Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sajjal...i catched up on all the three updates together...thanks Sanam for coaxing her to post it😃...wow Sajjal...u write so brilliantly...i really like how u choose ur words so precisely giving a look to the whole piece of an elegance(does it make sense🤔) but it seems so to me😆

m a fan of ur writing style n loving this story...the Mayank in it n also the Nupur in it😍

its unfortunate that Nupur had such a bad experience in life earlier...but she is being really strong👏

n Mayank is just too cute😳

n i liked both her daugters too😆they are cute...specially her choosing of shoes to match wid her outfit was too cute😆

n i simply love jealous Mayank😆

keep writing more Sajjal😃

and ya...All The Very Best for ur new life ahead...may u get the best of moments u always expected👍🏼🤗
Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update.just amazing.loved it.

do update soon.i am eager 4 the next part.
Learning to fall

without knocking, nupur entered the room, '' sir '' her gaze exploded as she caught sight of what lay ahead of her, 'oh, . ..'' pausing, she turned around , '' i'm sorry i should have knocked'' grabbing hold of the knob she opened it.

''wait'' mayanks voice was rough yet filled with a tedious amount of pride, '' You SHOULD have knocked'' clearing his throat mayank signaled the girl in his lap to move aside, '' Riya be a sweetheart and give us 10 minutes'' Riya obidently left the room after giving nupur a annoyed look.

anger flared and nupur spun herself, '' this is a office. and i know i should have knocked but you --''

mayank cut her with a side glance, '' i what?, if you have forgotten Miss bhushan this company belongs to me'' when eyes gave away her dissappoint mayank grinned walking towards her, '' so what is so special that it couldn't wait'''

Nupur sighed and shruddered again remembering the little intense moment she had walked in on, but she could bet her whole life on the fact that riya was just another name in the many, mayank has fooled around with. So why did she care about him? and the number of girls he had been with? It was truly none of her concern but what was her concern was her work. And she couldn't -- no err..wouldn't let mishaps like this destroy the trubulent career she had prided herself on building. So if it took a few walks in on make - out sessions, she could take it.

What he couldn't understand was the embrassment that was creeping up on him. He'd been caught before, many times by other people at work and even by his own flesh and blood, but they'd never made him want to look away in guilt. But she, she made him want to crawl into a hole and hide there, until that look of detest left her eyes. He was sure the moment she'd walk in, he would flaunt riya at her, but his own hands froze at her gesture, and her discomfort filled eyes mocked him. So he'd done on purpose but now instead of favoring him, it was making him restless, very uncomfortable infront of her gaze. But why did he care about her gaze? or her thoughts? or her veiw of him? he didn't! oh but he did, very much.

he stuffed his hands inside his pockets and leaned on the desk, awaiting her explanation, '' actually we got a call in from the verma's, they are ready to ship''

amused, he walked around to her, '' and thats your exciting news?'' he whispered right into her ears, sending shivers up and down her spine. Nupur shruddered beneathe him and then turned around without waiting further, for she was sure another whisper and she'd become all but fluid. Though the question that lay here was why? why was this shrew affecting her, she hated from the day she joined this office, than why now seeing him with another women, raged fury within her. And having him close by, unclogged those hidden desires, she'd promised to never let out afters rajs inclination on the fact that she could never be the women who'd a man want to spend rest of his life with. It was the true, the most clear and consice truth of their relationship, he was never satisfied and she gave all she had to fill his needs, but she never could. But that was the past and this the present, the today she hoped to better without any men in her life.

''yes and we also got tender that we were working towards, I just got the call from preety and i'd rushed into tell you but -- '' nupur let her voice trail off, when his brows raised with humor in his eyes.

so she was angry, the flare of anger sparked in her eyes when she gestured towards his desk.Nupur was affected, though she was trying to hide it, the fury was there.

''now thats a new worth sharing!'' mayank commented spining around and walking back to his desk.'

smiling, nupur forwarded the fax to him, while keeping her gaze on the paper, '' here are the details'' michevious glints shone in his eyes, when extended his hands and groped them above hers on purpose. Alarmed nupur looked up, to spite back but she found herself lost in those midsummer dark brown eyes, they enlightened her and told her of the promises she wasn't sure if she wanted. but his eyes held hers, like that they stood there for minutes lost in each other, in their own little world far off oblivious of the world before them.

luckily nupur snapped out quickly, when she felt him looking hard for the key to those hidden away, feelings, emotions, desires, she couldn't let him find it. It would be like teasing a rattle snake and then leaving, revenge would come so would fear, neither of which she could afford at the moment, pulling away her hand. She stood up straight, stiff with grace, '' i'll take your leave 'sir''

''not so fast, miss bhushan'' she 'd let him have a look and now she was  pulling away? that was not how a sharma played, part of it was ego, part of it was geniune concern for those bland eyes he'd starred into, '' you are work on this tender, it needs very precise numbers and i know your the women to do it. I'd like this and and an analysis on the verma, tonight before you leave''

''today?''  cursing under her breath, nupur closed her eyes and nodded, '' ofcourse sir''

Mayank watched her retreating figure of the room, and fell back into his chair lazily. This women was bringing out something wicked inside him, but why did he care, she called for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'''Grandad, what are we suppose to do here?'' Aliya asked suspiciously looking at the building her grandfather had driven her and kinjal too. She had been told that they were going to wait with their mother until she was done her work, but she didn't want to wait. She wanted to go home with her mom and spend time with her. Ever since their father had left, she felt herself becoming more and more vunerable to her mothers love but even that was divided now between her work and other priorities.

''wow, Grandpa, the building so big'' kinjal exclaimed once she was free of her seatbelt. She pounced out of the car and her little brown eyes widened in excitement, '' does mama work here?''

''yes, she does'' pausing he bent infront of the girls and held onto their little hands, '' now i want you to promise, you won't disturb your mom while she is working and behave like the good girls you are'' at the mention of good, both girls beamed with smiles.

''i promise'' kinjal said without any hesitation, aliya smile and nodded, '' i promise too''

standing straight he held onto the girls and walked them into the office. He wouldn't have brought them here if it hadn't been for the emergency at the hospital. And their grandmother was not home either. So he had called nupur and told her he would drop the girls, she was not sure but agreed after realizing she had no option.

''wait till i tell mama, miss applebee chose me for class monitor'' kinjal skipped onto the stairs and hurried up leaving her grandfather and elder sister behind. But as she hurried up, her foot skidded when she met with a hard rock body and she bounced onto the stair, '' ouch'' jerking up, her devislish eyes glimmered with tears, while she tried to hold them back.

''kinjalll'' aliya being the protective one ran up joining her sister, '' mister can you see where you are going??'' aliya asked authoratively placing her hands on her hips, alongside she bent down to kinjals level and checked out the scrape deligently,'' does it hurt?'' she asked slowly touching kinjal.

refusing to let her tears slid, kinjal slipped into her grandfathers arm, '' grandpa, i got an ouchy''

'clearing his throat, '' I'm so sorry, i should have been looking to where i was heading'' mayank apologized, keeping his eyes steady on kinjal who was nursing her injured knee with whispers and smiles. strong lady, he decided.
'
''its okay, she was rushing too'' stopping Nupurs dad realized, '' you must be Mr. Sharma'' extending his hand, he shook it with mayanks, '' could i ask you for a favor??''
Mayank noticed the worry lines on the old man and nodded immediately, '' do you know of a Miss bhushan''

'yes, she recently joined'' mayank replied, when he noticed kinjal and aliya both roll their eyes when he happened to look at them.

''can you please take these two to her, i have a emergency at the hospital and there is no to take care of them. So she asked me to drop them here''

Mayank fixed his tie and raised his brow, '' sure, but if she asks who they are ?..''

''i'm her daughter'' Kinjal exploded when her grandfather set her down, '' and so am i!'' aliya joined kinjal and both stood eyeing mayank.

''oh, than i'm so sorry. i will take you to her right now''

''thank you so much'' when nupurs father left the office, mayank glanced at the girls and smiled, '' lets get you cleaned up''

He ushered the girls into his office and told them to take a seat, while he dug around his office looking for the first aid kit, '' i must say i'm really sorry  miss --' he rambled while searching for the box.

''kinjal '' aliya completed, and then spoke of her own name, '' and i'm aliya''

After a few minutes of searching, mayank finally found the first aid box and walked to kinjals side, bending down he looked over her knee, the damage was minimum but still the scrape was enough to twist his heart, '' it won't hurt a bit''mayank promised pulling out the sprint.

Kinjal winced and looked at aliya, '' i don't like this medicine, mama uses it too. Its hurts'' she stated pulling her dress over the knee.

''it won't hurt when i spray it''

Kinjal looked at him unsure but nodded bravely, '' if it hurts, i will tell mama you made a ouchy on my knee''

amused by her threat, mayank nodded, '' if it hurts, you get to be the boss of me''

''forver?'' kinjal asked not realising in her excitement that had sprayed and was already cleaning out the wound, '' forever miss kinjal''

''kinjal, remember what mama said you are not suppose to talk to strangers, '' stiff as a stone, aliya placed her hand around her younger sister, as if telling mayank to back off.

''but i'm not a stranger'' mayank urged aliya who shook her head,

''Ali, he is not a stranger''kinjal replied to aliya

When he finished cleaning the wound mayank pulled out a little band - aid and wrapped it around the scrape, '' yes exactly i'm not a stranger'''

''he is the shrew'' kinjal annouced loudly but before mayank could reply or swallow her words, the door flung open, a bewildered nupur rushed in to her daughters.

''how did you get hurt kinjal?'' nupur asked worried, when she saw kinjal looking over at mayank, aliya who was in no mood to spare, opened her mouth, '' mama your boss made kinjal fall down, and she got hurt''

''but i'm fine now'' nupur who was not satisfied, checked kinjal all over and rained kisses all over her face, '' don't ever worry mama like this baby. And where is grandad?''

''grandad left us here with him'' aliya nudged nupur who was still focused on kinjal, with fear and worry flickering in her eyes, nupur picked up kinjal, '' you know you gave mama a heart attack, when grandad called me i tried to find you guys but --''

''i'm sorry, i thought to get her first aid before bringing them to your office'' mayank said before nupur could continue.

Nupur who was avid on kinjal, finally noticed mayank, smiling she thanked him through the eye's '' what say we head home now??''

''mama you know he promised me if it hurt while he cleaned my ouchy i get to be the boss''

''really??'nupur asked intrigued and looked at mayank, '' and did it hurt''

''no not a bit even, he was like Dr. Melon. both are magic'' kinjal hugged nupur and slid down to aliya holding her hand.

''sweety i think you mean, Dr. Demelo'' nupur absentmindedly corrected her mistake, while mayank kept his gaze steering towards the girls. There was just something about them, the way they were standing there infront of him, that made his heart leap.

''mama can we go to your office now??'' aliya itched, and walked to the door with kinjal by her side, ''wait outside, i'll be there'' nupur said over her shoulder when the girls left the office.

'' so  ---'' mayank started but shrugged, '' cute kids, are they yours?''

Nupur flinched and glared, '' yes, ofcourse!'' pausing she smiled, '' thank you for giving her first aid, if i had known i would have done it''

''its no big deal'' he waved if off, but something inside told him, it was a big deal and he was begining to understand, just how big of a deal it was, '' the kids have your spark''

''well i'm their mother'' nupur said with pride and walked to the door, '' i'll be done within a hour and i'm sorry about bringing them here, i couldn't find anyone to look after them'' when she placed her hand on the knob

mayank called out, '' so how did i turn out to be the shrew'' her hands fell to her sides and she looked back with guilt, '' i like it'' mayank winked when he noticed her becoming embarrassed about it.

'''m sorry -- its just that -'''

''i'm a shrew''

Nupur grinned and turned around again pulling open the door, she looked back with a smile, '' only sometimes, otherwise, your a nice man sharma'' like the breeze she was out of his office, and he could hear the giggles and laughters outside the door. What made him urge to join them, he was clueless but he did want to be there, on the other side with them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Mayank, what a suprise to see you here'' Payal beamed with happiness and rushed over to his side but he held up his hand at a distance, '' Please how many time do i have to tell you, stop being my mother because you can never be her'' shaking his head, mayank looked up at her again, '''Never!, the women who stole my father from me, could never be a mother to be''

''mayank -- '' trying to put words into her mouth, payal gasped for breath , '' atleast listen to me ''

''don't just stay away from me, your nothing to me'' he strolled up the stairs angry after giving payal one last look.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for updating after a long time, i was really busy the past week. Anyway i hope you like the update.

Do leave your precious comments.!
Edited by itstheclimb - 12 years ago
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
AAAHHHMAAAZZZINNNGGG (:
NO WORDS,,,, speechless!
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was again an amazing chapter! 
so... the shrew has a soft corner for the kids... now that's a good indication

thnx for the pm sanam

~jiya~
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It ws the best part of this ff till date...
Mayank liked the kids so much in just one meeting that he wants to join them...And he even didnt mind for calling him 'shrew'...Im quite liking this shrew...😆
Wonderfully written sajju...
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loveddd the update :D
can't w8 for long fr the next part plzzz update soon :)
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok so Mrs Ali ..  😛 .. you write superbly!! . . 🤗

i was waiting for the kids meeting mayank and wow!! .. here they are .. the whole update was amazing .. but what actually made me skip a beat was .. "he heard the giggles and wanted to join" .. this was heart breaking ..

excellent work!! ..

thank u sanam for updating! ..
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really an amazing update...excellent
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow mayank and kids were really lovely
and like always kinjal is the cutest just love her here
please so continue soon