Users

Frequent Posters

RestlessWriter thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

spamming for lyk 5 min😛

will come back around 430ish to spam again😃

Zarq!!!!🤗

Tussi aa gaye!! Aishu just ditched me without a word!!

Hey Saania!!! 🤗

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
sorry sorry!
ugh i just hate that no spamming message...
anywho i gotta head out partayyy
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Noorya's FF😛

Next Neet n then Alisha😛

Riddhima was drying her hair while Sid was busy with the fireplace. He receives few drops on his face and his gaze moves to riddhima who caught all his attention. He was still holding his shirt which he wanted to extend near the warm flames. But he completely forgot its existance in front of riddhima. Feeling his gaze on her, riddhima looks up at Sid.

She notices smoke rising along his arm so lowers her gaze to find his shirt burning.

Ridz: SID!! TUMHARI SHIRT JAAL RAHI HAI!!! (sid's eyes widened as he looks at his shirt)

Sid: MERI SHIRT!!!!

Ridz: Sid tum dekh kya rahe ho phek do usse!!

She runs towards him and throws it in the fireplace. They were looking at each other confused and shocked but riddhima burst into laughing. It was the most disastrous date of her life but recollecting whatever happened brought smile on her face. And setting the cottage almost on fire was the cherry on the cake. Sid feels embarassed but couldn't hold back his smile.

Sid wraps his arm around riddhima and she looks up at him still smiling. He gently caresses her cheek removing a strand of her wet hair and he bends reaching her ear.

Sid: riddhima...tumhare kapde bhi geele hain tho...(he runs his fingers on her back to reach the zip but riddhima pushes him)

Ridz: Sid kya kar rahe ho...

Kaafi sahi thareeka dhoond nikala hai spamming ke liye 😆
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She kneels down to sit near the fire to warm her hands. Sid sits right behind her. Riddhima was having difficulty to breathe knowing he was staring at her. He gently moves her hair and tracing her back with his fingers he reaches once again the zip of her dress. He slowly slides it down and with his finger he pulls the sling of the dress down her shoulder. Riddhima tightly shuts her eyes feeling a chill run down her spine.

He brushes her shoulder with his lips and reaches her neck. His hand was tightly holding her waist as if he was scared she will run away. But instead riddhima abruptly turns and hugs him tightly. Moving her gaze to face him she cups Sid's face and kisses his forehead before locking her lips with his. Riddhima was completely glued to his torso and Sid's hands were behind her neck pulling her closer. There wasn't even space for air between their bodies.

Riddhima was the one to break the kiss not able to breathe.

Ridz: Sid...

But Sid has completely lost control over his emotions and himself. Not letting riddhima speak he caught back her lips pulling her wildly close to him. Without breaking the kiss he lays her near the fire his left hand travelling along her arm to finaly interlock his fingers with hers.

He kisses her jaw..moving to her chin and slowly going under her neck...

Riddhima wanted to express her love also..kiss him..touch him...but she was too weak as Sid was overtaken by his feelings and the passion within him. So all she could do was to tighten her grip on him and feel the pleasure of the moment. He was a completely different Sid right now..he wasn't the sweet and caring sid she knew.

A lone tear escapes from her eye realising Sid's undying and pure love inside her...

RestlessWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: malluangel

sorry sorry!
ugh i just hate that no spamming message...
anywho i gotta head out partayyy

Party!!! Lucky you!! Have fun girl!!!
MinnieRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She kneels down to sit near the fire to warm her hands. Sid sits right behind her. Riddhima was having difficulty to breathe knowing he was staring at her. He gently moves her hair and tracing her back with his fingers he reaches once again the zip of her dress. He slowly slides it down and with his finger he pulls the sling of the dress down her shoulder. Riddhima tightly shuts her eyes feeling a chill run down her spine.

He brushes her shoulder with his lips and reaches her neck. His hand was tightly holding her waist as if he was scared she will run away. But instead riddhima abruptly turns and hugs him tightly. Moving her gaze to face him she cups Sid's face and kisses his forehead before locking her lips with his. Riddhima was completely glued to his torso and Sid's hands were behind her neck pulling her closer. There wasn't even space for air between their bodies.

But Sid has completely lost control over his emotions and himself. Not letting riddhima speak he caught back her lips pulling her wildly close to him. Without breaking the kiss he lays her near the fire his left hand travelling along her arm to finaly interlock his fingers with hers.

Riddhima wanted to express her love also..kiss him..touch him...but she was too weak as Sid was overtaken by his feelings and the passion within him. So all she could do was to tighten her grip on him and feel the pleasure of the moment. He was a completely different Sid right now..he wasn't the sweet and caring sid she knew.

A lone tear escapes from her eye realising Sid's undying and pure love inside her...

man this nikammi needs to update soon!😡
RestlessWriter thumbnail

☺️☺️☺️
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Sano 🤗
got my PM na...toh kaam par lagja😛

@Neet yupp...inspired by Aish..aise jaldi jaldi thread bhi finish hoga n it will constantly remind us to give dhamkis to the FF writers😛

ok gotta go...have to pick sis up frm school 🤢
see u guys around 430ish

byeee 🤗
Aish enjoy ur partayyy my jiggary pooh don't  be a really bad girl😛
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet06

☺️☺️☺️

Me also heading out guys.. Will catch you all later.. keep up the spamming.. FF updates ka kaafi sahi idea nikala hai spamming ke liye!!!! Feel free to use my FFs 😛

Bye PJs... Cya...
MinnieRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey Sano 🤗

got my PM na...toh kaam par lagja😛

@Neet yupp...inspired by Aish..aise jaldi jaldi thread bhi finish hoga n it will constantly remind us to give dhamkis to the FF writers😛

ok gotta go...have to pick sis up frm school 🤢
see u guys around 430ish

byeee 🤗
Aish enjoy ur partayyy my jiggary pooh don't  be a really bad girl😛

pm mila and see mein kaam pe lag bhi gayi😎😆
alright see ya tom cuz i'm gonna leave in a bit.. i hafta get ready and stuff🤗