Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: remosalsa

can anyone tell me who is with Arnab, in this promo?...i have missed few epis

we don't know lol he haven't been shown in any of the episodes yet but as per the article i think its the vampire catcher

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

chill maro guys,if he is leaving then tooo tis for the netterment of his careeer...he is going to get a lead role...till nw he always played the negative roles...i agree that we all loved our kabab mein handsome vampire nd we nvr felt tht he is purely negative as he entertained us soo muchh by his dialogues...i will surely miss this guy but i am happy for him too...whn an actor comes to the industry , he tries to get a lead role...for which he too was trying and after sooo muchh hard work we gonna get him in a lead role...so appreciate his and Production House's decision and give him a good bye...its nt tht we r nt gonna see him,we will get him but may be not in any youth based soap but still for him i will watch that...i sooo love SID...😊

in pkyek he had a meatier role than the leads with the best scenes nd best dialogues

its the no 1 shw in str1

going strong

what more does he want

he is also a lead here

not a side kick like kabir

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: luvarti

in pkyek he had a meatier role than the leads with the best scenes nd best dialogues

its the no 1 shw in str1

going strong

what more does he want

he is also a lead here

not a side kick like kabir

i agree to you Avanti that he had a meaty role but get my point,that was not a lead role nd u r not gonna get money of a lead role...trust me i would love to have him in PKYEK...evn i luvd him a lottt thr...But still support his decision too...i hope u r getting what u r trying to say...moreover think that if he is thr,we really can't see abhiya love story to progress...so i m with him whtever he does...remember if star one ahs decided him to opt out thn none can stop it i know...!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Who is the person Arnab is talking to ? 😕
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is great news!

Arnab knowing the truth, but hey! What about Panchi? Poor girl!
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

This is great news!

Arnab knowing the truth, but hey! What about Panchi? Poor girl!

she might be paired again opposite Danish
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

i agree to you Avanti that he had a meaty role but get my point,that was not a lead role nd u r not gonna get money of a lead role...trust me i would love to have him in PKYEK...evn i luvd him a lottt thr...But still support his decision too...i hope u r getting what u r trying to say...moreover think that if he is thr,we really can't see abhiya love story to progress...so i m with him whtever he does...remember if star one ahs decided him to opt out thn none can stop it i know...!

pink - i dont agree abhay only comes close to piya becoz he is scared of sid harming piya ,he is not that type who would go against the rules of vampire comunity.he then says sid u have to pay the price for separating him from his love but the truth is that he is close to piya for a reason ,if u realise we got abhaiya passionate moments only sid s entry 

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asena

we don't know lol he haven't been shown in any of the episodes yet but as per the article i think its the vampire catcher

Thks😃..so in promo only he enters then😊
if he is vampire catcher😆, then he will be positive character😊