thanks dear... good one i liked it
Thank you Smile

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by kuls11

Only difference is THEY are GURTI>>>>...they dont need anything to create magic...they just need themselves and than repeat scene some n number of times...they excel it...
THEY REDEFINE CHEMISTRY>>>...most passionate sizzling chemistry
I agree Kuls... ..they dont need anything to create magic indeed... There onscreen presence with each other is a magic by itself Embarrassed

exactly when they in same room just little touch send us to heaven what will happen when we their...SR>>>>>>>>>>>>.offically dead dead...dead...TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by blackb28

I Agree With U Azi..Todays Epi Was Out Of This World..A Special Thanks To The Entire Team Of GHSP..Loved The Epi...It Was Too Hawtt To Handle...DD & GC Have Their Own Charm...Their Expressions, Dialogues, Costumes, Everything Was Perfect...

Good Post Azi..

Thanks Bubbly. No one beats GurTi when it comes to expressions Smile

Absolutely Right.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureuxsun-naaaaaaaaa

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Az u were correct when u said we have all yesterday poured out what we had felt... Kudos to the entire cast and crew of GHSP... kudos to DD and GC for weaving their magic in such a way that everyone went under their spell...

I don't think anybody who has watched yesterday's episode will say that they hadn't been affected.
This is for GC and DD...

I agree Khushi... no one can say that they weren't affected and if they say so then hats of to them too... cause they surely must be some super humans... LOL
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

My reply on page 2...Wink
LOL LOL LOL LOL
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

the epi was great...and keep the happy posts coming...if we can have redundent sad/mad posts...then happy posts should have priority!

Embarrassed you said it .. it will be done sargeant... Wink

BTW long time how have you been?
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Azi - wonderful post ClapClapClap

How did you manage to type all of this, my fingers are still blushingBlushing  After reading Tanu's update, I had to call in sick to work, because I couldn't wait to watch the episode laterEmbarrassed

Maaneet will be the reason for my death one day for sure Embarrassed To just say that the episode was mesmerizing, heavenly, beautiful, awesome, out of this world would be an understatement Blushing No amount of adjectives can put to word the feeling each Maaneetian had today after watching this episode... And i'm sure almost all of you out there would share the same sentiments... Day Dreaming

No Azi - I will go first, remember I am olderDead

Loads of posts today and each one of them describing their own feeling about the episode. This just gets added as one of the redundant posts however i could not stop myself from creating it... Sorry bear with me for that...  Wink

Lucky youROFL, this is the first post I am reading about today's episode besides Bobby's picture-posts and ShinusDay Dreaming, so this is not redundant for me and even if I had read any others, I would want to read over & over to the power of infinityBlushing

However i could not help wondering that what is it that was done differently today that we all went gaga over the episode Wacko Apart from untying the dori I did not find anything different from the previous episodes. Yet it had its own charm ... its own beauty... its own feel ... its own freshness and its own uniqueness and that for me is the power of GurTi... Our Princess DD Heart and Prince Guru... Day Dreaming

When I can go gaga over our Highness just being in the same frame, you can imagine my reaction todayCensored

How many times have they not done such scenes and how many times have we not seen such performances from them and yet after each performance as such we feel this was the best they could do, where in they surpass their best leaving us surprised again and that too effortlessly... Such amazing talents they are that they surely deserve all the accolades in the world.  THEY SURE DESERVE THAT TOP SPOT on THE IF RANKINGS or all the AWARDS out there. So guzy request to you all to keep commenting on their profiles and for those who have not voted please vote for them in the nominations of the GOLD AWARDS. I guess that's not too big an ask  Wink

A tight sisterly hug plus sisterly kiss on your cheeks from me to youHug for everything you have said, but especially for what is in redThumbs Up

Anyways let me not get too carried away D'oh However yes I would not like to take away any credit from the creatives or the director. The episodes are getting better (apart from the Dev factor however i guess if i keep aside Dev's past I'm enjoying his and Nandini's track too...reason SS and MP are good actors), the story is good and the flow is perfect. Execution too is very well done and i guess they are balancing things very nicely concentrating on the nuances and finer details Thumbs Up The outcome does really seem to be good and hats off to the entire team for that Clap I guess probably it's been a long time and we haven't seen any bloopers... LOL  Else Maaneetians ki shatir nazron se kaun bach paya hai ROFL

I couldn't tell if Maan while peeping saw ahem ahemEmbarrassed, the way he turned & smiled lovingly was as if he did, can you or anybody else clarify for meConfused

Things i loved the most today were...

The entire episode ofcourse Day Dreaming then be it DD and GC's expression during their scene with lucky ROFL or the Dev and mama's scene with Mama's OYE GURU... Silly and indeed the entire Maaneet scene...  Embarrassed

How could You leave DevNand outShocked

STAND OUT Dialogue of the day for me was and hats off to Barry for that

"Ab to main tumhari parchayi ke nakhron ko bhi samajhne lag gaya hoon Geet " Day Dreaming

Why not - after so many retakesDay Dreaming

Sorry for the long post guyz... Embarrassed And if you have reached here... Thanks for reading the entire thing Wink

You are most welcome AppreciateZealousInput.

Thank you Mishty... my sweetheart.. how have you been... actually sorry i haven't been around quite regularly... Thanks for your wonderful comments on the entire post. Love you for that... Hug
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chelsha

Azma my ma,
Atlast i got the wonderful post of yours. You rarely comment these days. I miss all those humorous, witty and yet positive comments of yours. Sorry for deviating from the topic.     
'I loved todays epi' is an understatement.
Its something more than that. Cant find words to describe it.
Thanks Chelsha... thanks for appreciating my posts... just feelings put to words i guess... Embarrassed

i know i'm hardly on IF now a days but thats due to some personal and professional committments... I guess it will go around as such for this month... don't worry you will see more of me soon Wink

Loss of words is exactly how i felt and yet when i started writing this post i too was amazed with what all and how much i had written.. All Maaneet effect i guess... Wink

Edited by Azmatazz - 12 May 2011 at 3:37pm

Go to top