Argument of drashti dhami's background

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
at my school many argue if she is Gujarati or Punjabi.
according to me i think she is both
I think her mom is Gujarati and her dad is punjabi cause Dhami is a jatt(Caste in punjab) Last name 
My cousin watched an interview where she said she is punjabi but my friend watched another one and she said she is Gujarati 
What do you friends think and while if she knows what she is tell me please:)

But either way she is Beautiful
Natural Indian beauty ehh ;)
DD is a Gujarathi dear.
Yes she is one pretty woman we all adore.
😊
Gujarati or Punjab, what difference does it make? I still LOVE HER, ADORE HER AND DROOL AT HER!! You have said it right, she IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND CHARMING WOMAN i have seen.. The PERFECT WOMAN in every way..
i dont think she iz gujrati...she iz punjabi...it says so in het biodata

Personal Life:
Drashti Dhami, an Indian television actress, born and brought up in a Sikh Punjabi family in Mumbai. Drasti is known by many for her bubbly, cute, vivacious and loud nature. After schooling at Mary Immaculate Girl's High School, Borivili (West) she joined Mithibai college to pursue an Arts degree and majored in Sociology. Drashti presently lives in Borivili with her Parents, elder brother and sister-in-law.

Early Career:
Other than her acting skills, Drashti is also known for her modellng, her many ads and her dancing. Before her debut in 
Dil Mill Gayye, Drashti used to model, act in many ads of which Lion Honey, Chevrolet Spark, VIP bags and Reliance Mobile and Chanadana Brother's saree add are just a few. She has also been a part of many music videos like 'Saiyyan Dil Mein Aana Re' which was her debut in music videos. Having been a dance instructor earlier on in life, Drashti excels in the field of Bollywood dance. Dhami also was in a Punjabi music video, 'Nachle Soniye Tu' and made a cameo in the music video, 'Teri Meri Nazar Ki Dori.'

Television:
Drashti Dhami debuted in the role of Dr. Muskaan Chaddha opposite Dr. Rahul (Mayank Anand) in Dil Mill Gayye. Recently, she is seen playing the protagonist in the hit Star One show Geet opposite Maan Singh Khurana, (Gurmeet Choudhary). Geet. She is playing the role of Geet in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi which has made her gain attention over the year.

Birthday:
10 January 1985

Sun-Sign:
Capricorn

I too thought that Drashti is Punjabi, but Drashti is Gujrati, she already said this...
Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
Another thing I share with DD ! Me too gujju, she can speak gujrati too ! Mane madse to eni sathe gujju ma j vat kara ! πŸ˜†
Love her neither way...my love isn't gonna diminish is she gujju and not punjabi or vice verse...LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!
KYA PHARK PADTA HEIN 

V LOVE HER
Actually it does not matter punjabi or gujrati. But Dhami is pujabi last name.
She looks punjabi and her last name is punjabi as well but her first name is gujarati and her mum is guju as well. Never seen her dad though ?

But as DD says "Chandramukhi ya paro ki farkh painda hai yaaro?" πŸ˜† (Always wanted to use this and I got my chance at lastπŸ˜†)