Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: uswah

Hmmm yah they consummate thier Marriage ...i just saw it Pari post d link on Fb
and tell about d song which was played on thier SR ...its really beautiful song 😳
Yha she lost her babay long ago ...now she is planning for new one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ah, okay...well she has a good husband now unlike what happened the first time around.  It was Maan's brother, right? Who married her and then knocked her up but then he turned out to be already married or something?

uswah thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Oh, okay.  Just wondering.

When was that?

I mean I don't want to sound mean or anything because I know a lot of people like the show and all.

But I was like "Dang!  She's been pregnant for a long time on that show and she still hasn't given birth?"

Arre dnt worry Grace i am not fan of this show ...jst watch it sometime randomly

And today i watch for tht Song
Yha its actually Funnny tht she is preggy for so long but her Belly was never shown ...πŸ˜†
iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

It was like 2 months ago she had miscarried n then she left the house

Was it Maan's fault?  Cause I thought I read some article about how he was trying to win her back or something.
uswah thumbnail

Ah, okay...well she has a good husband now unlike what happened the first time around.  It was Maan's brother, right? Who married her and then knocked her up but then he turned out to be already married or something?

Yaah her Husband is really good and her Devar is Grhhh is d one who cheat her ...
And now she forgave him...and he turn out to be a good person now πŸ˜‰
iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: uswah

Arre dnt worry Grace i am not fan of this show ...jst watch it sometime randomly

And today i watch for tht Song
Yha its actually Funnny tht she is preggy for so long but her Belly was never shown ...πŸ˜†

Okay.  My friends and I sort of make fun of that because we were like her belly hasn't gotten bigger?  What is going on here?

I remember watching one episode over at an Auntie's house and she had recorded them.  She had no idea what was going on since she had been out of town for awhile and she had set up her recorder to record everything.  Maan was stuck in the elevator apparently for 4 hours yet the entire office building had no clue that an elevator was down let alone their boss was trapped inside 🀣
uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta2005

hi every one wats da discussion going on

Hai Swati we just disscuss about Geet story ...
uswah thumbnail

Okay.  My friends and I sort of make fun of that because we were like her belly hasn't gotten bigger?  What is going on here?

I remember watching one episode over at an Auntie's house and she had recorded them.  She had no idea what was going on since she had been out of town for awhile and she had set up her recorder to record everything.  Maan was stuck in the elevator apparently for 4 hours yet the entire office building had no clue that an elevator was down let alone their boss was trapped inside 🀣

Ahan well i dnt see tht epi ...i asy an i just watch it sometime if i have nothing to do ...πŸ˜‰
And about tht elevator scene i think its really funny while i reading it ...πŸ˜†

What would be con of Maan...πŸ˜†
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I would not be able to stay in a lift for that long im chlostraphobic
uswah thumbnail

Was it Maan's fault?  Cause I thought I read some article about how he was trying to win her back or something.

No its not Maan fault but ...after tht Geet had Fight with him bcoz of hios brother ...
And yah then he find tht he misunderstand her...and finally get her back😳
And now u know they r consummante recently πŸ˜‰...so everything is fine now BTW themπŸ˜†

uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

I would not be able to stay in a lift for that long im chlostraphobic

OYEEE😲 Preeti r u kidding ...but no u can do all d wiered things na πŸ˜†πŸ€£i thought
Edited by uswah - 12 years ago