Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DisneyDudette

Even i like salman and asin pairing both on and off😳Many of my frnds are also very fond of this particular jodi i think Asin is perfect for salman 😛i don't knw if anything is on or not but i definately wud like to see them together as a real lyf couple😳

Me too...I can't wait for the Ready promotions and then we will know more...Embarrassed
Neil is one really cute guy...It would be good for Asin's career to be with Salman but a personally smarter move to be with Neil

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Chennai Express with Sallu Luks Fab... Mann ko atti bhave saiyaan... 👍🏼
That is oh SO common - two co stars having an affair or so called love stories...anyway I can't believe Salman Khan helps all these young and pretty ladies freely..somehow they return him the favour...[kindly do insert whatever you want behind "favour"]...
Salman Khan isn't the only actor who's acting all mentor ish...but it's never a random act especially toward young hotties.
lovlymahima thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Asin much better than Kat with Salman 
Lovanika, where have you bee. I have missed your conspiracy theories.

While I was in Chennai there were many rumours floating around about Salman and Asin. In fact one of them even said that they were secretly married.

I think this could be promotions for Ready.

And pople sl*gging offf Asin, is it because she is not as hot as some of the other actresss? I'm no fan of her or Salman, but on paper she seems a better choice than 'always doped' Preity and 'wannabe' PC?
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It could very well be just a friendly muck about, Salman does come across as rather convoluted in thought IMO a paradox within, complexities in the upper chamber like a few others, or maybe it's feasible as far he's concerned, hope he stabilises.
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Lovanika, where have you bee. I have missed your conspiracy theories.

While I was in Chennai there were many rumours floating around about Salman and Asin. In fact one of them even said that they were secretly married.

I think this could be promotions for Ready.

And pople sl*gging offf Asin, is it because she is not as hot as some of the other actresss? I'm no fan of her or Salman, but on paper she seems a better choice than 'always doped' Preity and 'wannabe' PC?

Well Said😃😃
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Salman & Asin - IS there somethinggoing on:

yes ready;s promotions😛
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: melonie

I find it funny how we all decides if an actor should marry this person or not 😳 😆.

I just feel that Salman is comfortable around Asin and nothing else. I always think he likes women who is are very homely...that's what attracted him to Aishwarys also. He likes girls who are preetty+homely.

agree its just that they both r co-starss..