|KW Lovers ka Adda#37|[IO]-UrSoHypnotizing Chk pg2 - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by malluangel

lmao i love ash n preet in this...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBw_b09gl3w[/YOUTUBE]

I used to watch this on and off when it was on air.. Lekin it kind of dragged and I stopped..
Originally posted by neet06

I used to watch this on and off when it was on air.. Lekin it kind of dragged and I stopped..

Hey you left just a one line comment on my FF ๐Ÿ˜’

Hey you left just a one line comment on my FF ๐Ÿ˜’

Now you've left??? Ab main akele spam karoon? Okay I'll try.. I wonder where the spamming queens are??????
did i?
ugh sorry im just like chilling for now. after like two weeks or more idk lost track of time.
i have like these few mintues. ugh i have to leave soon too! life is so hectic!

Ithna sanatta kyun hai bhai???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by malluangel

did i?
ugh sorry im just like chilling for now. after like two weeks or more idk lost track of time.
i have like these few mintues. ugh i have to leave soon too! life is so hectic!

Oho don't even talk about life being hectic...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/711s.jpg/
Edited by neet06 - 12 years ago
spamming for lyk 5 min๐Ÿ˜›
will come back around 430ish to spam again๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by indian_beauty - 12 years ago

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/711s.jpg/
Noorya's FF๐Ÿ˜›
Next Neet n then Alisha๐Ÿ˜›

Riddhima was drying her hair while Sid was busy with the fireplace. He receives few drops on his face and his gaze moves to riddhima who caught all his attention. He was still holding his shirt which he wanted to extend near the warm flames. But he completely forgot its existance in front of riddhima. Feeling his gaze on her, riddhima looks up at Sid.

She notices smoke rising along his arm so lowers her gaze to find his shirt burning.

Ridz: SID!! TUMHARI SHIRT JAAL RAHI HAI!!! (sid's eyes widened as he looks at his shirt)

Sid: MERI SHIRT!!!!

Ridz: Sid tum dekh kya rahe ho phek do usse!!

She runs towards him and throws it in the fireplace. They were looking at each other confused and shocked but riddhima burst into laughing. It was the most disastrous date of her life but recollecting whatever happened brought smile on her face. And setting the cottage almost on fire was the cherry on the cake. Sid feels embarassed but couldn't hold back his smile.

Sid wraps his arm around riddhima and she looks up at him still smiling. He gently caresses her cheek removing a strand of her wet hair and he bends reaching her ear.

Sid: riddhima...tumhare kapde bhi geele hain tho...(he runs his fingers on her back to reach the zip but riddhima pushes him)

Ridz: Sid kya kar rahe ho...