Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow!! Im so glad you were convinced and thanks Sanam for posting.. am already deeply interested after the first part ... πŸ˜› The concept of course is absolutely terrific 😳 I love the whole introduction to Nupur!! And Mayank's gaze at Nupur has send chills my way aswel πŸ˜† I want to comment more but im waayy to excited to do that πŸ˜‰ Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 12 years ago
will update tonight for sure. I'm sorry but i'm quite tangled up in other things, if you realize sajz is away, im her sister so i should be away during this time also...πŸ˜†.. but i will try to find time and update because i have to pm people as well so it takes time.

xx
Edited by itstheclimb - 12 years ago
choosing my own way of life.
 Striking a look at the clock from time to time, Nupur wondered if the girls had made it home alright. It would be the first time aliya and kinjal would come home and not find her there waiting for them and somehow that made her feel really bad. After the dissappearence of their father, their mother starts to disappear also, what a life?

After a long debate, nupur gave into the urge to call up and ask how they were, and what they were doing? She missed them already, being new to the job, in a whole new atmosphere not knowing anyone except for the work you do, she needed some warmth, the warmth her daughters brought to her whenever she thought of them.

Picking up the phone,she slowly dialed the number playing around with the pen in her hand. It had been five hours since she had been here and still her nerves were jolting up from time to time. And that shrew of a boss of hers, send chills down her spine whenever he looked at her, which was weird because she had never felt like that with anyone in her life ever. Raj, with him it was love and care, but with mayank it was hatred and anger. It was very hard to believe that in five hours nupur bhushan could ever dislike someone so much but she did, she did dislike mayank very much but her luck, she was stuck with him until she found a new job to replace this one and that was not happening in the near future so it was that she learned to live with it.

after continous two rings, someone finally picked up from the other side,

''MAMA'' kinjal shreiked into the phone, making nupur smile.  

''hi jana, how are you?'' nupur asked eagerly, without waiting for kinjal to continue.

''mama, you know i'm making cookies, and grandmom even let me use the cookie cutters all by myself'' she said it with so much pride that nupur felt her eyes become wet, '' and than grandad helped me take out the cookies and put smarties on them''

''really; all by yourself ?''

Kinjal giggled holding the phone tightly, '' mama i'm a big girl now''

''yes you are my sweetypie. where is your sister?'' Nupur asked after realizing she had been so focused on kinjals new endeavour that she had forgotten to ask about aliya, her sweet aliya.

''mom you know ali was crying and than grandmom told her if she stops crying she would take us to the park'' feeling her heartbeat drop with kinjals words, Nupur clinged to her chair.

''what happened to ali,? kinjal is she okay? why was she crying??''

suprised by so many questions, kinjal went onto explain to her mother what had happened that caused their ever calm ali, to burst into tears, '' Suzy said how Ali and i didn't have a father because our father left us all alone and than i told her we did but than she said we didn't..'' kinjal continued on with her did and didnots whilst nupur sunk into her seat feeling guilty.

When kinjal finally finished off, Nupur tuned back in just in time to hear those three words that made her want to run out of this office right at this moment, pick them up and cuddle them both in her arms till they know they would always have their mother, '' I miss you mama! when are you coming home''

sighing to herself, Nupur blew a kiss into the phone, '' I miss you you too '' breaking away from her desk, Nupur got up with the phone in her hand, '' i love you, you know that right! i will be home very soon''

before she could continue any further, the cough brought nupur out of her concentration and she looked at the door mortified. Mayank stood their with his hands folded against his chest, dressed in his stylish yet very graceful armani suit, looking extremely handsome, it was a shame that he didn't smile.

Nupur straightened and placed the phone down, '' can i help you sir?'' she seemed so in her zone when he had walked into her conversation over the phone, smiling and giggling. God, she was looking extremely beautiful, with those long tresses of hers. It was a total shocker, when he felt his hands itch wanting to reach over and grab her, and he would have done so too but it took him a moment to realize she was nothing but a roadblock in his way, and he would get rid of her soon enough.  And then when she had expressed her love for the person on the other side of the phone, any wild thoughts he might have had; flee.

He knew she was a divorcee, but he didn't know she was already in love with someone else, maybe what was said in the newspaper was true? maybe she did cheat on her husband? thought she didn't look like those play and tease type of woman, she was solid wife material. But you know what they say, never judge a book by its cover, if she was already saying  i love you to other men, than she deserved every bit of humiliation she got. Woman like her, made something so strong like marriage seem like a joke. And a shocker was, she was a mother, now that truly had mayank double minded about his opinion on her.

''Mrs singh --'' stopping himself he walked inside stopping right before her desk, '' i mean Miss Bhushan, you realize this is your first day here'' Nupur nodded keeping a gaze on her watch and avoiding his accusatory gaze. 

''than i suppose personal calls could have waited till you went home'' nupur looked up suprised. was he keeping a tab on her calls?

'' I didn't know when i joined this office, i would have to cut off from my personal life'' he noticed the irritation flash in her eyes. She was miffed alright.

''thats not what i said'' there was defintely something about her, that made mayank unbalanced. a person who kept his sides equals was now flying in the middle because of some jealous nerve, why was he jealous even? she was someones ex - wife, someones mother and someones girlfriend as he just recently came to know. Woman like her didn't fit into his life but unexpectedly, she was affecting him without even knowing it.

taking a seat, nupur balled her hands into fist and hid them under the desk, '' well whatever you say. If you have something important to discuss than do so otherwise i have things pending''

irked, mayank grinned, '' i do have a life, bhushan, but anyway i just wanted to tell you that we are holding a boarding meeting eight, its mandatory that you be there''

nupur opened her mouth to argue but mayank beat her to it, '' i know its very last minute, but this years budget just got in, so we have alot to discuss along with the pending consignments'''he looked over at her, she was thinking, debating, contemplating all but paying attention to him. Okay so it was not SO important that she be at the meeting but since she was playing hard, he didn't have any problem being her boss, '' will this be a problem  for you?''

breathing in slowly, nupur shook her head, '' No, its fine i will at the meeting'' pausing she smiled, '' sir''

''thats great, see you later '' he opened the door and walked out. Yes he was dissappointed at her calm reply but he knew he could poke at her another time, this was after all her first day only.

''thank you so much mom!  Yes just take them home and i'll be home late. Okay bye'' ofcourse she was angry, but she knew how to control her anger too well after living with raj. She knew men only found more joy when she screamed, and vented out her anger so the best she could do was, show that she was not affected. Thats how she learned to live with raj and now the realization was dawning upon her, she would have play along the similar line here as well. Nupur had very well seen the glint of humor and satisfaction when he popped the meeting on her, but she controlled and played along, she couldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing he could push her buttons so easily.

Ofcourse she agreed for the meeting, her girls did come into her mind but she knew this job was important as well for her. It was like a miracle when Mayanks dad had called her to his office aftere their little run in at the health clinic, where in a light conversation she had mentioned her need of a job, ofcourse she was clueless that he was a sharma. Nonetheless, she was thankful to him for this job and for his trust on her. She couldn't dissappoint him, and she couldn't let mayak win at his games which his father happened to mention to her also, when she went to meet him for the job.

She knew, he wanted her to resign, but he was in for suprise because it would take alot more than a suprise meeting to get rid of her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Pushing through the door, Nupur let herself out after grabbing her purse from her office. Anger seethed through her as she walked outside to the stop, it was almost ten at night and she had found out that there was really no need for her to be at this meeting, as this was not the official budget meet. Ofcourse mayank had played her and she let him play her. But this was only the begining, and Nupur knew she had to make sure, mayank realized he was not playing a weak girl here. She is a mother of two girls and has gone through every worst possible scenerio life could throw at her, she wouldn't let him win so easily.

When a car skidded to a stop infront of her, she replaced her anger with a sincere smile, it was riya. Riya seghal, was the accountant at the sharma's and was one of the first people she had come to be friends with on her first day there. Riya was a reasonable person along with sensible and any person with those outlining qualities fit with nupur perfectly, '' hi nupur! do you need lift?'' riya asked rolling down the window.

Nupur walked closer and bent down, '' so sweet of you to offer riya, but i will manage''

riya looked over at her unsure, '' are you sure, its very late'' Nupur smiled and nodded, '' i will manage, you go home and rest. i know you had a long day'' riya smiled and blew a kiss, '' your a sweetheart. Goodnight'' when riya drove away, nupur moved back to the pavement and continued to wait for a taxi.

Why hadn't she brought her car?, oh wait,she had to sell her car to keep up with the girls private school payements, she couldn't take away the only stable setting in their lives. So when the bills got to be too much, nupur decided to sell off the car.

''need a lift?'' gritting her teeth nupur looked away when she saw mayank sitting in the car.

nupur didn't realize she was so lost in her thoughts that, thirty minutes had passed along and still no taxi had come by here.

''are you deaf? bhushan!''

''ts nupur. and NO i don't need a lift'' nupur stated angrily looking away from him. Yes she needed a lift but she wasn't going to say that to him. The guy who had made her first day at work seem harder than giving birth.

'' are you sure? its late'' pausing he smiled , '' by the way did i mentioned that taxis stop coming by this route after nine thirty''

'''WHAT??''

''so i didn't mention. sorry'' sitting straight with his hands on the wheel mayank spoke again, '' are you sitting? or i'm going to have make you sit!''

''What do you mean make me sit!'' she growled, with anger but opened the door and sat in. Knowing she didn't have any other option, it was the most sensible choice. Her pride was not bigger than her daughters and her family, she knew they would be waiting up for her.

''good choice, nupurrr''

Nupur rolled her eyes and looked away, and they drove away from the sharma buildings. One writhing with anger and the other with humor.

It was one of the longest drives of nupurs life, but it was over she reminded herself when she stepped onto the patio and looked back. She saw he was still there sitting in the car. Okay so maybe he was not that much of a shrew, but she couldn't overlook his previous deeds along with what he had done today.

''MAMA'' laughter and squeals of joys filled her ears, when she entered and shut the door at her back.

''how are my babies'' hugging them both tightly nupur breathed in the warmth. Everything would be alright, because her babies were alright.

''i missed you so much today'' kinjal extending her arms trying to show nupur how much she had missed her, leaving nupur in awe of her youngest daughter. She was just a delight, seeing her nupur smiled automatically.

turning her attention to aliya, nupur raised her eyebrow, '' and you? did you miss me too!!''

Aliya, leapt in and hugged nupur again, '' i did mama and much more than kinjal'' nupur caressed her back.

''no i missed mama more'' kinjal retorted seeing her elder sister was getting way more attention. 

''no i did'' ali replied.

''no I''

''me, kinjall''

''mee''

''me''

before either could continue further nupur intervened, '' hold it, how about this you both love me equally??''

''Yes'' both said in chorus and hugged nupur again. .

''mama you know we made cookies for you'' kinjal said eagerly rushing her to the kitchen with ali by her side.

This was her life, her perfect little life. She didn't need anyone else, just her and her daughters. There was no space for anyone else to enter, never was and never can be  now she was just nupur bhushan..no dreams no expectations just living for her daughters and her family.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long wait guys, i had gone out to another city for some urgent shopping so i could not update.πŸ˜†

Hope you like it.
Edited by itstheclimb - 12 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sajju
i really really loved this lady...
my respect fir Nupur is growing with ur each update...
she is a brave lady and she knw how to manage everything perfectly
Gosh - feel bad for her.. she wanted to reach home early to meet with her daughters
but the sadu mayank interrupt on it
btw sajju i couldn't able to figure out mayank's intention...
why he was trying to irritate Nupur
whats his problem with her...
hmmm he misunderstood Nupur0 he thought she was talking with her BF...

loved the bonding b/w nus and her daughters
loved the way she is struggling for their better life...

excellent update sajjal
out standing
loved it to d core

thank u sanu for posting this part...

take care

Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the part1...
feeling the strong hatred towards Raj...
pls pm me too...
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow ncie update..
waiting for next one...
update soon.
Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
part2 is gr8...
its getting interesting with evry update...
pm me nxt time plzzz...😳
-sam- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its a nice story.. totally hatke :)
DASTAK.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!!! gr8 update...
cont soon..