Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Moumi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sid gently reaches out to touch her face... Riddhima looks at him... *Eyelock* Sid comes closer and closer to her... Just as he gets close enough for a kiss, thunder strikes. Riddhima gets scared and hugs Sid tightly with her eyes closed. Sid smiles and holds her close...
Sid : Achcha tho Dr. Riddhima Modi ko bijli kadakne ki awaz se darr lagtha hai?
Riddhima (pulling away) : Nahi bilkul nahi... Woh tho main bass aise hi... Mujhe kisi cheez se darr nahi lagtha...
Sid : Achcha... Tho aur kaun si aisi cheezein hain jinse tumhe bilkul darr nahi lagtha? Haan ek tho mujhe patha hai... Morgue...
Sid and Riddhima remember the incident when a frightened Riddhima ran out of the morgue room, straight into Sid's arms...
Sid smiles : Aur kaun si cheezein hain Riddhima jinse tumhe darr nahi lagtha? Arey haan cockroach...
Riddhima : Cockroach se tho tum bhi darthe ho...
Sid : Main? Aur cockroach se dartha hoon? Bilkul nahi...
Riddhima : Arey bhool gaye? Hamare honeymoon pe kya hua tha? Mr. Perera ke cottage pe? Aur hamare suhaag raat pe??
Sid : Woh tho tumhe cheekhthe hua suna tho main darr gaya...
Riddhima looks at him puzzled...
Sid : Aur nahi tho kya... Tum ithni zor se jo cheekhthi ho... Koi bhi darr jaayega...
He turns away... Riddhima screams from behind...
Riddhima : Sid!!!!!
Sid : kya hua?
Riddhima : tumhare kandhe pe cockroach hai...
Sid : Aaahhh! Riddhima pls cockroach ko hata do pls pls pls... Mujhe cockroah bilkul pasand nahi...
He runs around the room screaming... Riddhima starts to laugh...
Sid : Kya hua? has kyun rahi ho? Cockroach ko hatane mein meri madad karo...
Riddhima : Achcha tho Dr. Siddhant Modi ko cockroach se darr nahi lagtha...
She continues to laugh... Sid realizes that she had pulled a prank on him...
Sid : Riddhima... Tumhe tho aaj main nahi chhoodonga...
He runs to catch Riddhima but she runs away... Sid chases Riddhima throughout the hut and finally both of them fall on to a haystack...(Song starts in the backgound - 'Jaadu hai nasha hai, madhoshiyan, tujhko bhulake ab jaoon kahan...') Both of them are breathing heavily and they look into each other's eyes... *Eyelock* Sid bends forward to kiss her but at the last moment, Riddhima rolls away... When she rolls away, strands of hay get caught in her hair... Sid starts to remove the hay from her hair... With the last strand of hay, he traces Riddhima's jawline, down her neck... Riddhima shivers from the sensation... She turns away again and Sid caresses her back with the strand of hay... Riddhima turns back to Sid again... She touches his face lovingly and places a kiss on his cheek and turns away.. She gets up and goes to the window... A few seconds later, she turns to look for Sid but doesn't see him... Sid comes up from behind and pulls her towards him by her waist... He tickles her by running his fingers over her waist... Riddhima draws a sharp breath and arches... Sid kisses her on her neck and Riddhima is lost in sensation... Sid turns her towards him abruptly and pulls her real close... *Eyelock* They come closer and closer *Liplock*... Sid breaks the kiss and turns away and Riddhima hugs him from behind... Sid smiles... He had seen the same fire in Riddhima's eyes that he had in his eyes and heart but he wanted her to take initiative this time... He frees himself and tries to walk away but Riddhima stops him... She takes his tie off and Sid looks on amused... Then she traces her finger along Sid's jawline... Sid smiles... He was thoroughly enjoying himself... Riddhima backs him up into a corner... She does a couple of sexy dance moves to the music... Finally, Sid could hold on longer... He lifts Riddhima and throws her over his shoulder and takes her to the haystack... As the song comes to an end, Sid and Riddhima have a liplock, the fire burns brighter as they become one...
_Moumi_ thumbnail
The room was beautiful decorated with flowers and candles and so was the bed and in the middle of the bed, sat Riddhima, his Riddhima, dressed up as a new bride, the ghoonghat covering her face... God she looked so beautiful that Sid's heart ached... Slowly, Sid crossed the room towards Riddhima... Riddhima was feeling so nervous... He did not go directly towards her... Instead, he walked around the bed... Slowly, he picked up each candle and blew it out, his eyes never leaving Riddhima... Each passing second caused Riddhima's heartbeat to double... With the last candle still alight, Sid came and sat next to Riddhima... He slowly lifted her ghunghat and turned her face to the candle light.. God, she looked so beautiful... Her eyes were downcast and she was blushing... Sid noticed how she was breathing fast and how her toes curled when he touched her face... Strangely, his heart was racing too... This wasn;t their first time yet it felt like that... As if they'd just gotten married... He gently took the ghunghat off her completely... He threaded his fingers into her hair and pulled it free of all the knots and pins that held it in place... He slowly moved his fingers down from her hair to her ears and took her earring off... He traced his finger along her jawline and took the other earring off... Then his fingers traced down her neck and he pulled her necklaces off... Riddhima turned with her back to him and Sid pulled at the knot at the back of her dress... Riddhima draws a sharp breath and turns back towards him... Sid traces his finger along her waist and pulls her cummer band off... He then places a kiss on her belly and Riddhima arches... She pulls him up towards her and they have a liplock... Sid breaks away from the liplock... Riddhima has her eyes closed and Sid continues to place kisses along her jawling, to her ear, her neck...
Just then, the phone rings...
Sid pulls away and stares angrily at the phone... He thinks of ignoring it and then decides to pick it up anyway... He picks up the phone...
Sid : Hello...
Dr. Shashank : Haan Sid bete, main Shashank bol raha hoon...
Sid : Haan Dad kahiye... (he thinks to himself : "Mera sasur bhi na, rahu kethu hai meri zindagi ka...")
Dr. Shashank : Nahi bass woh beta Riddhima ki thabiyath ke baare mein jaanne ke liye phone kiya tha...
Sid : Ji, ab woh bilkul theek hai... Aap khud baath kar lijiye...
Sid hands the phone over to Riddhima (This is a landphone which is on Sid's side, so to reach the phone, Riddhima has to lie over Sid...) Sid takes full advantage of this and starts to run his fingers over Riddhima's back... Riddhima is trying hard not to laugh and concentrate on her conversation with her dad... She keeps blabbering nonsense to her dad and finally Dr. Shashank says he thinks Riddhima needs rest and asks her to take care and hangs up.
Riddhima : Yeh tum kya kar rahe the Sid? Main Papa se theek se baath bhi nahi kar paayi...
Sid : Achcha hai warna tum lagi rehthi phone pe raath bhar, pehle papa se baath karthi, phir mama se aur hamari yeh suhaag raath bhi flop ho jaathi...
Riddhima (smiling, yet acting angry) : Sid tum bhi na...
Sid (tickling Riddhima) : main bhi kya? Main bhi kya eh?
They roll on the bed tickling each other and finally, they stop, breathless, lost in eahc others' eyes... Sid blows out the last candle and their forms merge as one...
_Moumi_ thumbnail
neet06 Destiny Wins. Today's updateπŸ€” πŸ˜•

Recap : Sid meets Anjali and she tells him something that prompts him to cancel his talk at the International Medicos Conference in Delhi and head off to Panchgani. There he meets Shilpa, Riddhima and Riddhan. Riddhima tells Sid that Riddhan was his son, their son.

Sid pulled her into a hug again and cried.

Sid : Why didn't you tell me the truth Riddhima?

Riddhima : I was scared you didn't love me.. You had already done so much for me.. and I had hurt you so bad.. I did not deserve you, or your love.. I did not want to cause you any more pain.. I thought you'd moved on with Neha..

Sid : I could never forget you.. You know that.. It killed me to think that you'd.. you had.. moved on.. so quickly with Armaan..

Riddhima : I couldn't.. I thought it was Armaan that I loved but when I was back with him I realized that there was something missing.. It wasn't the same anymore.. During all those counseling and therapy sessions we attended, I realized that it was you who I trusted the most, you who I was most comfortable with and it was actually you that I loved the most. I needed someone or something to clear all the confusions from my mind and those counseling and therapy sessions did just that. They helped me to take a hard look at myself, my feelings and what it was that I really wanted and I realized all of it lead me to you. I knew it was you who had touched my soul and that Armaan's Riddhima had died the day he left her to die. Things could never get back to normal between us. Once you lose someone, its never the same person that comes back. I could never be Armaan's Riddhima or Basket after you touched my life. But by then, I'd already closed all the doors that led me back into your life and I deserved it – all the pain I felt, all the helplessness, the heartache, the desperation, I deserved every single bit of it for all that I had put you through. I couldn't do anything. I no longer saw anything in your eyes for me and I knew I deserved that too. Armaan tried everything to get me back to my old self, to be Armaan's Basket but I just couldn't.. All his romantic gestures that once charmed me seemed childish; they had no effect on me.. Because I wasn't Armaan's Basket anymore, I was Siddhant's chudail.. (Both of them managed to smile).. The last day, the day we refiled for divorce, Armaan proposed to me for marriage but when I looked at him, all I could see was you – from our first wedding, down on your knee, ring in hand.. and when you proposed to me the second time in the fire escape – I could see only you so I ran away from there. I knew I couldn't take it anymore. I knew it was you who I loved but I also knew I could never have you back in my life; that it was too late. I was thoroughly broken. I'd never valued your presence in my life and by the time I did, I'd lost you. When I came home, you weren't there.  You came in much later, drunk senseless and in your drunken state you told me how much I hurt you, how much you love me and I couldn't stop myself. I told you I love you too and asked you to forgive me.. And.. We.. We.. (A blush crawled across her cheeks even as tears stained them and she looked away) I wanted to experience love for the very first and last time before I gave it up and so.. We.. (She pauses again) It was selfish of me because I knew you wouldn't remember any of it the next morning but I did not want to cause you any more hurt than I already had; yet I wanted that memory of ours to live with for the rest of my life. You left the next morning. Every day since then, I tried to convince Armaan that I could not be his Basket anymore but he refused to listen. Then, finally, when I got to know I was pregnant, I broke the news to him and told him that I was pregnant, with your child because I loved you and I could never be anyone else's. That day, he drove home in mad fury and that's how we got into the accident that killed him.

_Moumi_ thumbnail

Sid cupped her face in his hands and kissed her forehead.

Sid : And even after you regained your memory you let me go?

Riddhima : I thought you'd moved on with Neha.. I did not want to tie you to me because all I'd ever given you was hurt and pain.. Nothing else.. And then even though I knew I might never see you again, I had a part of you with me in Riddhan.. I did not want to stay in Mumbai anymore so I shifted to Panchgani with Riddhan. Here I met Shilpa.. You know Shilpa is my biological father's second daughter?

Sid : I know.. She told me..

Riddhima : But why didn't you tell me?

Sid : I'd asked Armaan to tell you..

Riddhima : Its weird.. The two people who I failed to value the worth of were the same people who helped me through the most difficult, darkest phases of my life – Shilpa and you..

Both of them fell silent.

Riddhima : How did you.. how did you get to know the truth?

Sid ; I met Anjali at the International Medicos Conference in New Delhi. She told me.

Riddhima : Anjali di came back from Namibia after you'd left. Papa, mama and di – all of them wanted me to remarry so that Riddhan would have a father's name. They all thought he was.. He was Armaan's son. I kept refusing to get married again because Riddhan's father was alive and Riddhan, though they did not know, was not born out of wedlock. They all called me selfish for not looking beyond my mad love and not thinking about my son's future. Anjali di once confronted me and asked me how in spite of claiming to be a traditional girl, I conceived Riddhan out of wedlock. I was tired of everyone saying that about Riddhan so I broke down and confessed the truth to her. But I told her not to tell anyone else, especially you, because I did not want to hurt you anymore. I did not deserve you, your forgiveness or your love. It was my way of punishing myself for all that I caused you. I did not want to drag you back into my life if you'd moved on and were happy in your life. I had Riddhan with me – a part of you, a part of us, our love and I was happy with that. I would have lived on with the memories and the symbol of our love with me.

Sid (his voice choking) : I'm sorry Riddhima.

Riddhima looked up at him puzzled.

_Moumi_ thumbnail

Sid : I should have known you could never do anything like that. I mean.. With Armaan.. I am sorry for all I put you through..

Riddhima : I am sorry Sid.. This entire mess is all because of me.. If only I hadn't been so confused..

Sid placed his finger on her lips.

Sid (locking his gaze with hers and looking into her soul) : I love you Riddhima..

Riddhima : I.. I love you too Sid..

They hugged again, real tight, pressed against each other, trying to make up for all the time and distance they'd been apart and Sid pulled Riddhima in for a long, passionate kiss. His lips touched hers and everything else reduced to a blur. She immediately wound her hands around his necks and melted in his arms like fire meeting ice. The turning of the doorknob drew them apart. Shilpa and Riddhan walked in, Riddhan holding onto a lollipop. He rushed over to Riddhima and showed her his lollipop.

Riddhan : Yeh dekho Mamma.. Shilpa Maasi ne mujhe lollipop diya..

Riddhima smiled at him through her tears.

Riddhan : Mamma aap ro rahe ho?

Riddhima shakes her head. Riddhan looks at the guy standing next to his mom.

Riddhan : Mamma yeh kaun hai?

Riddhima looks at Sid who had his gaze fixed on his son, his eyes brimming with tears. She crouched down and took his small hands in hers and said.

Riddhima : Riddhan.. Beta.. Yeh aapke Papa hain.. Dr. Siddhant Modi..

The boy looked up at Sid, tilting his head to look all the way up and in a sweet, slightly hesitant voice said,

Riddhan : Papa?

Sid felt his heart burst with love for his son. He immediately picked him up and hugged him tight.

RestlessWriter thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moumi363

Sid cupped her face in his hands and kissed her forehead.

Sid : And even after you regained your memory you let me go?

Riddhima : I thought you'd moved on with Neha.. I did not want to tie you to me because all I'd ever given you was hurt and pain.. Nothing else.. And then even though I knew I might never see you again, I had a part of you with me in Riddhan.. I did not want to stay in Mumbai anymore so I shifted to Panchgani with Riddhan. Here I met Shilpa.. You know Shilpa is my biological father's second daughter?

Sid : I know.. She told me..

Riddhima : But why didn't you tell me?

Sid : I'd asked Armaan to tell you..

Riddhima : Its weird.. The two people who I failed to value the worth of were the same people who helped me through the most difficult, darkest phases of my life ' Shilpa and you..

Both of them fell silent.

Riddhima : How did you.. how did you get to know the truth?

Sid ; I met Anjali at the International Medicos Conference in New Delhi. She told me.

Riddhima : Anjali di came back from Namibia after you'd left. Papa, mama and di ' all of them wanted me to remarry so that Riddhan would have a father's name. They all thought he was.. He was Armaan's son. I kept refusing to get married again because Riddhan's father was alive and Riddhan, though they did not know, was not born out of wedlock. They all called me selfish for not looking beyond my mad love and not thinking about my son's future. Anjali di once confronted me and asked me how in spite of claiming to be a traditional girl, I conceived Riddhan out of wedlock. I was tired of everyone saying that about Riddhan so I broke down and confessed the truth to her. But I told her not to tell anyone else, especially you, because I did not want to hurt you anymore. I did not deserve you, your forgiveness or your love. It was my way of punishing myself for all that I caused you. I did not want to drag you back into my life if you'd moved on and were happy in your life. I had Riddhan with me ' a part of you, a part of us, our love and I was happy with that. I would have lived on with the memories and the symbol of our love with me.

Sid (his voice choking) : I'm sorry Riddhima.

Riddhima looked up at him puzzled.

Hey Moumi!!! πŸ€—

Thank God mere updates kaam aa rahe hain.. Maybe we should post all the FFs here πŸ˜†

_Moumi_ thumbnail

Later that night, as all of them sat down to dinner, Siddhant discovered that his son's favourite dish was rajma chawal too. Once they finished dinner, Riddhima was going to put Riddhan to sleep and Sid asked if he could come too. Riddhima agreed and Sid sat and watched as Riddhima narrated a story of a prince rescuing a princess in distress and taking her away to live happily ever after to Riddhan and he realized something else about his son. He slept with his mouth slightly open just like him. It was an overwhelming experience for him to realize these small things in which his son had taken after him. Once Riddhan had gone to sleep, Riddhima gently eased his head off her lap and Sid and Riddhima walked out of the room.

Riddhima (blushing) : Sid.. Wo.. Tum..

Sid : Hmmm?

Riddhima : Nahi actually, there are only 3 rooms in this house.. One is Shilpa's, this one is Riddhan's and this one (pointing to the door right next to Riddhan's) is mine. I was just wondering.. Ummm.. where.. you.. 

Sid smiled at her.

Sid : I am going to sleep in Riddhan's room tonight.

Riddhima : Oh.. OK.. well.. Ummm.. Good night..

She turned to go into her room when Sid caught hold of her hand. She turned towards him. He was gazing at her in a way that made her knees go weak.

Sid : Aaj raath ke liye I am going to sleep in with Riddhan, lekin kal subah hothe hi, I am going to drag you to the nearest temple and we are getting married kyunki jab thak tum Mrs. Riddhima Siddhant Modi nahi ban jaathi I'm going to have to stay away from you and I'm going to have a tough time trying to do that.. Aur mujhe tumse jithna dur rehna tha main reh chuka hoon.. As soon as you are Mrs. Riddhima Siddhant Modi, I'm going to make you mine. And this time, I want it to be right, when we have no issues, no confusions between us, only love and I am not drunk senseless.

Saying that he pulls her in for a passionate lip lock and just as suddenly, he pulls back, leaving both of them craving for more and goes back into Riddhan's room. All through the night, the one wall separating them only increased their longing for each other.

_Moumi_ thumbnail

Riddhima nervously smiled to herself as she thought that it was the third time she had married the same guy. Destiny's games were just so weird. She fidgeted with the pallu of her saree as she awaited Sid. They'd gotten married earlier that morning in the presence of close family in a small function at the nearby temple. Riddhan had taken an instant liking towards Sid and father and son had spent the entire day together playing and having fun. She had seen admiration, love and respect for Sid in Riddhan's eyes in the way he looked up to Sid and Sid – his eyes reflected the love he had, the care, possessiveness, pride and excitement he felt for his son and each time his eyes had locked with hers during the day, she had seen a totally different kind of love, possessiveness and promise blaze in those eyes just for her. Now, she anxiously waited for him to walk in through that door and take her in his arms – the only place she could ever find love and peace.

She had just turned her back towards the door when Sid quietly stepped in. He watched her profile illuminated by the moonlight. She looked angelic. Motherhood had done nothing to destroy her figure, only fill it out better to make her look all the more desirable. Sid took slow steps towards her and gently wrapped his arms around her waist. Riddhima drew in a sharp breath. Sid rested his head on her shoulder and inhaled her scent while nuzzling her neck. She abruptly turned around and hugged him real tight, pressing herself to him. Sid returned the hug losing himself in her embrace. They pulled apart – there was so much they wanted to say to each other but neither of them could find the words. Their eyes did all the talking while Sid cupped Riddhima's face in his hands and kissed her forehead. He kissed her teary eyes and then he kissed her lips – slowly, savouring her sweetness, taking all the time to make up for their lost time. Riddhima clutched him tighter as she relived that one memory she'd held onto for so long. (*flashback*) That night, their lips had met and their bodies had melted against each other with a sense of urgency – an urgency to show each other their love and their pain. There had been an edge of desperation too; knowing that they were so close to losing each other. Yet that moment when she became his, when he claimed her heart, mind, body and soul the way no one else ever could, had still been heartbreakingly beautiful, fulfilling and perfect. But, in spite of uniting in mind, body and soul, she could never hope to be his again. So she had gathered the remnants of her broken heart and had walked away from him (*flashback ends*)

_Moumi_ thumbnail

But tonight was different – there was no urgency, no desperation – because they knew they belonged. She threaded her hands through his hair and held onto him tighter as the memory brought back all the pain. He arched her backwards to kiss his way down the column of her throat and her shoulder before he came back to claim her lips. Pulling away from the kiss only for a brief second, in one swift move, he had her in his arms and carried her to the bed. He placed her on the bed and gently tucked away a lock of hair from her face and looked into her hazelnut eyes now smoldering with the same fires that he knew shone in his eyes too. He gently ran the back of his hand down the side of her face, committing to memory every single inch of that beautiful face as his eyes wandered luxuriously over it sending shockwaves through out her. He could not believe this was happening. They were two people thrown together in the worst possible circumstances by destiny time and again and yet they'd managed to survive it all and find the love and peace only they could give each other. Their journey was painful, but only they could heal each other of the wounds their journey caused. He kissed her again and again and again till they no longer felt the need to breathe, till their hearts and souls merged as one along with their bodies. Riddhima breathed out the words "I love you Sid" on a gasp as he drowned himself in her welcoming warmth whispering "I love you Riddhima" – sealing their love, their bond for eternity and fulfilling the wish of destiny in words and with their love; because.. in the end.. destiny wins.

The beginning..
RestlessWriter thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moumi363

Sid : I should have known you could never do anything like that. I mean.. With Armaan.. I am sorry for all I put you through..

Riddhima : I am sorry Sid.. This entire mess is all because of me.. If only I hadn't been so confused..

Sid placed his finger on her lips.

Sid (locking his gaze with hers and looking into her soul) : I love you Riddhima..

Riddhima : I.. I love you too Sid..

They hugged again, real tight, pressed against each other, trying to make up for all the time and distance they'd been apart and Sid pulled Riddhima in for a long, passionate kiss. His lips touched hers and everything else reduced to a blur. She immediately wound her hands around his necks and melted in his arms like fire meeting ice. The turning of the doorknob drew them apart. Shilpa and Riddhan walked in, Riddhan holding onto a lollipop. He rushed over to Riddhima and showed her his lollipop.

Riddhan : Yeh dekho Mamma.. Shilpa Maasi ne mujhe lollipop diya..

Riddhima smiled at him through her tears.

Riddhan : Mamma aap ro rahe ho?

Riddhima shakes her head. Riddhan looks at the guy standing next to his mom.

Riddhan : Mamma yeh kaun hai?

Riddhima looks at Sid who had his gaze fixed on his son, his eyes brimming with tears. She crouched down and took his small hands in hers and said.

Riddhima : Riddhan.. Beta.. Yeh aapke Papa hain.. Dr. Siddhant Modi..

The boy looked up at Sid, tilting his head to look all the way up and in a sweet, slightly hesitant voice said,

Riddhan : Papa?

Sid felt his heart burst with love for his son. He immediately picked him up and hugged him tight.

I wish we could have someone upload Karan's and Jenny's phots in one of those How will your baby look like apps so that we could get to know how Riddhan would actually look like... 😍 Someone plsss...