Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uswah thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

The other day i done many pages πŸ˜†

Uswah meri behen where were u yesterday??? n did u get my PM??

Haye Meri Kuljeet ...yr bit busy last day so dnt came here Miss u all so muchπŸ€—

Yah Mam i get ur Pm right now i update my Dabba πŸ˜†

And Dnt Worry ur evil Sis is here to Spam with u now😈
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartChai

Poor little kid. πŸ˜†

Anyone have video evidence of Maya and Harman's kid? 🀣

@Bold: πŸ€£ πŸ€£, yes please I would like to see the video?! was he even shown..I guess only in one epi after the leap! I don't even remeber properly
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Grace i doubt anyone has πŸ˜†

Hahaha...yeah...those two were super boring after the leap nothing much going on with their storyline.

Poor old Harman left 
Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Hugs back πŸ€—

and okay I'll tell you the twin funda now...preeti said that she was chahat and khajju said she was chota prem who is currently 6  months and then I was like me and uswah will be premeer's twins who are yet to be born! theek hai na?

What's this?  Everyone is picking names for themselves or positions in the family?

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hmmm...thought what do you think Meher would have named her second child?

boy - Preet?

girl - Preeti?

in honor of his/her fahter?

Grace i fink she was expecting twins n i would have loved it if she used both the names πŸ˜›
-Abigail- thumbnail

Hmmm...thought what do you think Meher would have named her second child?

boy - Preet?

girl - Preeti?

in honor of his/her fahter?

hmmm ya i think meher could have named her kid in honor of their father! as she dearly loved him! I hated the preet death track
uswah thumbnail

Hugs back πŸ€—

and okay I'll tell you the twin funda now...preeti said that she was chahat and khajju said she was chota prem who is currently 6  months and then I was like me and uswah will be premeer's twins who are yet to be born! theek hai na?

Haye Guys u change my knowledge not goood ...But i am happy if i become Premeer twin child πŸ˜‰
Haye my Parents r Romantic couple of this world ...now plz be fast Mama Papa i wnt to cme in this world soon to see ur romance 🀣🀣🀣

U know i am very Hyper child with Ebil mind 🀣🀣
iheartChai thumbnail

Grace i fink she was expecting twins n i would have loved it if she used both the names πŸ˜›

Twins how do we know...I think I might I have skipped around the episodes during that time cause I hated that track 🀒
-Abigail- thumbnail

What's this?  Everyone is picking names for themselves or positions in the family?

hahhaa Grace we were just randomly talking and they made me jugni...preeti was kuljeet πŸ€£, we decided that no one could be premeer as everyone wanted to be premeer so only harshiti can be premeer

and then we ended up being premeer kids! preeti is chahat...khajju is chota prem and me and uswah are the twins yet to be born!😳 which character do you wanna play! i think you should be kulraj!πŸ˜‰
iheartChai thumbnail

hmmm ya i think meher could have named her kid in honor of their father! as she dearly loved him! I hated the preet death track

Why couldn't they just get someone to replace Sushant and we could still have Preet. I mean I know it isn't the same but I rather have a Preet then none at all.

But since the show was getting canceled anywise I cause Ekta thought it would be better to do it this way.  Who knows what she was thinking.

My friend pretty much has a theory that Ekta was really upset with the way SP was treating Kis Desh so that is why there are so many unexplained loop holes and the ending was so rushed.  I mean Gayatri left the house...Nihaal was still in jail...all the kids disappeared πŸ˜† except for Chahat.  And the only good news we got is Heer being pregnant with chota Prem.