Users

Frequent Posters

cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh...m totally in love wid nupur's character...😳
awww...jealous mayank...hehehehhe...poor thng...πŸ˜†
loved da expression when she said...my daughters...πŸ˜ƒ
gosh bt y nupur had to say suc rubbish abt herself when none of it ws true...πŸ˜•
loved da update

thnx alot sanam for dese long updates...πŸ˜‰
m really thnkful to u for writing it...😳
take care
loads of love
Edited by cutiepie12 - 12 years ago
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sajjal you write extremely well - I really loved the way you brought out Mayank and his Dad's relationship and through it one could actually see who the real Sharma is which was certainly hidden in the previous chapters ... Another thing which I really adore is the relationship between Nupur and her daughters - that just melts my heart ... I guess there is a lot of blood around Raj and Nupur's divorce - that's what I can make out when she uttered rubbish about herself ... I really loved Mayank's expression when she said daughters ... And with him getting jealous, and wanting to scream that it's lies - the story is just getting more interesting ...

Thank you so much Sanam, for taking out time and posting and pming this beautiful story ...πŸ€—

God bless the two of you,
Jaee D. Rathore
Edited by JaeeDevRathore - 12 years ago
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
LOVED IT SOOO MUCH <3333
AWWWHHH KEEEP UPDATINGGG !!!
OMG MAYANK IS FALLING FOR NUPUR AND HE EMBRASSED HIMSELF, LOOOL (:

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

again an awesome update sajju...
i fall in love in nups char- she is really very strong - hats off to Nupur...
and her daughters really very sweet and cute. they missing their dad...
hahahaha mayank was lost in nupur when she was smiling...
i loved d way nupur has handled mayank...
wonderful part
loved it to the core...

May ALLAH bless u sajju and give u all d happiness of the world...
remember one thing - acche logo ki saath humesha accha he hota hai... and i m damn sure u'll b happy in ur married life - becoz u deserve it...

and this msg for Sanu----- sanu i m waiitng for ur update...
if u want the list of ur pending ff - i can pm u... but i wont spare u - samjhi... so do update ur ff. and thanx a lot for posting sajju's ff
love u both

take care

Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome :) 
nupur was great n mayank a fool :lol:
wen will he come to know all d truth 
mayur romance kab start hoga :)

plzzz update soon :P
crazy_artian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow wonderful update.there are every relation in this update.and mayank is so much in love with her .
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mayank is gone. he's in love head over heels.ity felt great watching him jealous.you've read right. i just said i watched them. when someone writes this good, i watch what they write rather read.
aish_punk thumbnail
hey sajjal..nice update..

mayank's mom had passed away, and he didn't like his dad because of that, but he tried to since he was the only one he had left..he started telling him how much he didn't like nupur and wanted him to fire her..but his dad didn't budge, and thats good! mayank has to handle nupur now..

aliya and kinjal fought again, and that too over such a trivial issue, but thats how kids are! nupur had to sort it out again, and this time it was kind of easyy. aliya began talking about her dad again, n she even questioned if they love each other..obv, nupur could'nt tell her the truth.

nupur sensed mayank standing near her desk without even looking up, wow. even he was amused by that, but decided to ignore it. he wanted to talk to her, and that too about her so-called affair. she was obv laughing when she heard about it, and he must have been super embarassed to find out that she was only talkin to her daughters..lol. he did make a fool of himself

thnx 4 d pm
update soon

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
princesss ... EXCELLENT! .. the father - son convo was something un expected!! but GREAT as always!! πŸ‘ ⭐️ .. mayank's outburst was AMAZING!! .

. and awww .. the kids ..<3 <3 .. "do i have a father" .. OMG .. this line just pierced my heart . .. GOSH how much i love my dad for the fact that he loves me .. Thank you God for giving me the best father of the world!! ..

and now the BEST part!! .. NUPUR - MAYANK!! 😲 .. my mouth was literally left open over nupur's answer!! 😲

The story is progressing beautifully!!

Update soon sanam!! .. good u enjoyed ur shopping!! πŸ˜ƒ
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing Update and last part was Amazing, he is Really acting like Jealous Boyfriend..