safer than love Part11 Pg61 - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
superb update
jst mayank meeting with the kids...dat was amazing
kinjal was sooo sweet...jst luved her
n the shrew wanted to join them...grt
loved it...cont soon
its great that mayank is getting on with the girls. for a mother its a must that the man in her life gets along with her kids well.
aww...this is a lovely part...mayank was soo sweet to the kids...

really liked it...

thanks for the PM
what a nice update sajjal!!!!!!! i  love this surprise visit of aliya & kinzal to nupur's office & enjoyed their encounter wi8th Mayank!!!!!! Mayank was so cute with them!!!!! & i love love that  lil conversation mayank & nupur had abt him being a shrew...
thanks again sanam .for posting this on her behalf...tell her that i love her writing &i m very happy for her..convey my best wishes for her!
Amazing update...these kids surely has her spark...the ouchy part is very cute...aww he soo wanted to join them...cont soon...thnx for pm...!!!
oh wow loved da update😊
loved da interaction of da kids wid mayankπŸ˜ƒ

tczz
cont soon

Very cute chapter. So there is this spark between them. He was embaressed and she was angry, interesting reactions...

And then there was the encounter of Mayank with Nupur's daughters, Kinjal was very cute...ouchy...😳 And Aliya being the possesive big sister..Lovely conversation the trio had, it wasvery sweet. and after that came the worried mother... Just like any mom she was worried for he baby, Nupurs concern was the sweetest thing. The relation between Nupur and her daughters is admireable and I think Mayank now has a different view of her. She may have many rumours going on but this meeting over shadowed it all... Very very sweeet encounter... And it looks like something will change now...😳 Fabulous update and very well written as always... awesome...
& Thanks for posting Sanam, and its okay post whenever you get time, your posting it on behalf of Sajjal thats more than enough... 😊

-Laiba
That was really great dear
Love mayank and girls conversation that was so cute
so Mayank start liking Nupur thats great 
Thanks for pm 
cont soon
cute update

add me in your PM list
thank you for the lovely comments guys|😳