PRIYANKA two million followers on facebook

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Pryianka Chopra Crosses 1 mln Mark on Twitter
Press Trust of India
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 (New Delhi)

Print | A+   A-

Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has garnered more than a million followers on micro-blogging site Twitter, joining the likes of Sachin Tendulkar and Shashi Tharoor.

"Wow! A million. Thank you so much you guys. I feel very loved today. My twitter rockstars are the best. Big smile and loads of love," tweeted Priyanka on crossing the millionth mark.

The 28-year-old actress now has 1,006,134 followers and is the only Bollywood actress to have crossed the landmark.

The new score puts Priyanka in the third place in terms of popularity on Twitter, first being ace cricketer Tendulkar with 1,065,430 and former minister Tharoor taking the second place with 1,007,104 followers.

The National Award winning actress is even more popular on Facebook, with about two million followers on the social networking site.
🥳
"The social networking sites are a way for me to express myself and connect with my fans, and the response I have received is overwhelming," said Priyanka, who was in the national capital for a jewellery collection launch on Tuesday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anjaani- thumbnail
OMG she is rocking, i'm so happy, go  go PC!!!!
lovePC, love the PC sigs!
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolchick

lovePC, love the PC sigs!

Thank you ji😊 
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is not something to be proud of. She is #1 on twitter, has two million followers on facebook. Does she even have any movies? or all she does is sit on computer and increase her followers.
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheee

This is not something to be proud of. She is #1 on twitter, has two million followers on facebook. Does she even have any movies? or all she does is sit on computer and increase her followers.

what you mean, she is doing 5 movies this years: Don 2, Agneeparth, Barfee, Krrish 2, and the one with shahid???😕
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Why people don't like to credit PC🤓😵😳🥱
sheee thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovePC

what you mean, she is doing 5 movies this years: Don 2, Agneeparth, Barfee, Krrish 2, and the one with shahid???😕

then she is not giving her best effort to her movies. No wonder her movies and relationships are floping left, right, up and down.
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheee

then she is not giving her best effort to her movies. No wonder her movies and relationships are floping left, right, up and down.

whatever i know people will never say good thing on her
sheee thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovePC

whatever i know people will never say good thing on her

Come to think of it, its really good that she has so many followers and is #1 on twitter. It means she cares about her fan, wants to be in touch with them. Thats very nice of her to spend time on her fans, for free.