Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

why is radhika so irritating sometimes?

xxxnm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i get that she wants her husband but he told her not to touch his clothes 3 times already. y cant she just leave it alone. isnt it her duty to obey her husbands wishes ( i say this purely from radhika's perspective not mine-def not mine) and then she keeps smiling like she is an ignorant girl who doesnt understand y hes mad. just leave him alone sometimes man. u dont have to constantly remind him of his marriage. kanha doing all the work for u. leave it to him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

radhika is not irritating how the heck is she going to make dev except her if  does not keep reminding him that she is his wife sorry but me for one dont mind what radhika is doing keep at him till dev agrees radhika

go for it ----dont let him forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he have don't forget her, she is his wife and soon he will accept this  and he  tell her how much  loves her
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont know why are u saying this but radhika is dev's wife and ur only talking abt that she touched his clothes 3 times i wished she could have touched it thousand times becoz he is her husband and she has right over his every thing so its not radhika irritating but its dev becoz why one simple thing not goes into his head that he is married to radhika...If u r talking abt radh touching dev's clothes 3 times and is irritating then why was dev not irritating when he was following radh every time when he first saw her while she didn't want too meet him 
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Radhika is just doing her duty...She is Dev's wife.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Agree with you,Harrokh. Don't why people think Radhika is irritating.She has every right on his things.If she'l leave Dev alone how will she get closer to him?