Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Love the Epi hate the End 
Cvs truly kameenay log hai tarpadiya i cant Sleep hold Night 
just Dreaming what coming in next epi we will seen Maaneet Kisses  πŸ˜oh God πŸ€’
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -sofiya-

Love the Epi hate the End 

Cvs truly kameenay log hai tarpadiya i cant Sleep hold Night 
just Dreaming what coming in next epi we will seen Maaneet Kisses  πŸ˜oh God πŸ€’

🀣 kaminey cvies, yeah rightπŸ˜‰
Seetal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

🀣 kaminey cvies, yeah rightπŸ˜‰

kirti, The "cvies" must be kaindias!!!  πŸ˜‰
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

i agree with you, they showed so much intensity in yesterdays episode, shows better when watched in large screenπŸ˜‰  but yes they are the best, hai their mod changes from romatic to comedy are so so nice its amazing, one moment they both are in mahi land and then next its  ballu land, hai its so so nice and that to with out change in camera angle or cuts wow

loved dev and mamu dialogue exchange (ok i love samir as an actor) but mamu is just top

lucky also stands out with his preeto🀣

laachi is very bubbly (so reference to our bubbly)

cant wait for the episodes to come

Reference To Me πŸ€£

Now Me Cant Wait For The Maha Episode...

LuvScooby thumbnail
I loved loved loved the changing of clothes part...she didn't shy away and neither did he...there was a raw passion in their eyes...they are ready to pounce πŸ˜†
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Dang! You could actually make such a long post after watching the epi? My brain is still a mush. πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ

GurTi...what can you say...I seriously have no words...😍

Yeah Mona at times my mind does rule the heart πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Heyy Azi dear..kem cho ??? Wow a post from u after quite some time...Well I like ur post & yes I agree with u that NOTHING DIFFERENT happened today that v haven't seen b4 in this show BUT I guess that the comfort level of DD & GC is increasing with each passing day which adds fuel to their ALREADY HOT & SIZZLING CHEMISTRY...Also if u notice that their HUGS have improved sooo much...they r soo natural NOW...😳 ...Notice:

that this HUG had the effect coz I felt the squeezing by Maan bringing Geet closer to him & Geet snaking her arms around him...Also Lot of credit I wud give to DD as her expressions r just AWESOME...to feel & show so much passion in feather touch...Bravo DD...Also GC is good with his eyes & he is getting better with his hands tooo...😳...So I feel that the GURTI MAGIC added lot of fuel to the FIRE of MAANEET & so v all drooled today & fainted & died...😳

I just wish that the CVs now take this romance one level up- include a nuzzling around the hair or the ears, include kisses on the eyes, nose, & cheeks, show a better view of  Maan's hands around Geet's waist...and  endless possibilities...Now I 'm getting tooo BESHARAM...

and while tying the dori on the back , include trailing Maan's hands on Geet's back like he did in the MAHI sequence...Ufff...

Ok now I shall stop...luved ur post gurl...πŸ€—.with u always...

Param... me fine yaar... yeah i know long long time... and a post... and you my buddy i know you always there for me πŸ˜‰

I must say you have an eye for details maa'm and yeah i had no doubts about it that you are BESHARAM πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Anyways coming to the point... I always felt GC and DD were comfortable with each other but they put in the right expressions at the right times. This finer nuances that you notice in the episode today were are part of their portraying the emotions...  For which i love them and this is for them...
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackb28

I Agree With U Azi..Todays Epi Was Out Of This World..A Special Thanks To The Entire Team Of GHSP..Loved The Epi...It Was Too Hawtt To Handle...DD & GC Have Their Own Charm...Their Expressions, Dialogues, Costumes, Everything Was Perfect...

Good Post Azi..

Thanks Bubbly. No one beats GurTi when it comes to expressions 😊
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

😊😊😊very well said...agreee 100 percent...

Gurmeet and Drashti are superbbb actorsss😊

Thanks.

No doubts whatsoever or second thoughts about Drashti and Gurmeet being superb actors 😊
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrs.MSK_GurTi

I dun think if there are any more superlatives to express our feelings!!πŸ˜‰ There on screen presence just makes me go weak on my knees!

i agree ... feels like we are made of jelly... no bones at all... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†