Maithli is alive?!

Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Ok, first of all, I am Medzi.  I know most of you all don't know me as I'm a silent member on this forum, but I really love this show! I have loved the way ViSu have carried out AbhYa and Abhay-Maithli (don't know the name for them 😳).  They are just the best. 

As of now, I'm completely shocked.  Maithli's alive and Sid knew it!  I still can't believe it!  The thing that's even more shocking is that Maithli's character has become completely bitchy and she'll even try to harm Piya.  Honestly, I'm really looking forward to this track because I really can't imagine Sunshine portraying a negative character as she's so cute and innocent, but I'm sure she'll excel in that too. 

But I'm just wondering something.  If Maithli's gonna become Piya using her powers, will she be able to hide the fact that she's also a vampire?  According to what they've shown here, one vampire can can recognize the other.  So will Abhay know that the Piya in front of him is actually Maithli?  I hope he does.

-Medzi ❤️

Edited by Medzi_ARian... - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was thinking da sme mithali is a vampire abhay should know dis first wen she cumz face to face wiv him
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
as Abhay Sid after the fullmoon night Piya won't have any vampire blood in her and at present in the show it is full moon. I'm guessing he doesn't get to save her the same night but maybe the next day? if you have watched the sbb segmeent today you will know Haseena made him unconscious
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

well suks have done a negative character in Agle Janam in zee...she rocked it...she is very good in negative characters too...a complete contrast from Dr Riddhima Gupta to Siddheswari...

i can't wait to watch suks in a vampire avtaar...she will rock it...

i know maithilli is alive because this show is desi-version of TVD rather than twilight...twilight similarities is only with AbhiYa love story...not the entire story...the story is more on TVD...

katherine came back...so i know maithilli will come back...and we predicted this storyline even before sid's entry...what came as a real surprised which we all could not believe is that sid kept her alive for a long 200 years...and noone knows about it...neither chand...haseena nor abhay...noone knows about...that came to be a shock to me...

it was all a planned game by sid...
UpintheBlue. thumbnail
Apparently Abhay cant tell the difference since she most probably will be in the coffin for a year. Would be a big blooper as he should be able to smell or through his special telepahty with Pia should recognize. But then again its the famous amnesia creatives. even last time abhay couldnt tell or smell the difference between a ghost and a human. anyhow this is not the first time they give his character ilogocal angle, i am still not over that he actually drove over Pia in that 1 month when they made a complete unbalanced charcater of him, poor lead characters, both Abhay and Piya, sometimes affected by creatives lack of stability in script of characterization.

Hope he will reconginze more than 'something is different with her' afer 2-3 times though:)
Edited by moonstruck. - 12 years ago
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

I was thinking da sme mithali is a vampire abhay should know dis first wen she cumz face to face wiv him

Yea, he should.  But you never know the creatives have in mind.

Originally posted by: asena

as Abhay Sid after the fullmoon night Piya won't have any vampire blood in her and at present in the show it is full moon. I'm guessing he doesn't get to save her the same night but maybe the next day? if you have watched the sbb segmeent today you will know Haseena made him unconscious

Yea, hopefully.

Originally posted by: Mages

well suks have done a negative character in Agle Janam in zee...she rocked it...she is very good in negative characters too...a complete contrast from Dr Riddhima Gupta to Siddheswari...

i can't wait to watch suks in a vampire avtaar...she will rock it...
i know maithilli is alive because this show is desi-version of TVD rather than twilight...twilight similarities is only with AbhiYa love story...not the entire story...the story is more on TVD...
katherine came back...so i know maithilli will come back...and we predicted this storyline even before sid's entry...what came as a real surprised which we all could not believe is that sid kept her alive for a long 200 years...and noone knows about it...neither chand...haseena nor abhay...noone knows about...that came to be a shock to me...
it was all a planned game by sid...

Yea, I know about how role as Siddheshwari, but I never really got to watch it as we always watched other shows. 😊  I agree!  She'll completely rock it!  TVD?  Haven't seen it.  Yea man!  How was he even able to keep Maithli as a secret for such a long time!

Originally posted by: moonstruck.

Apparently Abhay cant tell the difference since she most probably will be in the coffin for a year. Would be a big blooper as he should be able to smell or through his special telepahty with Pia should recognize. But then again its the famous amnesia creatives. even last time abhay couldnt tell or smell the difference between a ghost and a human. anyhow this is not the first time they give his character ilogocal angle, i am still not over that he actually drove over Pia in that 1 month when they made a complete unbalanced charcater of him, poor lead characters, both Abhay and Piya, sometimes affected by creatives lack of stability in script of characterization.

Hope he will reconginze more than 'something is different with her' afer 2-3 times though:)

Yea, the amnesia creatives. 😒  She's gonna be locked up in the coffin for a year?!  There's no way she's surviving unless he bites her!  Yea, I agree with you.