What was different today?

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Guyz,

Maaneet will be the reason for my death one day for sure πŸ˜³ To just say that the episode was mesmerizing, heavenly, beautiful, awesome, out of this world would be an understatement ☺️ No amount of adjectives can put to word the feeling each Maaneetian had today after watching this episode... And i'm sure almost all of you out there would share the same sentiments... 😍

Loads of posts today and each one of them describing their own feeling about the episode. This just gets added as one of the redundant posts however i could not stop myself from creating it... Sorry bear with me for that...  πŸ˜‰

However i could not help wondering that what is it that was done differently today that we all went gaga over the episode  Apart from untying the dori I did not find anything different from the previous episodes. Yet it had its own charm ... its own beauty... its own feel ... its own freshness and its own uniqueness and that for me is the power of GurTi... Our Princess DD ❀️ and Prince Guru... 😍

How many times have they not done such scenes and how many times have we not seen such performances from them and yet after each performance as such we feel this was the best they could do, where in they surpass their best leaving us surprised again and that too effortlessly... Such amazing talents they are that they surely deserve all the accolades in the world.  THEY SURE DESERVE THAT TOP SPOT on THE IF RANKINGS or all the AWARDS out there. So guzy request to you all to keep commenting on their profiles and for those who have not voted please vote for them in the nominations of the GOLD AWARDS. I guess that's not too big an ask  πŸ˜‰ 

Anyways let me not get too carried away  However yes I would not like to take away any credit from the creatives or the director. The episodes are getting better (apart from the Dev factor however i guess if i keep aside Dev's past I'm enjoying his and Nandini's track too...reason SS and MP are good actors), the story is good and the flow is perfect. Execution too is very well done and i guess they are balancing things very nicely concentrating on the nuances and finer details πŸ‘πŸΌ The outcome does really seem to be good and hats off to the entire team for that πŸ‘ I guess probably it's been a long time and we haven't seen any bloopers... πŸ˜†  Else Maaneetians ki shatir nazron se kaun bach paya hai 🀣

Things i loved the most today were...

The entire episode ofcourse 😍 then be it DD and GC's expression during their scene with lucky 🀣 or the Dev and mama's scene with Mama's OYE GURU... πŸ€ͺ and indeed the entire Maaneet scene...  😳 

STAND OUT Dialogue of the day for me was and hats off to Barry for that

"Ab to main tumhari parchayi ke nakhron ko bhi samajhne lag gaya hoon Geet " 😍

Sorry for the long post guyz... πŸ˜³ And if you have reached here... Thanks for reading the entire thing πŸ˜‰
Edited by Azmatazz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed 100%! Even though we've seen our Maaneet like this many times before .. their talent is what brings about something extra special everytime they have a scene .. we may have seen these things in the past but everytime the feeling is doubled, tripled, quadrupled than the previous one leaving us all on Cloud 9 again and again..

Such is the power of Maaneet/GurTi .. and yes they do deserve the top position!

Z
Silentsoul thumbnail
Only difference is THEY are GURTI>>>>...they dont need anything to create magic...they just need themselves and than repeat scene some n number of times...they excel it...
THEY REDEFINE CHEMISTRY>>>...most passionate sizzling chemistry
.Kiran. thumbnail
Today's episode was MIND-BLOWING!! lOved lOved lOved lOved lOved it!! I'm dead!! MaanEet/GurTi are reallly too hoottt to handle!!
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Agreed 100%! Even though we've seen our Maaneet like this many times before .. their talent is what brings about something extra special everytime they have a scene .. we may have seen these things in the past but everytime the feeling is doubled, tripled, quadrupled than the previous one leaving us all on Cloud 9 again and again..

Such is the power of Maaneet/GurTi .. and yes they do deserve the top position!

Z

Thanks Zee.. One thing i forgot to add was our expectations too... I have always felt that such beautiful scenes come out at the most unexpected times. So i guess thats one thing we fans need to learn to keep our expectations to the minimum i guess, cause whenever your expecatations are the least... your are more happy and more surpised for what you get rather than when you are expecting a lot it just leaves you high and dry with disappointment... πŸ˜† Too philosophical am I 🀣 
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

Only difference is THEY are GURTI>>>>...they dont need anything to create magic...they just need themselves and than repeat scene some n number of times...they excel it...
THEY REDEFINE CHEMISTRY>>>...most passionate sizzling chemistry

I agree Kuls... ..they dont need anything to create magic indeed... There onscreen presence with each other is a magic by itself 😳
roseinbloom thumbnail
LOL Azz! Actually today was an honest surprise.. I was seriously not expecting this at all .. I thought it would end at perhaps dori untying (from looking at spoilers) but no .. we got Geet changing in front of Maan! Totally unexpected .. brings out the best reactions .. and they are slowly getting there ..

I mean we have to watch how they "Pyaar Parwan Chadtha Hai" 😳

Z
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrs.MSK_GurTi

Today's episode was MIND-BLOWING!! lOved lOved lOved lOved lOved it!! I'm dead!! MaanEet/GurTi are reallly too hoottt to handle!!

Are there any more superlatives that we can add?? πŸ˜‰
I guess still i would not be able to put to word my feelings 😊

But i agree... Just too too hot to handle without doing anything special... 😳
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wooow wanted it to go on an on just cant get enough of maaneet magic they r the most beautiful an hot jodi i have ever seen onscreen,we really need the sr now cvz please today was hot imagine maaneet sr wooow ufff it would just set our screens on fire
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

LOL Azz! Actually today was an honest surprise.. I was seriously not expecting this at all .. I thought it would end at perhaps dori untying (from looking at spoilers) but no .. we got Geet changing in front of Maan! Totally unexpected .. brings out the best reactions .. and they are slowly getting there ..

I mean we have to watch how they "Pyaar Parwan Chadtha Hai" 😳

Z

I wonder what that highlighted part means... 😳 Are we reading too much in between the lines...☺️ Again i just want to keep my expectations to the minimum... πŸ˜‰ Edited by Azmatazz - 12 years ago