What was different today? - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Saritha30

thanks dear... good one i liked it
Thank you 😊
Originally posted by Azmatazz

I agree Kuls... ..they dont need anything to create magic indeed... There onscreen presence with each other is a magic by itself 😳

exactly when they in same room just little touch send us to heaven what will happen when we their...SR>>>>>>>>>>>>.offically dead dead...dead...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Thanks Bubbly. No one beats GurTi when it comes to expressions 😊

Absolutely Right.

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Az u were correct when u said we have all yesterday poured out what we had felt... Kudos to the entire cast and crew of GHSP... kudos to DD and GC for weaving their magic in such a way that everyone went under their spell...

I don't think anybody who has watched yesterday's episode will say that they hadn't been affected.
This is for GC and DD...

I agree Khushi... no one can say that they weren't affected and if they say so then hats of to them too... cause they surely must be some super humans... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Absoluv

My reply on page 2...πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by undisclosed

the epi was great...and keep the happy posts coming...if we can have redundent sad/mad posts...then happy posts should have priority!

😳 you said it .. it will be done sargeant... πŸ˜‰

BTW long time how have you been?
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Azi - wonderful post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

How did you manage to type all of this, my fingers are still blushing☺️  After reading Tanu's update, I had to call in sick to work, because I couldn't wait to watch the episode later😳

Maaneet will be the reason for my death one day for sure πŸ˜³ To just say that the episode was mesmerizing, heavenly, beautiful, awesome, out of this world would be an understatement ☺️ No amount of adjectives can put to word the feeling each Maaneetian had today after watching this episode... And i'm sure almost all of you out there would share the same sentiments... 😍

No Azi - I will go first, remember I am older🀒

Loads of posts today and each one of them describing their own feeling about the episode. This just gets added as one of the redundant posts however i could not stop myself from creating it... Sorry bear with me for that...  πŸ˜‰

Lucky you🀣, this is the first post I am reading about today's episode besides Bobby's picture-posts and Shinus😍, so this is not redundant for me and even if I had read any others, I would want to read over & over to the power of infinity☺️

However i could not help wondering that what is it that was done differently today that we all went gaga over the episode  Apart from untying the dori I did not find anything different from the previous episodes. Yet it had its own charm ... its own beauty... its own feel ... its own freshness and its own uniqueness and that for me is the power of GurTi... Our Princess DD ❀️ and Prince Guru... 😍

When I can go gaga over our Highness just being in the same frame, you can imagine my reaction today🀬

How many times have they not done such scenes and how many times have we not seen such performances from them and yet after each performance as such we feel this was the best they could do, where in they surpass their best leaving us surprised again and that too effortlessly... Such amazing talents they are that they surely deserve all the accolades in the world.  THEY SURE DESERVE THAT TOP SPOT on THE IF RANKINGS or all the AWARDS out there. So guzy request to you all to keep commenting on their profiles and for those who have not voted please vote for them in the nominations of the GOLD AWARDS. I guess that's not too big an ask  πŸ˜‰

A tight sisterly hug plus sisterly kiss on your cheeks from me to youπŸ€— for everything you have said, but especially for what is in redπŸ‘πŸΌ

Anyways let me not get too carried away  However yes I would not like to take away any credit from the creatives or the director. The episodes are getting better (apart from the Dev factor however i guess if i keep aside Dev's past I'm enjoying his and Nandini's track too...reason SS and MP are good actors), the story is good and the flow is perfect. Execution too is very well done and i guess they are balancing things very nicely concentrating on the nuances and finer details πŸ‘πŸΌ The outcome does really seem to be good and hats off to the entire team for that πŸ‘ I guess probably it's been a long time and we haven't seen any bloopers... πŸ˜†  Else Maaneetians ki shatir nazron se kaun bach paya hai 🀣

I couldn't tell if Maan while peeping saw ahem ahem😳, the way he turned & smiled lovingly was as if he did, can you or anybody else clarify for meπŸ˜•

Things i loved the most today were...

The entire episode ofcourse 😍 then be it DD and GC's expression during their scene with lucky 🀣 or the Dev and mama's scene with Mama's OYE GURU... πŸ€ͺ and indeed the entire Maaneet scene...  😳

How could You leave DevNand out😲

STAND OUT Dialogue of the day for me was and hats off to Barry for that

"Ab to main tumhari parchayi ke nakhron ko bhi samajhne lag gaya hoon Geet " 😍

Why not - after so many retakes😍

Sorry for the long post guyz... πŸ˜³ And if you have reached here... Thanks for reading the entire thing πŸ˜‰

You are most welcome AppreciateZealousInput.

Thank you Mishty... my sweetheart.. how have you been... actually sorry i haven't been around quite regularly... Thanks for your wonderful comments on the entire post. Love you for that... πŸ€—
Originally posted by Chelsha

Azma my ma,
Atlast i got the wonderful post of yours. You rarely comment these days. I miss all those humorous, witty and yet positive comments of yours. Sorry for deviating from the topic.     
'I loved todays epi' is an understatement.
Its something more than that. Cant find words to describe it.
Thanks Chelsha... thanks for appreciating my posts... just feelings put to words i guess... 😳

i know i'm hardly on IF now a days but thats due to some personal and professional committments... I guess it will go around as such for this month... don't worry you will see more of me soon πŸ˜‰

Loss of words is exactly how i felt and yet when i started writing this post i too was amazed with what all and how much i had written.. All Maaneet effect i guess... πŸ˜‰
Edited by Azmatazz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by krishnameera

Azzy dear πŸ€— U said it all. πŸ‘
Always love to read ur post...u know na. 😊

Can't find words to describe Gurti's chemistry as our beloved Maaneet 😭😭

Chalo emotions se hi kam chala lo. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gurti as Maaneet

😍😍😍😍😍
❀️   ❀️   ❀️  ❀️  ❀️
☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️
πŸ˜›   πŸ˜›  πŸ˜›  πŸ˜›  πŸ˜›
πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘
⭐️  β­οΈ  ⭐️  ⭐️  ⭐️

Thanks meera.. How are you and where are you?  me all good...

Well well you know na we share the same sentiments on Gurti/ Maaneet and princess πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by jasw

After seeing the episode, for some time I was simply awestruck! How can they do it?? Yeah you are right, they have done the dori thing, looked thru the separator RTM, adorning her with jewellery ... and yet it looks so lovable, so different and so thoroughly exciting in yesterday's episode!!

I think it's the little touches...  the slight smile on Maan's face when he looks away, the way he slides his hand along Geet's waist adorning her with waist ornament and the way they hold each other, with full passion! These subtle nuances enhance the scene and make it real! 😍

Oh! I just didn't want the scene to end! πŸ˜ƒ
Thats all GurTi / Maaneet power my friend. I agree i really wanted it to be a never ending episode 😊