Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DD pic shown on Utho Jago Pakistan

-Saruu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This was a few days ago,I was ill and at home.My mum was watching UJP and it was a repeat of their Friendship week,So,they were playing a game and they showed pictures of celebs and DD was one of them.The picture was of Kurbaan Hua.DD in white saree.This one:
Some ppl were bindfolded and the others had to make them guess who it was.One of the girls on it,a model,She watches it and she was like'OMG!! I know who this is" Jumping up and down.It was funny and Cool.So,Shes being promoted in PK aswell.Good idea even though PK Gov has blocked Star1!!😲
Edited by tere_liye_10 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I watch that show but i have not seen DD's pic.May be i have missed one celebrity :(
That is morning show!
They play this game.They don't promoting any movie or show.But in that game the one whose eyes r blindfolded have to guess the name of an actor,actress or model from america,Pakistan and india by the clues given by his team!

One problem i'm facing right now.I cannot change my DP.There is a error on the page like please login and then access.R u facing the same problem?Can u plzz help me?
Edited by pickachu - 12 years ago
-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pickachu

I watch that show but i have not seen DD's pic.May be i have missed one celebrity :(

That is morning show!
They play this game.They don't promoting any movie or show.But in that game the one whose eyes r blindfolded have to guess the name of an actor,actress or model from america,Pakistan and india by the clues given by his team!

One problem i'm facing right now.I cannot change my DP.There is a error on the page like please login and then access.R u facing the same problem?Can u plzz help me?

No,I just changed it like 10 mins ago BUT pic quality is crap!!!
Do they do it every day? I didnt know!!! Only just started watching it.😳
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

No,I just changed it like 10 mins ago BUT pic quality is crap!!!
Do they do it every day? I didnt know!!! Only just started watching it.😳

OK.
Yeah mostly,They play that game.Actually i wake up early at that time different morning shows r coming on Geo,Ary and hum.So sometimes i change the channels! B/c i live in Pakistan so i usually watch dramas on these channels too!
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
WoW!!! That's Great..
cuttiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww thats great geet rockxx...