Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC~#8 [INVITES ONLY] ~*~ (Page 65)

...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 10636

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Originally posted by pwincess1

im here Cool

hey nabihaHug

so how are you and what you doing?
 
hey Abby Hug
im fine and u??
 
i was just roaming around and watching premeer scenes from 2008EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Im making the last of my sigs for the shop update Abby we need a name for the new ID


o right okay...O gosh a name! hmmm could be naything random...doesn't matter really!LOL do you have any suggestions?
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 6985

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Originally posted by iheartChai

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

OMG! anyone here?

where has everyone disappeared to?


I'm right here...I was waiting for people to respond...it was taking everyone awhile.

I'm watching the Kis Desh scene where Prem flipped out and slapped Heer for wearing the blue sari that Sanjana wore.

O right okay Grace

O that scene...i felt so bad for heeriye...and the slap he gave heer was Harsh ouch!
and then their hug on that cliff when heer tripped over a stone and where prem felt that he nearly lost heer! Loved that hug!


He was an emotional wreck during that period.  Poor Heeriye and I think that was first time she ever seen Prem so angry and it seemed like it was directed towards her.  I really hated that slap...was it really necessary?

Or that prank he played where he made Heer cry.  He was shouting at her a lot and really loud.  I think I would have killed him if I was Heer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Pwincess...

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pwincess1

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Originally posted by pwincess1

im here Cool

hey nabihaHug

so how are you and what you doing?
 
hey Abby Hug
im fine and u??
 
i was just roaming around and watching premeer scenes from 2008EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I'm good

2008 Premeer were Day Dreaming, all scenes in 2008 were so magical and some of the very very best scens are from 2008!Embarrassed
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 6985

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Im making the last of my sigs for the shop update Abby we need a name for the new ID


o right okay...O gosh a name! hmmm could be naything random...doesn't matter really!LOL do you have any suggestions?


New ID?  You have new name? Confused Wacko
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Joined: 23 October 2010
Posts: 38834

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Abby not to fancy just a name which u can PM thru or maybe me LOL
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Originally posted by iheartChai

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

OMG! anyone here?

where has everyone disappeared to?


I'm right here...I was waiting for people to respond...it was taking everyone awhile.

I'm watching the Kis Desh scene where Prem flipped out and slapped Heer for wearing the blue sari that Sanjana wore.

O right okay Grace

O that scene...i felt so bad for heeriye...and the slap he gave heer was Harsh ouch!
and then their hug on that cliff when heer tripped over a stone and where prem felt that he nearly lost heer! Loved that hug!


He was an emotional wreck during that period.  Poor Heeriye and I think that was first time she ever seen Prem so angry and it seemed like it was directed towards her.  I really hated that slap...was it really necessary?

Or that prank he played where he made Heer cry.  He was shouting at her a lot and really loud.  I think I would have killed him if I was Heer.


I know he was emotionally wrecked but as you said i don't think tht slap was necessary and I hated it

and ya are you talking about the one he played with her on her first day in office? mee 2 i was like prem!Angry ...that was so bad of him to play around with her...poor heer started cryingCry
sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Joined: 13 November 2005
Posts: 17825

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRQOf-gatKU
this scene of premeer of 12th august 2008 was awesome how preme flirted with heer all da time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 471   Views: 40177

meluvsrk 471 40177 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 952   Views: 50967

blackdaughter 952 50967 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 814   Views: 87319

.Aparajhita. 814 87319 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1135   Views: 39258

SobtiObsession 1135 39258 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 514   Views: 28844

ROBlicious. 514 28844 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index