India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

why is radhika so irritating sometimes?

xxxnm Senior Member
xxxnm
xxxnm

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
i get that she wants her husband but he told her not to touch his clothes 3 times already. y cant she just leave it alone. isnt it her duty to obey her husbands wishes ( i say this purely from radhika's perspective not mine-def not mine) and then she keeps smiling like she is an ignorant girl who doesnt understand y hes mad. just leave him alone sometimes man. u dont have to constantly remind him of his marriage. kanha doing all the work for u. leave it to him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1

devina22 IF-Sizzlerz
devina22
devina22

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

radhika is not irritating how the heck is she going to make dev except her if  does not keep reminding him that she is his wife sorry but me for one dont mind what radhika is doing keep at him till dev agrees radhika

go for it ----dont let him forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zorinatmfatssrilanka

zorinatm Goldie
zorinatm
zorinatm

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
he have don't forget her, she is his wife and soon he will accept this  and he  tell her how much  loves her
YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
I dont know why are u saying this but radhika is dev's wife and ur only talking abt that she touched his clothes 3 times i wished she could have touched it thousand times becoz he is her husband and she has right over his every thing so its not radhika irritating but its dev becoz why one simple thing not goes into his head that he is married to radhika...If u r talking abt radh touching dev's clothes 3 times and is irritating then why was dev not irritating when he was following radh every time when he first saw her while she didn't want too meet him 
Shivanee31 Goldie
Shivanee31
Shivanee31

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I think Radhika is just doing her duty...She is Dev's wife.
fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Agree with you,Harrokh. Don't why people think Radhika is irritating.She has every right on his things.If she'l leave Dev alone how will she get closer to him?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YourNightmare

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top