Salman & Asin - IS there somethinggoing on????

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I was totally for this couple. I want that together so bad...lol

I was watching the clips from the READY music launch and I found that Salman was behaving with ASin as he has never done with any ohter actress.

He pulled her into his arms (well...his arms around her waist) and when seh tried to move away laughing he kept pulling her...😳

HE said in the interview "I will not tell you when there is an addition in my family but you will know it by my actions.."😳 I feel his actions are very different with ASin.

At the music launch eh also asked Asin "Which was that song from Maine Pyaar Kiya..oh aap to nahin thi Maine Payaar kiya mein..." poor Asin kept on laughing...😳

Now when I am watching the new song from READY I see many clips from the song of Ash & Salman in HDDCS...

Do you think there is something going on here between these two???? Rumours have been doing rounds since Gajini days...and Asin is only doing Bollywood movies with Salman...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
PLEASE NO i don't like asin with salman, please Salman deserve someone better like Preity Zinta, i hope he endup with Preity, but please big no to asin
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no, sorry I don't think there's anything going on between him and Asin.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i dotn think so..
i prefer PZ much much more..
they were damn cute in GWR
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Not at all. lol this is a funny topic lol but no I don't think so.
_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No don't think so... Asin is a smart girl 😃
I know I'm one of the few on this forum.. but I believe Salman is still dating Katrina.. they have on and off relationship.. and Salman is waiting for Katrina career to be done.. and then they can marry .. I'm pretty sure!! 😆 
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What keeps bringing this thought is that Asin is not signing any other bollywood movie. She has done three out of which two are with Salman.
😆😆😆
_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe Asin doesn't have any good offers... with other big stars.. all kinda busy right??
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
maybe coz they want heroines who can wear short dresses and have  abody like these skinny actresses
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Or maybe because you think a girl and guy can't be friends and do movies together.