Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RestlessWriter thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

He drove to Taj Wellington Mews a luxury apartment hotel in Colaba.

Riddhima : "Sid... why are we here..?" She questioned him again looking around the place.
Sid ignored her and parked the car. He took their bag, held her hand and walked to the elevator. In the elevator he took out a red scarf and began to blindfold. She was again gonna ask him  something when he quickly kissed her lips taking her by surprise. When he broke from the kiss her eyes were still closed and she looked as though she had stopped breathing. Ever so slowly she opened her eye lids and gazed at him dreamily. She had lost the ability of speech. Sid grinned and blindfolded her. 

*Ting* The elevator door opened to the terrace of the building. He guided her out, few steps ahead they stopped. Sid stood behind her and untied her blindfold. The sight in front of her stunned her. "S..Si..Sid...!? What's all this...?" She stammered. Sid wrapped her hands around her waist and kissed her cheeks. "I want these two days to be the most memorable two days of our lives and i promise i wont let anything go wrong this time"

In front of them was a helipad and a helicopter waiting for them. There was a red carpet stuck to the floor from where they were standing, to the copter. On Sid's signal, the pilot started the engine and the moment the wings moved, rose petals were flying all around  them. "Shall we..?" Sid extended his arm and the couple walked their way to the copter hand in hand. Even after boarding the copter Sid refused to tell her where they were going . "I am kidnapping my wife!" He grinned.  The copter finally landed on a pad of a tall structure. The building seemed to be in the middle of no where. It was surrounded by trees, trees and more trees. On a closer look she realized it's a beautiful resort. There was greenery everywhere and building was like a beautiful centerpiece of a garden. They stepped out of the copter and walked towards the entrance of the terrace. Two young girls and guys in formals were waiting for them. Sid and Riddhima watched as the copter disappeared from their sight.  "Wanna see around..?" He asked. "Ye-ah!" She said excited. Sid handed over their luggage to the ushers and took Riddhima to a stroll down the resort. It was breathtakingly beautiful. She walked around the place clinging on Sid's arm in awe and admiration. "Sid... where are we! God this place is sooo beautiful!! Is this the only way to come here...? I mean by air...? It sure looks like it though. It's like we are trapped in an isolated place with a verry beautiful house and garden and my god forests!? We are in the middle of a jungle..?" Riddhima went on and on and on. Sid watched her in amusement. Her expressions are priceless! This surprise is just nothing in front of it!' He thought!

_Moumi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neet06

miss_cullen's latest update :

Riddhima got up and sat on the bed with a splitting headache. She rubbed her temple as she scanned the room. 'Where are you Sid...?' Her eyes stopped on the side table where a red rose, a glass of juice a tablet and a note was kept' She smiled and took the note.

"Good morning sweetheart. I will be back in an hour. Have your juice and aspirin. If you feel better get up and get packing. We are going away for two days. Or sleep till i get back. We will do the packing together. Love you, Sid"

Riddhima slipped in the tablet, gulped the juice and crashed on to the bed with a smile. "I love you too Sid" Within minutes she started snoozing. A little later she blinked open her eyes when she felt a cold finger tracing her forehead. She saw Sid was lying next to her, facing her, gazing at her with a striking smile. "How are you...?" He whispered. She smiled and snuggled to him. "Now i am perfect"
He kissed her forehead and almost screamed "GREAT!! Then GET UP GET UP GET UP" He shook her. "Go fresh up! We have to be there in 2 hours!" His sudden reaction startled her. Before she could throw tantrum, he scooped her in his arms and proceeded to the bath. He let her off and pushed her in. "Sorry baby i would have given you company but we will be late." The bathroom door was slightly opened and a hand popped out. She threw her nightdress that she was wearing right on his face. She snickered when she saw she didn't miss her target. Sid grinned and turned back to get going with the packing. While in shower Riddhima called out to him "Sid...?"

Sid : "yeah Riddhima...?"
Riddhima : "hmm...how come i am in my PJs"?
Sid snorted : "hmm... baby... may be we should talk about last night when you come out of shower you know..." He grinned when he heard nothing from her end.
Riddhima : "Okay as much as i want to think that's what really happened last night, my husband is too sherif to be doing all that when i am zonked you know..." she hit back giggling.
Sid : "Your husband being sherif is your misconception you know" he grinned
Riddhima : "Sid!"
Sid : "okay okay well you changed by yourself dont ask me how, by the time i was back you were already snoozing. Now you better come out before i crash in there! We are getting late!"

----

"Sid where are we going!?" She asked for the umpteenth time. "If i tell you it won't be surprise" He chanted the same thing.
"At least tell me what should i pack" she asked.
Sid : "okay since this is our trial honeymoon i suggest you don't pack much." he smirked.
"Sid!" Riddhima flushed.
Sid: "alright alright well you may need something to keep yourself warm."
Now it was her turn to be cheeky "hmm you are there no to keep myself warm" She punched his arm playfully. This time Sid was completely taken aback. 'God she is full of surprises! You never know what's coming next. From kissing him in the beach in full public, to demanding for kiss in party and now this! This was all-together a different side of Riddhima, a side of Riddhima which only he has seen, and he loved this Riddhima'
"ehm ehm i thought we are getting late" She knocked him out of his thoughts.

welcome ji..join me😆
_Moumi_ thumbnail

Riddhima comes out of the bathroom all ready and when she looks at the bed she doesn't find Sid. She checks around but he was nowhere.

Ridz: Sid?...Sid?..(she goes in the baclcony thinking he might be there but still didn't find him) yeh kahan chala gaaya...Sid? (she suddenly feels two muscular arms around her and a warm body against hers)

Sid: mujhe dhoond rahi ho? (resting his chin on her shoulder)

Ridz: kahan gaaye the?

Sid: gaayi tum thi...main tho yahan tumhara intezaar kar raha tha

Ridz: ab tum bhi jao fresh hone kyunki hume jaana hai

Sid: main tho abhi bhi keh raha hoon..aaj kahin nahin jaate

Ridz: kyun? kuch aur karna chahte ho? (sid tightens his grip on her)

Sid: karna tho bohut kuch chahta hoon lekin ek cheater biwi ke saath toda mushkil hai (ridz smiles)

Ridz: shayad tum bhool rahe ho lekin everything is fair in love and war (sid turns her to face him)

Sid: ohh..aisi baat hai...vaise hum dono ke beech kya hai? love..or war?

Ridz: hum dono ke beech it's only war

Sid: tho phir ek kam karte hain (pulling her closer) aaj saara din iss jung ko pyaar mein badal dete hain (ridz smiles then rests her head on his chest)

Ridz: lekin mujhe humari yeh pyaar bhari jung hi achi lagti hai (sid smiles and kisses her forehead) aur ab (breaking the hug) jao aur naha lo varna sach mein jung shuru ho jaayega (sid sighs and agrees)

Sid: fine...(he heads at the bathroom and ridz smiles watching him)

RestlessWriter thumbnail

"Don't you wanna go to our honeymoon suite!" He asked her when she took a breather. "Of course!!" she exclaimed. They walked towards another building which was further up from the building that had the helipad. The second building which was higher up the hill was comparatively simple. As they climbed up the stairs Riddhima's excitement knew no bounds. And when they finally reached a glass room on top of the building she shrieked. "SIDD!!" She tugged his arm like a kid. "You see that cottage over there...?" He pointed towards a lone cottage which looked as if it was on an entirely different hill. We will be staying there."
"And we will be reaching there on a ropeway!?" Riddhima completed the sentence. The ropeway took them to their honeymoon cottage which was beautifully decorated. It was HUGE! and actually on the topmost of the hill! They where around 6000 ft above sea level, ever so closer to the sky. The ropeway was made just for this cottage. It directly connected to one of the three huge balconies of the top floor. The top floor of the cottage was an absolute marvel. It had one huge bedroom and a bath. There were three big balcony's on three sides of the room. The roof was completely glass! And so you feel you are walking in air. Especially the night view from the bed is a spectacle! You feel you are actually sleeping on the cloud and can reach the stars within the stretch of a hand. Just like a 3d movie. Ground floor had a huge indoor pool. And there were less wall and more windows. It looked as though the pool was in a glass house. The outside was another spectacle with huge garden and gazebo. All in all the place actually looked like a heaven, like god's paradise!

"So how is it...?" Sid asked Riddhima nervously. She turned to him, as she failed to come up with the right words to describe the place, all she did was walk up straight to him and plant a kiss on his lips. "It's beautiful...!" Riddhima said dreamily. Sid sighed in relief, obviously glad she loved his surprise and for a change nothing went wrong! It was all perfect!

RestlessWriter thumbnail

"Don't you wanna go to our honeymoon suite!" He asked her when she took a breather. "Of course!!" she exclaimed. They walked towards another building which was further up from the building that had the helipad. The second building which was higher up the hill was comparatively simple. As they climbed up the stairs Riddhima's excitement knew no bounds. And when they finally reached a glass room on top of the building she shrieked. "SIDD!!" She tugged his arm like a kid. "You see that cottage over there...?" He pointed towards a lone cottage which looked as if it was on an entirely different hill. We will be staying there."
"And we will be reaching there on a ropeway!?" Riddhima completed the sentence. The ropeway took them to their honeymoon cottage which was beautifully decorated. It was HUGE! and actually on the topmost of the hill! They where around 6000 ft above sea level, ever so closer to the sky. The ropeway was made just for this cottage. It directly connected to one of the three huge balconies of the top floor. The top floor of the cottage was an absolute marvel. It had one huge bedroom and a bath. There were three big balcony's on three sides of the room. The roof was completely glass! And so you feel you are walking in air. Especially the night view from the bed is a spectacle! You feel you are actually sleeping on the cloud and can reach the stars within the stretch of a hand. Just like a 3d movie. Ground floor had a huge indoor pool. And there were less wall and more windows. It looked as though the pool was in a glass house. The outside was another spectacle with huge garden and gazebo. All in all the place actually looked like a heaven, like god's paradise!

"So how is it...?" Sid asked Riddhima nervously. She turned to him, as she failed to come up with the right words to describe the place, all she did was walk up straight to him and plant a kiss on his lips. "It's beautiful...!" Riddhima said dreamily. Sid sighed in relief, obviously glad she loved his surprise and for a change nothing went wrong! It was all perfect!

Riddhima was in one of the balcony watching the sunset when Sid came out of the shower in his jeans and unbuttoned shirt, still wiping his head vigorously with the towel.  He hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder. They stood their without exchanging any words, just watching the natures wonder, the beautiful sunset. The sky looked as if it was covered in a reddish orange blanket. As the sun disappeared the temperature started dropping and a cold breeze  patted them. Riddhima shuddered and he held her closer.  "Why don't you go take a shower. We'll go for dinner after that..." He said "okay" she kissed his cheek and made her way to the shower grabbing a bath rob. A while later, as she walked out of the shower, her eyes fell on a beautiful green gown on the bed with a note and a red rose on it. "wear this and come to the gazebo". As she made her way to the gazebo she realized the place looked twice more beautiful at night than it ever looked in day! 'Sid didn't tell me where we are yet!' she thought. Her thoughts were disturbed when she saw her ever so handsome husband waiting for her at the gazebo. It was a beautiful dinner arrangement with candles and fresh flowers all around. But her eyes were fixed on a certain Siddhant Modi. Admiring his shabby but cute hair, his chocolate brown eyes inviting her, his hands tucked in his pant pocket and the perfectly knitted suite clinging on to his perfectly fit bod. God she was going crazy.  As she stood infront of him, almost staring at him, he extended his hand and she placed hers in his. He, like a perfect gentleman kissed the back of her palm and guided her to her seat. Once he made sure she was comfortable he sat opposite to her. As Sid poured her favorite red wine in two glasses, she wondered from where the beautiful violin music came. It was heavenly. They had a really great dinner, talking and laughing about anything and everything. The dinner was followed by a dance in the garden. The garden was surrounded by tall lamps and it looked amazing with the dim lights and the starry sky above.

RestlessWriter thumbnail

Riddhima was in one of the balcony watching the sunset when Sid came out of the shower in his jeans and unbuttoned shirt, still wiping his head vigorously with the towel.  He hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder. They stood their without exchanging any words, just watching the natures wonder, the beautiful sunset. The sky looked as if it was covered in a reddish orange blanket. As the sun disappeared the temperature started dropping and a cold breeze  patted them. Riddhima shuddered and he held her closer.  "Why don't you go take a shower. We'll go for dinner after that..." He said "okay" she kissed his cheek and made her way to the shower grabbing a bath rob. A while later, as she walked out of the shower, her eyes fell on a beautiful green gown on the bed with a note and a red rose on it. "wear this and come to the gazebo". As she made her way to the gazebo she realized the place looked twice more beautiful at night than it ever looked in day! 'Sid didn't tell me where we are yet!' she thought. Her thoughts were disturbed when she saw her ever so handsome husband waiting for her at the gazebo. It was a beautiful dinner arrangement with candles and fresh flowers all around. But her eyes were fixed on a certain Siddhant Modi. Admiring his shabby but cute hair, his chocolate brown eyes inviting her, his hands tucked in his pant pocket and the perfectly knitted suite clinging on to his perfectly fit bod. God she was going crazy.  As she stood infront of him, almost staring at him, he extended his hand and she placed hers in his. He, like a perfect gentleman kissed the back of her palm and guided her to her seat. Once he made sure she was comfortable he sat opposite to her. As Sid poured her favorite red wine in two glasses, she wondered from where the beautiful violin music came. It was heavenly. They had a really great dinner, talking and laughing about anything and everything. The dinner was followed by a dance in the garden. The garden was surrounded by tall lamps and it looked amazing with the dim lights and the starry sky above.

"Sid... now will you please tell me where are we..?"
He grinned and said "Dehradoon"
"Ohhh..." she exclaimed.
Riddhima : "you know.. you didn;t have to do all these.. i mean... it's indeed a huge huge surprise but Sid.
Sid : "Surprise!!"
Riddhima : "What..?"
Sid : "another surprise for you, wait" He ran to the gazebo to grab  something and in hurry he spilled sause on to his shirt. "Owww damn!! I knew something would go wrong! Something had to...! damn!!" He cursed himself as he walked to Riddhima.
Riddhima : "Sid relax.. we will get it cleaned.."
The two left to their room.

-----

Sid finally came out of the bath holding his shirt in his hand "Riddhima see naa.." He was about to complain something when he was his gorgeous wife enjoying the beautiful scenery outside. He dropped his shirt and walked towards her. It was cold but he could actually feel his bare chest heating up as he moved closer to her. She gasped when his cold hands grabbed her by her waist. He pulled her closer to him and inhaled the scent of her hair.  Their eyes were fixed on the sky. Never have they seen so many stars so close to them.

RestlessWriter thumbnail

"Sid... now will you please tell me where are we..?"
He grinned and said "Dehradoon"
"Ohhh..." she exclaimed.
Riddhima : "you know.. you didn;t have to do all these.. i mean... it's indeed a huge huge surprise but Sid.
Sid : "Surprise!!"
Riddhima : "What..?"
Sid : "another surprise for you, wait" He ran to the gazebo to grab  something and in hurry he spilled sause on to his shirt. "Owww damn!! I knew something would go wrong! Something had to...! damn!!" He cursed himself as he walked to Riddhima.
Riddhima : "Sid relax.. we will get it cleaned.."
The two left to their room.

-----

Sid finally came out of the bath holding his shirt in his hand "Riddhima see naa.." He was about to complain something when he was his gorgeous wife enjoying the beautiful scenery outside. He dropped his shirt and walked towards her. It was cold but he could actually feel his bare chest heating up as he moved closer to her. She gasped when his cold hands grabbed her by her waist. He pulled her closer to him and inhaled the scent of her hair.  Their eyes were fixed on the sky. Never have they seen so many stars so close to them.

And the song "ye haseen wadiyan" begins.

It was getting colder each passing minute. The light breeze made her shudder and she snuggled closer to him.

Ye Hasiin Vaadiyaan, Ye Khulaa Aasamaan
Aa Gaye Ham Kahaan
Ai Mere Saajanaa
In Bahaaron Mein Dil Kii Kali Khil Gayii
Mujhko Tum Jo Mile Har Khushii Mil Gayii

She realized he was shirtless and all of a sudden her body felt hot. She took a step away from him but he grabbed her hands and pulled her back in his arms burring his head to her locks. He moved a lock of hair from her neck and kissed.

Tere Hothon Pe Hain Husn Kii Bijliyaan
Tere Gaalon Pe Hain Zulf Kii Badaliyaan
Tere Daaman Kii Khushabu Se Mahake Chaman
Sang-E-Marmar Ke Jaisaa Hai Teraa Badan

She shuddered, not because of the cold but because of his touch. He placed his hands on her shoulders and rolled down her dress a little. He rested his quivering lips on her bare shoulder.  As his lips touched her bare skin she shuddered more. Somewhere something impending exploded within her. 

Meri Jaanejaan Ye Hai Teri Chaandni
Chhed Do Tum Aaj Koi Pyaar Ki Raagini
Ye Haseen Waadiyaan Ye Khula Aasmaan
Aa Gaye Hum Kahan Ay Mere Saajna

_Moumi_ thumbnail

Sid finaly gets ready but he still wasn't in mood to go out. He was dragging himself towards the door hoping she will drop the idea. But nothing as such happened infact riddhima grabed his arm and pulled him out.

Despite being with riddhima Sid was busy the whole day talking with someone on phone.

First riddhima didn't mind but it started to annoy her soon as Sid wasn't helping her to find gifts.

She was in a shop looking for a gift for Sue while Sid was waiting near the car. All he wanted was to go back to the resort. So loosing his patience he enters the shop and heads towards riddhima.

Sid: riddhima ab bas bhi karo naa...poora Goa kharid ke le jaogi kya

Ridz: Sid agar tum meri madat karte naa tho abhi hum wapis gaaye hote! lekin nahin tum tho pata nahin poora din apne phone ke saath busy the

Sid: lekin hum sab ke liye gifts kyun kharid rahe hain? Infact main tho kehta hoon sab ko humare liye kharidni chahiye (ridz smiles)

Ridz: c'mon Sid don't be silly aur meri madat karo

They spend another hour in the shop to finaly find something for sue.

After that riddhima was ready to go back to the resort and Sid was very happy that this day came to its end.

Riddhima reached the car but Sid was left behind as he was talking again to someone.

Sid: yes...heuu color...red and white...ok thanks Miss Mehra. (when he turns he was taken aback to find riddhima right in front of him with a stern look on her face and her arms crossed. He managed a nervous smile) chalein?

Ridz: kiss se baat kar rahe the?

Sid: heuu koi bhi nahin

Ridz: Sid tum phone pe baat kar rahe the! Yeh Miss Mehra kaun hai??

Sid: la..ladki hai..

Ridz: voh mujhe bhi pata hai par tum kyun baat kar rahe the uss se?

Sid: riddhima...voh tho bas..aise hi...(ridz starts getting furious)

Ridz: what??! Tum ek ladki se aise hi baat kar rahe the! Aur voh bhi koi Miss Mehra! Voh single kyun hai? (her furious eyes were alerting sid and he panicked)(🤣 ðŸ¤£)

Sid: mujhe kya pata main usse todi janta hoon (ridz mouth formed an O)

Ridz: kya?! matlab...matlab tum anjaan ladkiyion ke saath baat karte rehte ho!

Sid: haan...(realising what he was saying he looks at her with his big eyes) NAHIN!...mere kehne ka matlab hai ki voh...

Ridz: main jaa rahi hoon! Tum rukho yahin aur baat karo apni uss Mehra ke saath! (she angrily turns to leave but sid grabs her arm and pulls her close) Sid main bohut gusse mein hoon so just leave me! (sid smiles and brushes the strand of her hair with his finger which calm her)

Sid: riddhima...jab meri biwi duniya ki sab se khubsoorat ladki hai tho mujhe kisi aur pe kaise interest ho sakta hai?...aur pata hai...jab tum aise gusse mein hoti ho naa...tho bohut sexy bhi lagti ho Mrs possessive Modi...(a slight smile draws her lips and she blushes)

Edited by Moumi363 - 12 years ago
_Moumi_ thumbnail

As soon as they reach the resort, Sid first helps riddhima with the shopping bags and then giving her an excuse he leaves the resort saying he'll be back soon.

Hours past but he wasn't back. Riddhima first was getting worried but it soon changes into impatience and then to anger. She tried to call him as it was getting very late and quite dark outside but his phone was unreachable. She tried again and again but everytime she would get the same result so she throws her phone on the bed getting furious.

Ridz: ek baar aane do usse! Aisi halat banaoungi ki dobara aisi galati kabhi nahin karega! (just then someone knocks at the door she she gets relieved that sid was back. She heads towards the door and opens it angrilly) Sid tum kahan...(she was surprised to find a worker from the resort)

Worker: sorry to disturb you m'am lekin yeh apke liye hai (she takes the box from his hand)

Ridz: yeh…? par yeh diya kisne?

Worker: I don't know m'am mujhe bas aap tak poonchne ke liye kaha gaaya

Saying this he leaves and riddhima confusedly closed the door. She sists on her bed checking if there was any card or not on the box but didn't find anything. She then slowly opens it and there finds a note

Meri possessive wife,

I know tum mujh pe bohut ziada gusse mein ho aur

agar iss waqt main vahan hota tho meri life ko khatra thi..

Lekin kuch hi der mein tumhe sab pata chal jaayega ki

main hoon kahan aur yeh sab kya hai…(ridz looks confused)

Tumhare liye ek gift hai I hope tumhe pasand aaye

aur tumhe iss mein dekh kar tum mujhe sahi sabit karo..

Ki main duniya ka voh lucky insaan hoon jiski biwi sab se khubsoorat hai…

Niche ek car tumhara wait kar raha hai

Siddhant

Riddhima smiles at the end of the note realising that Sid was actually planning a surprise for her and forgets all her anger. Her eyes fell on the cream color dress. She indeed find it beautiful but the problem was that she never wore these kinds of dresses so wasn't sure if Sid will be satisfied seeing her in it.

After a long thought and despite of feeling nervous, she decides to get ready.

She goes down and a black car with a driver was waiting for her.

_Moumi_ thumbnail

After about 20 mins of driving the car finaly stops. Riddhima from inside the car looks around and feels nervous as it was quite dark. The door of her side opens and she sees someone extending his hand. She hesitantly rests her hand on his palm. Suddenly she feels calm and secure with his touch and realised that it was him. A smile draws her face as she steps out of the car which grows by finaly seeing Sid's face. He was wearing a black suit admiring her with his angelic smile.

Sid was totally amazed as riddhima was looking extremely gorgeous in that dress. He takes a step closer and bends slightly.

Sid: you're looking very beautiful...(ridz blushes but kept looking in his eyes.)

Ridz: sid..yeh sab kya hai? Hum yahan kyun hai?..aur yahan itna adhera kyun?...(sid rests his finger on her lips)

Sid: tum bohut sawaal poochti ho riddhima...aankhein band karo aur mujhe apna haath do

She looks at him confused. He offers her his hand again and this time without any hesitation she accepts it and closed her eyes. Sid tightens his grip and stands behind her and with his free hand covers her eyes in case she is tempted to cheat.

He guides her for a moment until they reach the place where the surprise was.

He removes his hand from her eyes still standing behind her and bends till he reaches her ear to whisper.

Sid: ab aankhein kholo...

Riddhima slowly opens her eyes which widend the next moment if front of what she found.